Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) (24359 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by godox2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Just don't know what to say .but things are not done like this in America, UK, Australia, and China.the way Nigerians worship leaders is not good.

Why not apply for cutizenship in any of those countries?How comes when supporters of Buhari came out to show some love, it is worship, if it is GEJ they tag it love or man of the people. After 2023, WE will look for an avenue to ammend the constitution to give room for Baba to be, president for life till death do us part. Do you want to know the WE, in my statement?That includes YOU!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
writetopoker:
All I see is mass illiteracy
Is that a course�
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
jpphilips:

You refused to believe what the man is doing doesn't mean he is doing nothing.
Everyone can not be blind at the same time, what was your master card dollar withdrawal limit in 2015 and what is it today? How easy and what rate did you pay school fees abroad in 2015 and now?

Government is not a feeding bottle, if you sit at home waiting to feel the impact, you go die dey wait.
Buhari is the best for now.
All these does not apply to the common man in the streets.A responsible government should provide basic needs so don't you know that in some countries the citizens sit at home and feel the impact of the government.Nobody refused to see anything but speak the truth.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by godox2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
DSENATAR:
The god of the north, i hail thee.

Call Baba with whatever name, His popularity in the North is something even himself can not quantify. People love Buhari in the North like a religion, that is why he remains the undefeated champion.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lazy bauchi youths shocked
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ok.. Na so Dem go welcome u home boss
na IPOB wan pursue am?
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by edupedia: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
otr1:
Davido would pull a larger crowd, even in Bauchi.

..but the number of available baby mama's are not that much... Sorry for your Davido
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by godox2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
whitebeard:
Zombies everywhere..look st them..they have been robbed yet they don't know..! grin

Bross e de pain you?Those that gather at Katsina last 3week are not zombies according to you?Try and get blood pressure testing equipment because this is just part of Bauchi, very soon you will know Buhari is like a religion in the north, that is why they always say, Buhari IKON ALLAH!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by godox2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
whitebeard:
Zombies everywhere..look st them..they have been robbed yet they don't know..! grin

Brosd e de pain you?Those that gather at Katsina last 3weeks are not zombies according to you?Try and get blood pressure testing equipment because this is just part of Bauchi, very soon you will know Buhari is like a religion in the north, that is why they always say, Buhari IKON ALLAH!
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
RealDannie:
Now i know there is a problem
you never see anything
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saladin25:

Really! If Buhari hasn't done anything at least he bailed out states with the Paris fund. Nigerian reserve is back to normal, after yam eaters looted the reserve dry, the social investement programme which is headed by VP, Osibanjo like N-SIP are has provided more jobs. It is a step at a time. The best countries were not developed in a day. His first tenure is to clear the mess PDP put us into.
This are paper rhetorics plus insecurity, killings going on left, right centre; blind and mindless looting going on, high prices of goods and services, political victimization, gaging of FOI, outright flaunting of court orders, executive rascality. The list is countless

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Chuksomenia(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Eiya! You think they would give igbo presidency then? Keep dreaming it's good for your health
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chuksomenia:

Eiya! You think they would give igbo presidency then? Keep dreaming it's good for your health
Thanks for the health tip. Another thing you should know about dreams: they come true.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Saladin25(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Apoztl3:

This are paper rhetorics plus insecurity, killings going on left, right centre; blind and mindless looting going on, high prices of goods and services, political victimization, gaging of FOI, outright flaunting of court orders, executive rascality. The list is countless
The fulani herdsmen and boko haram killing has been on before Buhari came into power. During Buhari's time the military is now confident. Looting where did you get that do you have fact, those people that were caught in the act of looting were fired and they have cases with EFCC. The only thing you got right here is the insecurity other point you stated doesn't hold water.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by thepee: 2:11am On Apr 27, 2018
na waaa oooh
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2018
The last photograph was from the last time the Super eagles took on Egypt at the Bauchi stadium.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Safeer6844: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Lipscomb:
Just don't know what to say .but things are not done like this in America, UK, Australia, and China.the way Nigerians worship leaders is not good.
Wailer
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Safeer6844:

Wailer
the problem you guys have is complicated so anyone say truth is a wailer go and read my post .
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
All these does not apply to the common man in the streets.A responsible government should provide basic needs so don't you know that in some countries the citizens sit at home and feel the impact of the government.Nobody refused to see anything but speak the truth.

You are free to sit at home doing nothing thats your choice, for the welfare states you mentioned, have you bothered to find out how much they pay in taxes for the sit at home dudes to enjoy? how much does your father pay in taxes for you to enjoy government handouts?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Dasini: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2018
PMB loko iya won
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
arma:

Who rob u of ur sense?
so u think it normal for all those people there teenagers to not go to school, yet the president did nothing about it, while they gave him his support, they think having a northerner as president makes their tribe Superior, I am a patriotic Nigerian I care about the citizens and well being of my country.

I recommend u do like wise.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by ProYouAdminsUK: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2018
But Davido is not contesting for the presidency and Buhari is.
otr1:
Davido would pull a larger crowd, even in Bauchi.
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

Buhari has achieved a lot, my Queen.

The problem is that his achievements may appear to be rather abstract to Nigerians expecting a transformation of a pervasively corrupt country like Nigeria into America in 3 years.

But, let me list a few achievements:

Bailout funds to close to 30 states to pay outstanding salaries.

Tax holidays in the mining sector.

Growing the foreign reserve.

Among many others.
Is it the same Dictator that is collecting salary in 2 places, as president an Oil minister, and you can see that Fuel is so expensive and scarce. He is so Greedy that sai baba is collecting all the old pension money like pensios of PTDF minister, former president. He likes money so much that noTV station can ask how much is his salary both as OIL MINISTER, AND PRESIDENT. Dss and Army will secretly arrest and close down that station. Even here in Naira land if they tell You how much Fg is paying the mods to ban any body that criticizes this govt, you will weak. When will this Buhari supporters be able to save up to a million naira, but YUSUF BUHARI, an unemployed, yooot stayin at home is throwing away hundreds of millions on power bike, and in just 3 yrs is a billionaire for life

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
You asked a rhetorical question which in my own opinion is balderdash.Your line of argument is out of proportion to what I stated as my submission.
jpphilips:

You are free to sit at home doing nothing thats your choice, for the welfare states you mentioned, have you bothered to find out how much they pay in taxes for the sit at home dudes to enjoy? how much does your father pay in taxes for you to enjoy government handouts?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
Is it the same Dictator that is collecting salary in 2 places, as president an Oil minister, and you can see that Fuel is so expensive and scarce. He is so Greedy that sai baba is collecting all the old pension money like pensios of PTDF minister, former president. He likes money so much that noTV station can ask how much is his salary both as OIL MINISTER, AND PRESIDENT. Dss and Army will secretly arrest and close down that station. Even here in Naira land if they tell You how much Fg is paying the mods to ban any body that criticizes this govt, you will weak . When will this Buhari supporters be able to save up to a million naira, but YUSUF BUHARI, an unemployed, yooot stayin at home is throwing away hundreds of millions on power bike, and in just 3 yrs is a billionaire for life

What is your point exactly

I hope you have evidence for the highlighted statement? Also, I hope you know that it is not all the time that you get away with peddling rumors or unverifiable infos on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 28, 2018
dumo1:
Now i know the very people he tagged as lazy youths, it's his very own flesh and blood kinsmen. If there were more than enough jobs and manufacturing industries and job creations for the youths and masses, they would be so busy with their jobs to even remember if the chief dullard is rolling into town. Cursed Zombies.

Wonders shall never end so even you can insult others ? You have always been a bitter smallie cheesy grin
I remember you from our starfield days ,Oga you are now 30yrs pls tell us wat you have done with your life, u never even graduate from uni, talk when you have earned 1kobo in your life , bitterness just makes your matter more pathetic !!
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=CooperJay post=67092267]

Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You asked a rhetorical question which in my own opinion is balderdash.Your line of argument is out of proportion to what I stated as my submission.

You are designed to know about welfare states but not where they source their funding from, clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Kpa kpa kpa myself.I Know that but that was never my line of argument because you cannot tell me that it is because some Nigerians don't pay tax government is not performing.The tax some Nigerians have been paying has government used it for the things you earlier highlighted?
jpphilips:

You are designed to know about welfare states but not where they source their funding from, clap for yourself
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by Supersuave2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Harodebby:
so buhari stil get plenty fans like diz
And I'm here thinking they hate him in the north as well
Re: Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Kpa kpa kpa myself.I Know that but that was never my line of argument because you cannot tell me that it is because some Nigerians don't pay tax government is not performing.The tax some Nigerians have been paying has government used it for the things you earlier highlighted?

So you don't pay tax but you want a welfare state right? Where in the world does that happen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination / Ikpeazu Wins At The Appeal Court, Uche Ogah Heads To Supreme Court / Wike Drives A Bulldozer As He Flags Off Road Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.