Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts (63434 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver / Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by SailorXY: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Mosquito laps
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by merits(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Newshelm:
A group of girls are currently trending on social media for their unique style of rocking their NYSC uniforms.

The mandatory one year service imposed by NYSC has either helped people learn new things or meet new people.

While some hate the idea of the stress and rigorous activities that comes with it, others however are making do with the time.

One of such is these group of beautiful ladies who have taken it upon themselves to redesign their NYSC khaki uniforms. What was designed in the likeness of a soldier's uniform was completely chopped off and revamped into bum shorts. An Instagram page dedicated to NYSC photos shared the pictures of the girls dressed in their crested shirts, neatly tucked in the khaki bum shorts with their jungle boots.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-female-nysc-members-turn-their-khaki-to-bum-shorts/

some girls must slay,even in paradise and hell fire they will still slay.
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by rkl4short: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
why is it that ladies always find ways to be naked.Always styling clothes just to expose sensitive and private parts to the public. Later they will be saying men this men that. Religiouswise, a lady is supposed to dress to cover all her body. Chai, God was right by saying woman is the real devil.
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by Gerrard59(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2018
rkl4short:
why is it that ladies always find ways to be naked.Always styling clothes just to expose sensitive and private parts to the public. Later they will be saying men this men that. Religiouswise, a lady is supposed to dress to cover all her body. Chai, God was right by saying woman is the real devil.

How is wearing bum-short depicting n@kedness?

Cover all her body? Do you know the weather outside? 30 degrees plus. Abegi, women in Singapore, Japan and China dress same way and the crime rate is low, ditto rape cases. Religion everythime, yet the crime rate is high, ditto corruption. Women are devil? Pure balderdash!

@Post: They look quite good. But they should eat properly to look better and use a better camera next time.
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by Yuneehk(f): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
vizkiz:

Pele kiss

How long do you have left for Nysc? Lagos misses you
Ose jare. Six long months left angry . I miss Lagos too cry
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by Yuneehk(f): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
vizkiz:

6 months? shocked

Lmao... Which state were you posted to?
What's funny na? E never tey when I go jare. I was sent off to the Plateau cheesy
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Only uglee uglee gehs can do such a thing.
Arrestdem sad
Re: Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts by Daeylar(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
True @ bold,

@ first bold. Even men like you? I mean to take pics or step out. Not home.
Exciton:
The entire Nigeria is a pseudo-Sharia State. They just don't know it.

These are normal shorts that everyone in sane countries wear when it's hot. They are very normal girls --- a bit more exercise and the rightmost babe will have well toned legs grin.

But in this country full of religious retards, the smallest patch of female skin is enough to induce intense female shaming and a rape rampage. Other countries appreciate and display the beautiful aspects of their society as it helps create a less violent, easy going people. But it's the opposite in this country. Women shamed, lovers openly displaying affection shamed, no beautiful scenery, flowers, art, etc all suppressed.

The older and more knowledgeable I get, the less I think of Nigerians. I can't help it, it's an unavoidable conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.