Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) (24323 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
PMB

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by mayordj4real: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
These people don't know anything about the countries you mentioned.
Lipscomb:
Just don't know what to say .but things are not done like this in America, UK, Australia, and China.the way Nigerians worship leaders is not good.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by nagoma(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
odigbosky:
God give me a second chance come 2019. Give me a Canadian visa Lord, because is either Buhari leaves or i leave ooooo
i can't continue to share this country with some of the worst neighbors on earth.
come don't quote me ooooo.....i beg u

The sooner the better, quitters are losers. Have no place in nation building.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
odigbosky:
God give me a second chance come 2019. Give me a Canadian visa Lord, because is either Buhari leaves or i leave ooooo
i can't continue to share this country with some of the worst neighbors on earth.
come don't quote me ooooo.....i beg u

Pls what happened to the first VISA.

Me too want jarr go Canada oh Bros.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oga bluntboy If na joke be this stop am it isn't funny.I respect your opinion and it is your right to vote for whoever you wish to vote for but what has Buhari achieved in almost 3 years that justifies your support for him or do you play tribal or religious politics is it because of your brother Osinbajo?

Buhari has achieved a lot, my Queen.

The problem is that his achievements may appear to be rather abstract to Nigerians expecting a transformation of a pervasively corrupt country like Nigeria into America in 3 years.

But, let me list a few achievements:

Bailout funds to close to 30 states to pay outstanding salaries.

Tax holidays in the mining sector.

Growing the foreign reserve.

Among many others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
WL he share food for dem? saw some poverty stricken children wt plate. or r dey d so called babiyela
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by nnatobryno(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
dontask1:
shocked

You don't have sense.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is the point of bailing states if you couldn't advise them to generate their IGR.Foreign what?All I see is media announcement nothing more.There is no point in listing all these if the common citizens cannot feel the impact.
BluntBoy:

Buhari has achieved a lot, my Queen.

The problem is that his achievements may appear to be rather abstract to Nigerians expecting a transformation of a pervasively corrupt country like Nigeria into America in 3 years.

But, let me list a few achievements:

Bailout funds to close to 30 states to pay outstanding salaries.

Tax holidays in the mining sector.

Growing the foreign reserve.

Among many others.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by victrick105: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
am not surprised...yet this northern folks suffer more Of The country's hardship...Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram,polio,poverty,terrorism,religious extremism, illiteracy, backwardness all in the North ...Nigeria is not doing well today, it's because of the north, all thanks to the British Colonialists who masterminded the amalgamation of other regions with the backward north...this people were on leave the day God was creating brains. cry

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
see children even with their egging plate, choi grin 2 million vote on my mind cool
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is the point of bailing states if you couldn't advise them to generate their IGR.Foreign what?All I see is media announcement nothing more.There is no point in listing all these if the common citizens cannot feel the impact.

It doesn't necessarily have to impact on the common citizen. What is stopping the common citizen from impacting the country?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

It doesn't necessarily have to impact on the common citizen. What is stopping the common citizen from impacting the country?

What is the duty and responsibility of the government?And please don't bring that think of what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
ngozianu:
PMB For Continuity
What stupid continuity are you referring to? Herdsmen killings or what? What has he done that he wants to continue?
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saladin25:
How many politicians in Nigeria can be loved like the way they love Buhari. Tell me why president Buhari won't win the next election.
Cos he hasn't done anything positive for the growth of the country since he came to power
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
wellmax:
Buhari till 2023
Even though there's nothing to show for his first term
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is the duty and responsibility of the government?And please don't bring that think of what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you.

Government duties are hard to list because some of them are highly controversial.

But, one thing is certainly unarguable, government ought to protect its people from external interferences and for a country like Nigeria (with quasi federalism), protect its people locally.

Social welfare is a controversial duty of government. In countries like the US, they have welfarism, but it comes with taxation.

In Nigeria, how many people (especially those who rave) even pay tax for their states to generate IGRs
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Saladin25(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Apoztl3:

Cos he hasn't done anything positive for the growth of the country since he came to power
Really! If Buhari hasn't done anything at least he bailed out states with the Paris fund. Nigerian reserve is back to normal, after yam eaters looted the reserve dry, the social investement programme which is headed by VP, Osibanjo like N-SIP are has provided more jobs. It is a step at a time. The best countries were not developed in a day. His first tenure is to clear the mess PDP put us into.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

Government duties are hard to list because some of them are highly controversial.

But, one thing is certainly unarguable, government ought to protect its people from external interferences and for a country like Nigeria (with quasi federalism), protect its people locally.

Social welfare is a controversial duty of government. In countries like the US, they have welfarism, but it comes with taxation.

In Nigeria, how many people (especially those who rave) even pay tax for their states to generate IGRs
It would be hard because we don't use accurate statistics in this country some would argue that the government does nothing with tax payers money.One of the problem of Nigerian federalism is resource control in as much as you have a point the lay man on the street doesn't care about external security but about their daily needs an hungry man is an angry man and if government be it at the local,state and federal cannot do their basic responsibilities to it's citizenry what is the point of looking at external security.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by potterdon: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mtcheww zombies worshipping their God grin
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
I see why Buhari said the "Northern" youths are jobless

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It would be hard because we don't use accurate statistics in this country some would argue that the government does nothing with tax payers money.One of the problem of Nigerian federalism is resource control in as much as you have a point the lay man on the street doesn't care about external security but about their daily needs an hungry man is an angry man and if government be it at the local,state and federal cannot do their basic responsibilities to it's citizenry what is the point of looking at external security.

OK, my Queen.

But, people have been screaming at others to go get their PVCs.

My question is: "To vote for who?"

How many Nigerian polithiefcians would have been able to manage a country through a recession

This government's powerful will to save in the time of little is commendable and would count for much if we vote them back. With subsequent budgets, we can have much undivided attention to important infrastructural developments.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by jessejey: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
those pictures are not for the said activity. please stop this phony pictures just to sell your blog. it is pure propaganda to credit who we have discredited already

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Here is a quick remedy for Buhari haters wey no like wetin dem dey see.

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Confused pigs
Humans beings are fucking confused
Even those who seen like they have gotten their shit together
Animals

Make no bastard quote
I don't have shit to lose idiot
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who is telling you such?To save what money?Managing what?As for voting I don't know yet let us see the candidates first someone must not vote APC or PDP but voter apathy should be discouraged you can vote for any party and it's candidate so long as you know your vote will count.
BluntBoy:

OK, my Queen.

But, people have been screaming at others to go get their PVCs.

My question is: "To vote for who?"

How many Nigerian polithiefcians would have been able to manage a country through a recession

This government's powerful will to save in the time of little is commendable and would count for much if we vote them back. With subsequent budgets, we can have much undivided attention to important infrastructural developments.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Almagiri kids and jobless youths stretching their hands like zombies struggling to grab their victim to feed on.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
welcome to northern nigeria a region that can hardly differentiate between right and left, light and darkness
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
And Boko Haram is in Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You refused to believe what the man is doing doesn't mean he is doing nothing.
Everyone can not be blind at the same time, what was your master card dollar withdrawal limit in 2015 and what is it today? How easy and what rate did you pay school fees abroad in 2015 and now?

Government is not a feeding bottle, if you sit at home waiting to feel the impact, you go die dey wait.
Buhari is the best for now.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by CilicMarin: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
jpphilips:

You refused to believe what the man is doing doesn't mean he is doing nothing.
Everyone can not be blind at the same time, what was your master card dollar withdrawal limit in 2015 and what is it today? How easy and what rate did you pay school fees abroad in 2015 and now?

Government is not a feeding bottle, if you sit at home waiting to feel the impact, you go die dey wait.
Buhari is the best for now.

Bia this boy, you dey form big boy for me on twitter. grin
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who is telling you such?To save what money?Managing what?As for voting I don't know yet let us see the candidates first someone must not vote APC or PDP but voter apathy should be discouraged you can vote for any party and it's candidate so long as you know your vote will count.

Alright, my Queen. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West / Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon / Soludo Appoints Osagie Aburime From Edo State As Chief Press Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.