Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (58778 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by eyinjuege: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

Know what..

i just want his kids to get what they deserve,

say what you like

thats fine. to be honest we will always have different views.

lawyers..efcc...

oh well .. having to explain a system to you will be hard

you dont have to believe me

If you're so concerned about his children, you will not want to smear and destroy the little reputation their fraudulent father has.
I've just told you on ways you can actually help the children to make sure their father supports them financially, especially since he's working.
You claimed to have access to solicitors, why not seek their advice on how to make a parent be involved in provision for his children, and if they really are on benefits if its not used for the children ,its a fraud.
You have social welfare servcies that you can access there, go lay your complaint to them. NL will not help the children's cause.
As per the defrauding NL, efcc is the only sensible agency to report to as they deal with fraud, regardless if he's outside Nigeria or not so .
Social media campaigns on NL will not help the children's cause if you're really serious . At most, he will deactivate his account and open a new one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Na wa o
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

you are right but i have done it.. i am not trying to make it out like the saint..

but you see when kids are not getting their money, it hurts me as a person.. i am doing my best as a friend but to think someone is sitting on money that alot of people pay in taxes is disgusting..

she will be fine and its my personal decision to post this, he can take this wherever he wants to do, it will not destroy their chances of staying in the country..

i just got sick of his saying he was abandoned.. knowing that all the monies have been kept by him. never paid a cent in taxes or utility bills and yet he acts like she is the bad one.

noone is asking him to come back and be the loving husband but he was actually chatting up women here.. fair enough he is entitled to love but to deceive and have another victim is not necessary..

there is someone here i am waiting for to post, she knows him very well!! very very well ..

i also hope the best for his wife.. she is doing her thing..

he should print nairaland and take it to the government..

lets have the showdown.. my thing is,, he will not be taking my taxes, committing fraud and lying..

i get your point and i respect it but it got to a point where i couldnt understand why he cant reply a simple email or send any amount of money for his kids to survive..

that is upsetting..
I guess we all deal with challenges in different ways. You are a fab person for sticking up for your friend/relative in this way.

I wish her and the kids the very best. This too, will be in the past.

13 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ghen ghen

Action time
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Unfortunately sienna is not here. I didn't know him personally, but I have followed his posts in the past enough to doubt this story.

Especially as the op/poster is an unknown quantity who created this account specifically to tell this story.

At the very least, this is a one sided story aimed at character assassination

edit - apparently its all true. sad and fked up. i guess it goes to show we all present sanitized images of ourselves on the internet

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
It is well with mrs Siena, I just checked her IG page and bio reads "Single mom of 3". It is well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
naijagypsy:

let me tell you something, this man is heartless!!! he had her passport..everything ,..dont trust any of this people that act modern, they are deep down backward in their thinking. even to sanitary towel, he controlled it, thats how bad it was. he is now living with another woman. he left his family and never came back,his wife and kids were left homeless..he is going around lying and opening pages..he can move on but he should send the kids money to them. he is working and yet keeping their payments. his wife sent him messages,he blocked her. doesnt reply emails. yet he goes to social services saying she left.this man left them in a hotel they were staying after they got evicted. my self and other friends had to send her money to sustian her before the government housed her. i feel sad for the kids..what hurts is the government allowance is being used by their dad and yet they have nothing. instead he spreads lies, claims she has money. thankfully we had evidence that we were the ones sending her money. let him come here and deny it
Hian
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
oyb:
Unfortunately sienna is not here. I didn't know him personally, but I have followed his posts in the past enough to doubt this story.

Especially as the op/poster is an unknown quantity who created this account specifically to tell this story.

Oya gist me

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
oyb:

Op said Sienna was lying and cam prove it.

My eyes are itchy. I want to read up on all the scandal! cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ahnie: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
The lady with Medusa eyes!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by kristen12(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm shocked and suprised. shocked shocked It's long I saw that guy on nairaland. I remember when he was always acting loved up with his wife and children. What happened? cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Rosebloom: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Interesting....
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sisisioge: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm...somehow, I refuse to give up the respect I have for Siena. He was of good conduct and knew his onions in autos.

I wish you guys will settle well...character assassination isn't enough to make me forget he was a good mechanic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2018
I thought this couple have settled their differences, the scandal of their break up is more than two or three years now.

I also read about Mercedes's part in the break up two years ago. Never knew it has gotten to this point.
Human beings can change and Sienna is no exception.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by armyofone(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wow, my fav guy here and the best tip giver we have here ? Can't be.
Lady, stay song when life throws you a curveball.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by OAM4J: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
oyb:

Exactly.

To the best of my knowledge he has deactivated his NL account since. Shit happens in every relationship, we have no idea what went wrong.

The picture we have of him here is that of a loving family man, and if he changes from being that, it is only fair we hear from him too.

But whatever the case may be, I do not see how this thread solves any problem or help the children both now and in the future.

Whatever happens he will always remain the father of those kids, and am not sure they will be happy to read this thread in the future.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
OAM4J:

Exactly.

To the best of my knowledge he has deactivated his NL account since. Shit happens in every relationship, we have no idea what went wrong.

The picture we have of him here is that of a loving family man, and if he changes from being that, it is only fair we hear from him too.

But whatever the case may be, I do not see how this thread solves any problem or help the children both now and in the future.

Whatever happens he will always remain the father of those kids, and am not sure they will be happy to read this thread in the future.
I saw a post from him yesterday under SienaGbudje. Maybe the OP is monitoring him on NL and decided to make this post since she is sure he is now active again. If all the OP accuses him of is true, then he should do the right thing and ensure his family is well taken care of. There is no excuse to rob your kids of their own entitlements. OP may be speaking from a place of pain as Siena’s wife or one of the people carrying Siena’s burden while he goes free with another woman. There is no other side to the story if his kids have been abandoned. No excuse for that. I know that in the UK children get allowance from the government so Siena should hand over that allowance to the mother ASAP. Or she should open an account for her kids and request through a lawyer that the payments be deposited in that account.

15 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by OAM4J: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
baby124:

I saw a post from him yesterday under SienaGbudje. Maybe the OP is monitoring him on NL and decided to make this post since she is sure he is now active again. If all the OP accuses him of is true, then he should do the right thing and ensure his family is well taken care of. There is no excuse to rob your kids of their own entitlements. OP may be speaking from a place of pain as Siena’s wife or one of the people carrying Siena’s burden while he goes free with another woman. There is no other side to the story if his kids have been abandoned. No excuse for that. I know that in the UK children get allowance from the government so Siena should hand over that allowance to the mother ASAP. Or she should open an account for her kids and request through a lawyer that the payments be deposited in that account.

Siena will not use his full name to create a moniker on NL, doesnt make sense. The moniker SienaGbudje is not the same old Siena but an impostor. After the impostor created a thread announcing the comeback of Siena, those who have Siena contacts called to confirm, but he told them the person is not him. https://www.nairaland.com/4429599/it-feels-good-back/1#66350698

So it looks like someone has an agenda towards Siena on NL, and we are not sure if all the tales on this thread is part of that agenda. Lots of people have Siena contacts on NL, and the ease at which they called him and got him already proved he has not changed his known contacts and he is accessible contrary to the claim of OP.

So its better to hear from him and his wife directly before making any judgement.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
OAM4J:

Siena will not use his full name to create a moniker on NL, doesnt make sense. The moniker SienaGbudje is not the same old Siena but an impostor. After the impostor created a thread announcing the comeback of Siena, those who have Siena contacts called to confirm, but he told them the person is not him. https://www.nairaland.com/4429599/it-feels-good-back/1#66350698

So it looks like someone has an agenda towards Siena on NL, and we are not sure if all the tales on this thread is part of that agenda. Lots of people have Siena contacts on NL, and the ease at which they called him and got him already proved he has not changed his known contacts and he is accessible contrary to the claim of OP.

So its better to hear from him and his wife directly before making any judgement.
Hmm. Ok o...
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by zeb04(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Well you did well by bringing this out here.so people like me don't fall victim to the go.fund.me scam.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by eyinjuege: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
baby124:

The post you saw is not the real siena, as some people have claimed. Its an impersonator.
I have come to realise on NL that many are mad, but few are roaming

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
eyinjuege:

The post you saw is not the real siena, as some people have claimed. Its an impersonator.
I have come to realise on NL that many are mad, but few are roaming
Na wa o. People do really have a lot of time on their hands. I hope the couple can settle what ever differences they may have and move forward as a family.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by LotusFan: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is a faceless forum how on earth can this woman think she can come here and tarnish this man’s name.
She didn’t live with them, how on earth did she know this?

Besides this is against Nairaland’s rules, she even put his surname!!! embarassed she’s didn’t think of his kids. If he can’t get a good job in the uk based on this her rant.

I still remember the thread where Mrs.Siena was singing praises on Siena. They were in love, how come he is suddenly a monster?

Naijagypsy you need to take a deep breath and think of the far reaching effects of this post. Marriage is deep, you are friends with Siena’s wife, you are a brutish citizen she could have said anything to you to garner sympathy.

There are always two sides to every story.

Seun please this post violates so many of Nairaland’s rules. This is a sheer case of character assassination. Lalastiala where are you? Please delete this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by LotusFan: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm...somehow, I refuse to give up the respect I have for Siena. He was of good conduct and knew his onions in autos.

I wish you guys will settle well...character assassination isn't enough to make me forget he was a good mechanic.

You’ve said it all. This character assassination is totally unwarranted. Citizen advice, social welfare etc can handle this.

I have had dealings with Siena in the past, he proved himself a very decent and honest individual.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Shugarlord213: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
I just spoke to Sienawnow and he says his wife left him with the kids that he calls her and she doesn’t pick and sometimes hangs up on him

Op i hope you know what you are saying because I actually have a big brother that hanged out with him at rottaham yesterday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by keepingmum: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ofcos she 'll leave when he started cheating on her with half caste mercedes whom he met on these forun for over 4yrs
I remember when someone lifted the lid on his personal life how hes violent to the wife etc dt thread kept bn deleted. His wife's dirty laundry was equally airred on dt thread .
Other stories popped up off him having several babes on this same platform.
My conclusion we create an illusion of whom we are in the virtual world which is often different to our reality

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ranchhoddas: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
baby124:
Na wa o. See drama. Please post the link where he begged for money. So that I can follow the while story I hope his wife gets her life together. She can get her papers if she can prove abuse and neglect.
This one na professional gbeborun.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Atimeset: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2018
In all these Saga I am more disturbed about the MODs deleting threads for Padi Padi gains.... Corruption on a faceless forum too!!!!?

12 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Almaiga: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2018
oyb:

I agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Chubhie: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2018
LotusFan:

I still remember the thread where Mrs.Siena was singing praises on Siena. They were in love, how come he is suddenly a monster?
Science has proven that a thin line exists between love and hate.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ahnie: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
keepingmum:
Ofcos she 'll leave when he started cheating on her with half caste mercedes whom he met on these forun for over 4yrs
I remember when someone lifted the lid on his personal life how hes violent to the wife etc dt thread kept bn deleted. His wife's dirty laundry was equally airred on dt thread .
Other stories popped up off him having several babes on this same platform.
My conclusion we create an illusion of whom we are in the virtual world which is often different to our reality

one of his conquest commented in the first page of this thread.to me this z nutting but character assassination.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 2:26am On Apr 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.