Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (58696 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 4:35am On May 06, 2018
Jarus:

She quit NL after our politics section wahala of 2011. Still around but no longer as active.

She didn't quit in 2011.

She was much around even in 2014

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Caracta(f): 5:01am On May 06, 2018
Funjosh:

Oh my Caracta how are you doing and Oga, you sha not let me come chop owambe for Akure Diaris God o.

No vex jare. Many more owambe still ahead.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Funjosh(m): 5:21am On May 06, 2018
olu4life:
I'm shook shocked
Sienna aka Baba Blue
Hian...Nairaland and scandals with them family section oldies cheesy
From coogar, to the Dubai scandal (biggest of them all) , to Inspired to one popular madam in family section then (exposing her fake life in US, lmaooo)... Chai, plenty don happen for this NL. All them oldies wey dey do reunion, make una kontinu. Na here the underG dey to observe (observing since 2007) grin
Lemme coman be going.

But I miss idowuogbo... I hope all is well with her (who was linked with her then sef,lol), also miss Busybody (Please email me ooo if you are reading this). Sigh

Badoski is watching cool

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 5:40am On May 06, 2018
oyb:

Which one is dubai scandal?

You want to know everything
Hian
I think it was in the travel section
About some guy that shut down NL
Ogapatapata
Not sure jor

Funjosh:
Oh Dyt my Dyt cheesy
Well
Can I ever change?
tongue

Ishilove:

Dyt and ToyinDipo sitting on a tree thread, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

"Pre-wedding photos of two Nairalanders" will soon grace the front page.

I can't wait!! cheesy
My maid of honor
Am I right?

Funjosh:

Badoski is watching cool

Always

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 5:43am On May 06, 2018
ToyinDipo:

I'm happy to make you laugh
Goodnight dear

Good morning my handsome peperenpe
I haven't seen you yet you are already making my heart go jigijigi
If this is a dream
Then I don't wanna wake up
**singing, don't wake me uppppppp
I wanna continue sleepinghggg
Don't wake me up cos I am getting hooked
Don't wake me up
Don't wake me up
Don't wake me up****

Why can't I upload VN
angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by carammel(f): 5:43am On May 06, 2018
Dyt, did you wake up to observe subh or you didn't just sleep.?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 5:45am On May 06, 2018
carammel:
Dyt, did you wake up to observe subh or you didn't just sleep.?

Ermmmm
Its like 7:45am here

And I couldn't sleep
Toyindipo has made my heart stop by a sec beat
cry
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by carammel(f): 5:52am On May 06, 2018
Dyt:

Ermmmm
Its like 7:45am here

And I couldn't sleep
Toyindipo has made my heart stop by a sec beat
cry

Oh, I was wondering. tongue
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 5:55am On May 06, 2018
carammel:

Oh, I was wondering. tongue

You know the heart is a place that makes the whole of you

Nooooo
I don't wanna use my brain
Not anymore

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freecocoa(f): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Hey, your eye is turning you?? Congrats o! cheesy

Take peppery stuff, it will help with the morning sickness. Also, eat smaller portions and don't forget to eat lots of veggies, drink water (but not too much so you don't keep puking every 30 minutes) and exercise a little.

Oh, my little freecocoa is all grown up and fecundated! If only you can see my tears of joy pouring down...

*sob*
Better stop that thing you are smoking, na you fecundate me? See me o. grin angry angry

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by olu4life(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2018
oyb:

Which one is dubai scandal?
Haha, whole gbeborun/record keeper forgot dubai scandal?
There was this lady that called out one of the popular guys in Travel Section (dont keep their IDs for head biko). Omo, the thread was on fire and threats were made from the scammer. People dug out his Facebook ID, posted his pics all over, exposed his modus operandi (Australia inclusive). Well, the guy didnt back down, and major concern was the threats made to NLders based in Dubai especially to one Lady popular in Travel Section.
Then, the unbelievable happened ooo shocked Nairaland went offline for close to 24hours. On return, threads were wiped out (backdated for over a year). Omoooo, everyone suspected the fraudster. Till date, no record of that thread cry Painful something. Everything happened so fast. Think it all happened within 3 days grin

10 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Funjosh(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2018
olu4life:

Haha, whole gbeborun/record keeper forgot dubai scandal?
There was this lady that called out one of the popular guys in Travel Section (dont keep their IDs for head biko). Omo, the thread was on fire and threats were made from the scammer. People dug out his Facebook ID, posted his pics all over, exposed his modus operandi (Australia inclusive). Well, the guy didnt back down, and major concern was the threats made to NLders based in Dubai especially to one Lady popular in Travel Section.
Then, the unbelievable happened ooo shocked Nairaland went offline for close to 24hours. On return, threads were wiped out (backdated for over a year). Omoooo, everyone suspected the fraudster. Till date, no record of that thread cry Painful something. Everything happened so fast. Think it all happened within 3 days grin

You see you enh, grin

One of the most painful aspects of that NL tsunami was one of my beautiful thread gone with it cry

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by olu4life(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2018
Funjosh:

You see you enh, grin

One of the most painful aspects of that NL tsunami was one of my beautiful thread gone with it cry
Lol cheesy grin
Na we be observers.
The tsunami pain me small sha. Cleared threads where i update myself from happenings grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by khiaa(f): 9:49am On May 06, 2018
Truckpusher:
angry

It's my birthday. grin

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2018
interesting read. you all should stop castigating siena and forming holier. every human has shortcomings and siena is no exception, he has his faults so does his wife, esther.

for a man to leave his family and ran away shows that he's deeply hurt and probably seeking for love instead of dying in the hand of a woman he entrust his life and got married to. a situation could arise and a man may decide to reject wife and children if she resort to blackmailing him with them or making joint parenting elusive for him.

how come the sienas enjoyed marriage with kids and we didnt hear of any scandal until now? why didnt the wife raise eyebrow at the earlier years and walk away only to revert to emotional blackmail cos marriage has slipped away from her?

everyone encounter challenges in life...we shouldnt mock siena cos he's financially handicapped! you wont know until you walk in his shoes. his poor state may have made his wife abhor him and here hes fighting back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2018
Abeg our celebrity couple, the albino named Sexkillz and that tall lonely Oguguo how market,can anyone brings us up to speed?

freecocoa...if not that today is day of our lord, i'd open ur book of remembrance.

i've not read from the "dutiful housewife" offline and a "feminist" online in a while called cococandy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 10:37am On May 06, 2018
freshvine:
Abeg our celebrity couple, the albino named Sexkillz and that tall lonely Oguguo how market,can anyone brings us up to speed?

freecocoa...if not that today is day of our lord, i'd open ur book of remembrance.

i've not read from the "dutiful housewife" offline and a "feminist" online in a while called cococandy.
You ...spoiling for war?
Watching from the sidelines.

Ogugua88
Debrief08....you all should report.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 10:42am On May 06, 2018
JoannaSedley:
You ...spoiling for war? Watching from the sidelines.
190 Ogugua88 Debrief08....you all should report.
190 is married to a dark brief lady from another continent.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 10:49am On May 06, 2018
freshvine:

He ended up with mzdarkskin after all
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naptu2: 10:50am On May 06, 2018
Jarus:

She quit NL after our politics section wahala of 2011. Still around but no longer as active.

Gboliwe:

She didn't quit in 2011.

She was much around even in 2014

She left Nairaland in 2011 because of the disagreements due to the 2011 elections. She came back in 2013 or 2014 and then deactivated her account in 2014 or 2015.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2018
freshvine:

WHAAAAT shocked shocked shocked

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 11:39am On May 06, 2018
Dyt:

He ended up with mzdarkskin after all
Interesting

For real Damn it. The Jamaican or Dominican or is it Caribbean mzdarkskin? Chaii. This is too hard to take. So 190 is taken.

My poor heart cannot take this..... cry cry

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 11:45am On May 06, 2018
JoannaSedley:
For real Damn it. The Jamaican or Dominican or is it Caribbean mzdarkskin? Chaii. This is too hard to take. So 190 is taken.

I dunno oo
She wrote dark and me I thought its her

freshvine:

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 11:53am On May 06, 2018
JoannaSedley:

he's married for around 5 years now
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by olu4life(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2018
freshvine:

This got me. Lmaooooo
*sips zobo while watching from sideline*
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
olu4life:

This got me. Lmaooooo
*sips zobo while watching from sideline*

whenever people sound sentimental and all emotional over a "failed" marriage or a troubled one, just know they're still single. Married People Offering Advice Are Not usually judgemental but analytical when offering advice due to their experience.

Mention a woman with children going through a troubled marriage and see society vilify the man. he becomes the devil. A Jilted Woman running off with the kids and denying hubby visitation and parental obligation and siena abandoning his children if thats the reality whats the difference?

Had the table turned and the woman is capable to take care of the kids, you could imagine likely sentences from my fellow ladies how it'll read.
"forget the scumbag and care for your kids", "dont allow him come close to the kids since he cant provide", "he's not worth a father", "get the police a restraining order on him", fortunately siena hold the ACE in the marriage

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by LotusFan: 12:46pm On May 06, 2018
freshvine:

whenever people sound sentimental and all emotional over a "failed" marriage or a troubled one, just know they're still single. Married People Offering Advice Are Not usually judgemental but analytical when offering advice due to their experience.

Mention a woman with children going through a troubled marriage and see society vilify the man. he becomes the devil. A Jilted Woman running off with the kids and denying hubby visitation and parental obligation and siena abandoning his children if thats the reality whats the difference?

Had the table turned and the woman is capable to take care of the kids, you could imagine likely sentences from my fellow ladies how it'll read.
"forget the scumbag and care for your kids", "dont allow him come close to the kids since he cant provide", "he's not worth a father", "get the police a restraining order on him", fortunately siena hold the ACE in the marriage

Nice analysis freshvine!

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 12:59pm On May 06, 2018
Freshvine
I don't think anyone ever asked him not to walk away from her
But not taking every benefit of the kids

People on here are after the kids and not their wahala
The kids shouldn't suffer

As for me
I don't care if both of them fight and call police on themselves

Just be responsible parents
Lobatan

One thing I know as a mother
If she had the means to survive with the kids
She wouldn't bother about the randy husband

But what do I know
I am just a reader

14 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2018
dyt... you wish siena to keep sponsoring and supporting kids whose mother took away to an unknown destination while brainwashing them against their father at her convinience?

you think siena to be stupid not to envisage this occurance with holding back her regularisation in the uk with all the sorry stories evident with imported wives? sorry would've been his lot if he has allow his heart instead of his brain decide the future.

right now both are "still" fighting and using whatever available to them to fight. i can rightly say fight is for the custody of the kids.

esther to kids; govt tax trained you and not your father...siena to esther: when you run short of options return my kids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2018
freshvine:
dyt... you wish siena to keep sponsoring and supporting kids whose mother took away to an unknown destination while brainwashing them against their father at her convinience?

I am a single mum and I will never turn my kid against his father
no matter what

But this drama is taking just too long
Its tiring

Let them find a way to just get the kids together
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freshvine(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2018
Dyt:

I am a single mum and I will never turn my kid against his father
no matter what

But this drama is taking just too long
Its tiring

Let them find a way to just get the kids together

yea. let them parties come out clean. wife party using children to blackmail siena is unwarranted.

i dont know them from adam but i can adduce they're fighting for kids custody without involving the authorities

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2018
freshvine:

yea. let them parties come out clean. wife party using children to blackmail siena is unwarranted.

i dont know them from adam but i can adduce they're fighting for kids custody without involving the authorities

But no woman will ever allow another take over her kids

Ko possible
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.