Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today (19357 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Most Nigerians are practically looking for online business ideas in Nigeria, and it can be overwhelming. It is obvious that top online business ideas are difficult to come by.

The real challenge, though, is to find out which opportunities are specific to your area of expertise or knowledge.

To make your decision-making process a bit easier, here is a list of online business ideas in Nigeria which will help you follow an independent career path suitable for your skills and knowledge.

1. Resumes and cover letters.

Writing effective and grammatically correct resumes and cover letters is a struggle for many professionals.

This is one of the business ideas that can make your pockets hefty if you seize the opportunity.

These type of writing services includes an analysis where clients are given guidance to determine their objectives, and define the skill set needed to achieve them.

2. Web designing.

There is a never-ending need for new websites with quality graphic and interface design. While you’ll have to have an innate sense of aesthetic style and web designing skills, a lot of what goes into quality web design can be learned online.

An awesome platform to fine tune your coding skills is Code School

Once you get designing under your belt, you can start offering your clients website development, too. As a web developer, you’re writing the math of the site.

You can get a pretty good foundation in coding in as little as a few months with inexpensive online training offered by sites like Code Academy.

3. Freelance

One of the best online business ideas in Nigeria is Freelancing. As a Freelance, you can offer any service you are comfortable with and still make money from it. I have seen people dancing, singing birthday songs for people, commenting on blogs, writing, designing logos, chatting with people on Fiverr and still make money. Anything you can do can make you money on Fiverr, but you have to get your steps right.

If you get the setup process correctly, then you are assured of making so much money on Fiverr. You can getstarted on Fiverr by anytime now.

4. Drop shipping.

Think Amazon, think Alibaba.

Drop shipping is an online business model where you buy your inventory directly from manufacturers who ship out to your customers without the middlemen.

You could literally get going with little to zero start-up cash. With drop shipping, you make money by taking care of product shipments on behalf of a retailer.

You need to work with them to make sales which will then lead to earning revenue from the delivery of the products.

5. Transcription.

If you are good at transcribing, then these online business ideas in Nigeria are definitely best for you.

To do audio-to-text transcription, you need decent transcription software, a good headset and a word processing programme could be Word or Open Office.

The biggest challenge for transcribers is to make out words that are difficult to interpret for various reasons: thick accents, fast speech or background noise, but using Transcribing software programmes like Speech filter, Transcriber Pro will make your work easier.

6. Social Media Consultancy.

This role is about advising clients on how to increase the number of users visiting their social media channels and how to get them more engaged with the content.

For example, the client might need help in getting more attention for their social media campaigns or increase the number of shares likes and comments on their posts.

7. Affiliate marketing.

As an affiliate marketer, you are earning commission for selling someone’s else products. You might need to make an initial investment and buy a basic portfolio and marketing materials that you then resell. Affiliate marketing is highly lucrative if you have the resource to start making you money

However, that does not always have to be the case as there are companies which will provide you with products free of charge, and only take a part of the profit.

You can, therefore, use affiliate marketing to turn your blog into a business.

I personally recommend that you promote products and services that you actually use. If your site is being hosted by Namecheap, then it is high time you grab your affiliate links since they offer up to $65 or more per one successful referral.

8. Forex trading.

The stock market is the type of market in which shares of companies are issued and traded between buyers and sellers.

It can be described as a social network for traders. If you are good with foreign currency, and up to date with the exchange rates, this online business of trading Forex could make you rich if you take time to study it.

Caution: This idea is riskier and should know about Forex trading before you invest your money.

Now you know all these, I suggest you start up something and you would keep thanking me forever.

See source for more

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
I am a living testimony of how online businesses can change one’s live. I have known affiliate marketing since year 2014 but I never made a penny from it except in the month of October 2017 when I intensified research and I was pointed to the right direction. I made only $175 in October 2017, although it was small but it was huge for me as that was the highest I ever made in a single month online.

Fast forward to 2018, I now average $1,255 monthly. Although I am not where I am aiming, but earning an average of N451,000 monthly is worth glorifying. I will give the credit of all my online business success to CLICK HERE
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by purespikes: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by andreweb(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op thanks for this vital information. May God continue to bless your generation.
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by andreweb(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op we need more of such educative post.
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by iamtardey: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by MrAnele(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Regurgitated sh*t

9 Likes

Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
yes we can
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
eezeribe:
OK

purespikes:
Ok

space bookers carry on
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by naijjaman(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by zinaunreal(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nothing new. Infact anything online job should be scrapped . We keep see thesame thing. Maybe in a decade time more innovations would come up. For now its same Ol same Ol
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
andreweb:
Op thanks for this vital information. May God continue to bless your generation.

thanks a bunch for the compliment.
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by emykuzee: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
To slap am just de hungry me.
I no know why undecided
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
andreweb:
Op we need more of such educative post.

i will always provide my best.
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by MLK22555: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[quote author=loverboys post=67056572][/quote]
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by DIYhackers: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Among that list, dropshipping is the surest way.

If you want free training on blogging, pm me. Only blogging
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by akeentech(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
As expected
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by MLK22555: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
You try any of this, SARS check ur phone u are a yahoo yahoo legit or no legit
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by moneyadulttube: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info.
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op stocks and forex not same please. And their trading not same, likewise indices. Just stop misleading.

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
DaFlash:
lazy business for lazy nigerian youths

Nigerian youths are surely far from lazy
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by loverboys: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
thanks for all the compliment
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by qanda: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
9. Sell Study Materials, Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by Edigrows: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=loverboys post=67056572][/quote]

Lie to us Nairalanders, that you never *edited* that Gtbank transaction on your Squeeze page sad
Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by heryurh(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is a Repeated post!

So people now pay to move shii to front page undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today by Ravenglass: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blogging is cool...

(1) (2) (Reply)

External Reserves Hit Two-week Low As Naira Weakens / Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option. / CBN Yet To Release Old Notes To Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.