Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder (871 Views)

Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by ebenice(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
i didnt even have this in mind on tuesday night before i slept. ..it was so vivid
Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by Orubebe01: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
ebenice:
i didnt even have this in mind on tuesday night before i slept. ..it was so vivid

what's the dream u had
Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by greatnaija01: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Brother there is NO POINT coming here to share a story if you are NOT ON YOUR KNEES PRAYING FOR HIM.

In the Bible, when people saw visions about people they didnt publicize it, rather they went to the person or they PRAYED about it.

so close this thread and stop wasting your prayer time ONLINE.

ebenice:

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by ebenice(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
how come i was shown this dream still make me wonder

my dream.

it was late night on tuesday 24/4/208.

i slept and i saw pastor Kumuyi....He was walking along a street as me..i walked pass him but didnt notice him at first due to the clothe he puts on..

he wore a suit but the suit look old and not well kept. what baffled me most that i had to look twice, was that, he was so unconcerned about his looks.
I stood sturned and was wondering why coukd papa look this way for such a great man.

just then i noticed he was lost in thought as he paced around, he kept a sterned face and had that kind of a serious look on his face. he seem bothhered .

i was wondering what could be the matter when i notice the collar to his suit was not sitted..it was up.

i was still thinking what could baba be botherd about that he didnt even care how he looked...just then he start to walk and curiocity made me follow him...as we walked the unttared road we got to a very large field..and on it only few labourers were there making blocks..so few .. Just then i realised that must have been the reason he was botherd

he looked upon the open field with few labourers and shook his head..he then bend down and began carrying blocks himself..i was dumbfounded... "can this field be ploughed or built with just these few labourers and a old man"? I said to myself .

i felt great pity for him
Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by ebenice(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
i woke ..i sat up on my bed and was reminiscing on the dream and what it implies

Just then i had this impression in my spirit

1-the labourers are few but the field is large

2- if you happen to be a member of deeper life church and had never contributed to the building project..pls i beg you kindly urgently do so. i dont know if its still allowed tho..as i'm just a passive member of the church(only monday bible studies)

3- if you are among the crew who are abusing or bad mouthing the church/pastor kumuyi for erecting such building kindly ask God to forgive u as u may not like the aftermath

4-pray for this man of God..he is going thru alot
Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by GreyBlood: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
when was the last time you were treated of malaria ?

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by Blackfire(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op to slap you with hammer just dey hungry me..

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
The labrourers are indeed few... But just so you know, irrespective of the number of labourers present in the field, the work of God will still be done. Every man is apportioned to his or her own path in destiny to fulfill on that field .. Papa is also a labourer in that field and he also has his part to play. It won't wear him because his strength is from the lord.

I perceive the Lord speaking to you directly in symbols child of God....

God is passing a message to you as seen from :
luke 10:2
Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by Ken4Christ: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Believers generally speaking hardly carry out evangelical activities as we ought to. We need to repent and go back to our first love.
Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by Martinez19(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2018
grin op you no well

A made up dream and a made up strategy to solicit funds.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder by greencard: 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
Martinez19:
grin op you no well

A made up dream and a made up strategy to solicit funds.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Maharaj Ji Is Alive And Not Dead / The Power Of Eve / Largest Muslim Group In England Wants Franklin Graham Banned From Preaching.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.