Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites (2505 Views)

Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse / Why Do African Americans Generally Have Lighter Skin Tone Than Africans? / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Look I'm going to say this once and that's going to be it. Y'all are not better than African Americans and we are not better than ya'll. everytime I go on Instagram I see someone that is African talking bad about my people. Oh, we have guns smoke and kill each other. But don't ya'll have guns too ? Ya'll dont need Guns ya'll are killing each other in different ways. And ya'll do SMOKE WEED ya'll act like we can't see the shit ya'll be doing it we have the internet too. Stop trying to act like your better than us because your not. Ya'll have so much to say and point the finger when ya'll need to look at your own damn selves. I always see mfs saying oh all of ya'll are on sec 8 and on food stamps when one thats a lie its more white people on that SHIT then blacks ya'll think ya'll know everything but don't know SHIT. when i know damn well if ya'll country gave a Bleep about ya'll they would be offering the same thing and all ya'll ass be running to get that shit. Then want to say Oh AAs dont know nothing about our culture we know nothing about Africa you damn FUCKING RIGHT we know what WE WHERE TAUGHT ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AMERICA OUR HISTORY what makes ya'll so speceal that we need to know AALLLLLL about ya'll when ya'll dont know nothing about us. Yes bitch we do have Culture because ya'll ARE using it. Ya'll are so clueless ya'll dont even know the shit that ya'll use every day in Africa and all over the world was created by AAS and ladys if you hate AA women so much please stop using perms and be happy nappy because if wasn't a AA women who created. There is soooooo much shit we have done if it wasn't for AA people ya'll black ass wouldn't even be able to come to America if we didn't fight the way we did or Mexicans. Africans get so mad when you say one lil bad thing about ya'll or whats going on with ya'll but it be the truth that's why ya'll can't turn ya'll shit around because ya'll are in denial. ya'll rich people dress like us hip hop we created it remember that next time you listen to your favorite African rapper. You people are so crazy more than 16 dms from Nigerian men with 14.k and more followers if i wouldn't have known i would thought they where NIGGAS Ya'll act just like us dress like us and fucking smoke and do drugs we have the internet too we see ya'll we don't hate ya'll but some aas do not like ya'll because it was are own people who gave us away thats why. And ya'll come here acting like ya'll are better then us like ya'll shit is made out of gold. We are not hating on ya'll what you got that we want? ya'll are not different you come here whites see all of us as the same you think if you stay away from us racist white people will LOVE YOU? LOL little do you know white people in America wanna be us!! they act like us use AA CULTURE every day how do you think KIM K got rich? No ya'll are not so different ya'll are going to be treated the same. And the Africans who is coming for our education our education is free but college and some don't even have to go to college to be successful so you do the math. and Before you try to come for ME I'm well educated yes i know my daddy I own my own business so does my mother and my father and my grandmother is well known in the city she lives in and received more than 10 rewards for the work she does and been in the newspaper and on tv because of it. The money i make i use to help other African Americans startup they're own business and help my people as much as i can. And because my husband is African i wanted to see how i could help his people too. i even wanted to give a job to a Nigerian girl and bring her to America as a live-in housekeeper now i don't know what to do. And I feel like i had to put in some background about myself before ya'll try to say the shit ya'll always say about AAS when it's not true and people tellin ya'll this shit are living in the ghetto in the hood where poor AAs do act like that. Next time he or she say some shit tell them to move out the poor neighborhoods and stop generalizing all AA people. Like how Africans hate when we call Africa a country.

And if i have some typos oh well just means i was typing Fast dosen't stop my bank card from working.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 1:20am On Apr 27, 2018
I MEANT YOU AFRICANS ARE HYPOCRITES SORRY Y'ALL IM COUNTRY I USE BROKEN ENGLISH
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by okorro1(f): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:
Look I'm going to say this once and that's going to be it. Y'all are not better than African Americans and we are not better than ya'll. everytime I go on Instagram I see someone that is African talking bad about my people. Oh, we have guns smoke and kill each other. But don't ya'll have guns too ? Ya'll dont need Guns ya'll are killing each other in different ways. And ya'll do SMOKE WEED ya'll act like we can't see the shit ya'll be doing it we have the internet too. Stop trying to act like your better than us because your not. Ya'll have so much to say and point the finger when ya'll need to look at your own damn selves. I always see mfs saying oh all of ya'll are on sec 8 and on food stamps when one thats a lie its more white people on that SHIT then blacks ya'll think ya'll know everything but don't know SHIT. when i know damn well if ya'll country gave a Bleep about ya'll they would be offering the same thing and all ya'll ass be running to get that shit. Then want to say Oh AAs dont know nothing about our culture we know nothing about Africa you damn FUCKING RIGHT we know what WE WHERE TAUGHT ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AMERICA OUR HISTORY what makes ya'll so speceal that we need to know AALLLLLL about ya'll when ya'll dont know nothing about us. Yes bitch we do have Culture because ya'll ARE using it. Ya'll are so clueless ya'll dont even know the shit that ya'll use every day in Africa and all over the world was created by AAS and ladys if you hate AA women so much please stop using perms and be happy nappy because if wasn't a AA women who created. There is soooooo much shit we have done if it wasn't for AA people ya'll black ass wouldn't even be able to come to America if we didn't fight the way we did or Mexicans. Africans get so mad when you say one lil bad thing about ya'll or whats going on with ya'll but it be the truth that's why ya'll can't turn ya'll shit around because ya'll are in denial. ya'll rich people dress like us hip hop we created it remember that next time you listen to your favorite African rapper. You people are so crazy more than 16 dms from Nigerian men with 14.k and more followers if i wouldn't have known i would thought they where NIGGAS Ya'll act just like us dress like us and fucking smoke and do drugs we have the internet too we see ya'll we don't hate ya'll but some aas do not like ya'll because it was are own people who gave us away thats why. And ya'll come here acting like ya'll are better then us like ya'll shit is made out of gold. We are not hating on ya'll what you got that we want? ya'll are not different you come here whites see all of us as the same you think if you stay away from us racist white people will LOVE YOU? LOL little do you know white people in America wanna be us!! they act like us use AA CULTURE every day how do you think KIM K got rich? No ya'll are not so different ya'll are going to be treated the same. And the Africans who is coming for our education our education is free but college and some don't even have to go to college to be successful so you do the math. and Before you try to come for ME I'm well educated yes i know my daddy I own my own business so does my mother and my father and my grandmother is well known in the city she lives in and received more than 10 rewards for the work she does and been in the newspaper and on tv because of it. The money i make i use to help other African Americans startup they're own business and help my people as much as i can. And because my husband is African i wanted to see how i could help his people too. i even wanted to give a job to a Nigerian girl and bring her to America as a live-in housekeeper now i don't know what to do. And I feel like i had to put in some background about myself before ya'll try to say the shit ya'll always say about AAS when it's not true and people tellin ya'll this shit are living in the ghetto in the hood where poor AAs do act like that. Next time he or she say some shit tell them to move out the poor neighborhoods and stop generalizing all AA people. Like how Africans hate when we call Africa a country.

And if i have some typos oh well just means i was typing Fast doesn't stop my bank card from working.
hmmm, first of all can you speak in proper English so those of us who are completely Africans can truly understand what's vexing you please
Secondly, have you heard of fallacy of hasty generalization?? If you did philosophy I'm sure you will understand or at least remember the concept...
Thirdly, can you point out any African who has given you grief about any or all of the stuff you spoke about??
Finally, lemme round up with this if you know anyone personally who has given you grief please do point out him or her so we can gather beat the person � ah an shoo we in Africa got our problems with our leaders, the economy and whatnot so why should we be bothering about you guys and your culture and your privileged a** that can't even write proper English right as if it's going to pay our bills when we are not the #lazynigerianyouths... Lemme now be going �

2 Likes

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Babacele: 2:00am On Apr 27, 2018
mtcheew!
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Please go back to school and learn another word so my Fine East African self can read and understand your plight! grin

Mama Africa loves you baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 2:29am On Apr 27, 2018
There was Warning that there would be broken English I'm not writing a college paper or doing an exam so peoples judgment on it doesn't matter to me, I'm not writing to the president of the united states of America I am Expressing myself but I hear you. But anyways the people who I am referring too I see every day on social media in the comment section when it has to do with AAS and Africans and when black panther came out A lot of Africans Expressed the way they feel about AAs and it wasn't Gumdrops and rainbows but when you bring up the truth they rather insult you no matter what and someone who can't be understanding and Admit That they are wrong, Can never evolve for the better or change. It's always negative and a bunch of stereotypes but if you go to the shadeRoom and if they post something about Africans the comments will tell it all. And even On Nairaland, you'll see the Prejudice Attitude Some have about African Americans.

I'm just tired of it no one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 2:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:
Please go back to school and learn another word so my Fine East African self can read and understand your plight! grin

don't do that sis you can understand every word and you just proved my point you know nothing but insults i feel bad for you you'll never evolve with your fine ass. lol

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 27, 2018
okorro1:
hmmm, first of all can you speak in proper English so those of us who are completely Africans can truly understand what's vexing you please
Secondly, have you heard of fallacy of hasty generalization?? If you did philosophy I'm sure you will understand or at least remember the concept...
Thirdly, can you point out any African who has given you grief about any or all of the stuff you spoke about??
Finally, lemme round up with this if you know anyone personally who has given you grief please do point out him or her so we can gather beat the person � ah an shoo we in Africa got our problems with our leaders, the economy and whatnot so why should we be bothering about you guys and your culture and your privileged a** that can't even write proper English right as if it's going to pay our bills when we are not the #lazynigerianyouths... Lemme now be going �

You made me laugh grin grin grin

She should be worried that Trump is her president but she here yarn nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by okorro1(f): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

She should be worried that Trump is her president but she here yarn nonsense angry
Lol
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

don't do that sis you can understand every word and you just proved my point you know nothing but insults i feel bad for you you'll never evolve with your fine ass. lol

You go lie on top of my head...
Sister booo I never insult you...
Don't divide us... the 1 or 2 ignorant Africans who insulted you don't give you an excuse to come chat shit about a whole continent. You even come with a back up story of your wealth, because you had a preconceived idea of what we will say. The only person hating on this thread is you and your post...

2 Likes

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

There was Warning that there would be broken English I'm not writing a college paper or doing an exam so peoples judgment on it doesn't matter to me, I'm not writing to the president of the united states of America I am Expressing myself but I hear you. But anyways the people who I am referring too I see every day on social media in the comment section when it has to do with AAS and Africans and when black panther came out A lot of Africans Expressed the way they feel about AAs and it wasn't Gumdrops and rainbows but when you bring up the truth they rather insult you no matter what and someone who can't be understanding and Admit That they are wrong, Can never evolve for the better or change. It's always negative and a bunch of stereotypes but if you go to the shadeRoom and if they post something about Africans the comments will tell it all. And even On Nairaland, you'll see the Prejudice Attitude Some have about African Americans.

I'm just tired of it no one is perfect.

Sweetie, I'm sorry you found the worst in Africans... you are what you attract so maybe have a look inside to see what you are giving off... You said your man is African, does he know the way you feel about Africans?

To me black is black. I consider African Americans and West Indians as my brother and sisters but in all honesty I have felt nothing but rejection from those communities. But not All of the people in the community are like that because my best friend is a baby mother of 10 years to a Jamaican man, forsaking her culture because we do wives and not baby mothers, yet she never leave because she understands the value of a family consisting of both parents. She never pushed him to wife her...

The point I'm making here is simply 'There's good and bad in Everything/One'

As for the Broken English, it's cool but how many times will you use the word 'Y'all' it did my head in!
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

You go lie on top of my head...
Sister booo I never insult you...
Don't divide us... the 1 or 2 ignorant Africans who insulted you don't give you an excuse to come chat shit about a whole continent. You even come with a back up story of your wealth, because you had a preconceived idea of what we will say. The only person hating on this thread is you and your post...

Please let know where i was hating at ? You said you couldn't understand what i said which was a jab at me was it not? okay then if i can understand my husbands broken English his friends broken English then your smart enough to understand what i am saying.

#1 it wasn't just 1-2 Africans

#2 yes I gave some background because that's what ''SOME'' of you guys do. SO quick to talk about AAs education wealth rather they are on sec 8 or food stamps or not. And see i knew you understood what i said i Know your smart.

#3 I don't hate anyone and I'm not better than anyone on gods big green earth, If you are kind to me i am kind back. I love your music your food my husband's mother said you have to learn how to cook this, this and that and i said yes ma'am.

#4 To me when you said you didn't understand what i even said i took that as you are taking a jab at me If you weren't my bad.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 3:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

Lmaoo see This is what i mean.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

Come on... I lie though? You have bigger problems than Africans chatting shit about AAS....
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

Please let know where i was hating at ? You said you couldn't understand what i said which was a jab at me was it not? okay then if i can understand my husbands broken English his friends broken English then your smart enough to understand what i am saying.

#1 it wasn't just 1-2 Africans

#2 yes I gave some background because that's what ''SOME'' of you guys do. SO quick to talk about AAs education wealth rather they are on sec 8 or food stamps or not. And see i knew you understood what i said i Know your smart.

#3 I don't hate anyone and I'm not better than anyone on gods big green earth, If you are kind to me i am kind back.I love your music your food my husband's mother said you have to learn how to cook this, this and that and i said yes ma'am.

#4 To me when you said you didn't understand what i even said i took that as you are taking a jab at me If you weren't my bad.

Halfpenny:

Is your man East African

You still think Africa is a country grin
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

Anyway... This is Juicy:

And because my husband is African i wanted to see how i could help his people too. i even wanted to give a job to a Nigerian girl and bring her to America as a live-in housekeeper now i don't know what to do.

So he's nigerian, how sure are you he ain't using you for citizenship? The girl from Nigeria, your future housekeeper, how sure are you she ain't his real love?

Just saying this is a juicer story than the A and AA beef.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 3:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

Is your man East African

You still think Africa is a country grin

I Know Africa isn't a country I know more than you think. I say, Africa, or Africans because it isn't just Nigerians or people from Ghana its people all over Africa Not just a few countries in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 4:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

Anyway... This is Juicy:

And because my husband is African i wanted to see how i could help his people too. i even wanted to give a job to a Nigerian girl and bring her to America as a live-in housekeeper now i don't know what to do.

So he's nigerian, how sure are you he ain't using you for citizenship? The girl from Nigeria, your future housekeeper, how sure are you she ain't his real love?

Just saying this is a juicer story than the A and AA beef.

Long story short it was my choice to get a housekeeper from Nigeria instead of giving the job to someone here who can easily get one. I felt like her just coming here would be a better opportunity then just the job it's self. In a way, I feel like Africans are my people too even if you guys don't feel the same. Right, I have 7 girls that I like but don't know which one to choose. And my husband Been got his green card and has been working for a while now he could have left a long time ago. I mean he literally can leave if he wants too he's making good enough money. He dosesn't need me. But I believe in his word and he f**ks me like he loves me so I can't complain.

The only thing I can do is believe him.

2 Likes

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

And if i have some typos oh well just means i was typing Fast dosen't stop my bank card from working.
wat ur problem lady? let me tell u something most Africans don't like Nigerians. especially (Southern Africa countries) don't like Nigerians at all do you see us ranting creating unnecessary thread about it. no do you know why ?because it's doesn't matter if they like us or not, wat really matter is that we like ourselves that's all that matters. now go back to school and stop disturbing us with this sh*t

FYI I don't hate AA

2 Likes

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Saviour22:
wat ur problem lady? let me tell u something most Africans don't like Nigerians. especially (Southern Africa countries) don't like Nigerians at all do you see us ranting creating unnecessary thread about it. no do you know why ?because it's doesn't matter if they like us or not, wat really matter is that we like ourselves that's all that matters. now go back to school and stop disturbing us with this sh*t

FYI I don't hate AA

So i have to go back to school because I used broken English LOL Please sit down somewhere. If that's the case ALL of you people need to go back to school then. Because there is no way you're about to tell me Africans have never used broken English before, Because that's a got damn lie. You're PROVING MY POINT AGAIN you're BEING A HYPOCRITE !! I couldn't give af all I'm saying is ya'll are doing the same sh*t it's annoying. Oh, and Africans DO create threads and youtube videos about us so how about you do a little more research before you get to typing again Not knowing what you are talking about. While you're sitting here telling people to go back to school you seem not to know wtf you're talking about. And it also seems like you only commented on this post because the truth hurts. Bye go enjoy the rest of your day Don't @ me i looking valid feedback thank you, your dismissed.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

So i have to go back to school because I used broken English LOL Please sit down somewhere. If that's the case ALL of you people need to go back to school then. Because there is no way you're about to tell me Africans have never used broken English before, Because that's a got damn lie. You're PROVING MY POINT AGAIN you're BEING A HYPOCRITE !! I couldn't give af all I'm saying is ya'll are doing the same sh*t it's annoying. Oh, and Africans DO create threads and youtube videos about us so how about you do a little more research before you get to typing again Not knowing what you are talking about. While you're sitting here telling people to go back to school you seem not to know wtf you're talking about. And it also seems like you only commented on this post because the truth hurts. Bye go enjoy the rest of your day Don't @ me i looking valid feedback thank you, your dismissed.
hmm I don't know are u in a hurry? This ur y'all seems to be nacking like ding ding ding in my head,who cares if Africans use broken English (I don't) and stop addressing me as an African will u
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Look If your comment is not valid to what I'm talking about or you just want to insult me, be a Hypocrite, and a Bigot. Your comment will not be respected i came here to talk to SMART Individuals. You can have your own opinion everybody does, but one thing I'm not going to do is to reply back to Bullsh*t. Please know what you are talking about before you comment instead of being in your feelings about what i said. And yes B*tch i used broken English you do it too so stop being Hypocrites. That's the whole point of this post you people are so quick to point the mf finger but you do the same sh*t and that's ignorance and your just making my post true and proving me right. You can post what you want you're giving me a good laugh because it is sooo funny that you're doing everything i said you'd do.

------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------
--------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
---------
-------------
-------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------
-

------------------------------------------------
-----------------
-

-----------------------
-
--------------
-
--------------------------
-
---------------------------
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

with this ur English I can't even understand what u are saying
# lazy Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Saviour22:
hmm I don't know are u in a hurry? This ur y'all seems to be nacking like ding ding ding in my head,who cares if Africans use broken English (I don't) and stop addressing me as an African will u

You can look it up in the dictionary, So if that was the case why are you coming at mine then as if you don't do it?

Y'all (/jɑːl/ yahl)) is a contraction of you and all (sometimes combined as you-all). It is used as a (usually plural) second-person pronoun. The exclusive usage of y'all as a plural pronoun is a perennial subject of discussion.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by AAQueenChi: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Asowari:
with ur English I can't even understand what u are saying
# lazy Nigerian youth

If i can Understand ya'll f*cked up broken English then i know you're smart enough to understand mine. I'm going to put the definition to (Ya'll) down at the bottom because i now understand no one taught you guys the word in school, I know your smarter than that sweety.

Y'all (/jɑːl/ yahl)) is a contraction of you and all (sometimes combined as you-all). It is used as a (usually plural) second-person pronoun. The exclusive usage of y'all as a plural pronoun is a perennial subject of discussion.
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

You can look it up in the dictionary, So if that was the case why are you coming at mine then as if you don't do it?

OK oo, so off I go well it seems my opinions are not needed
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by BlackAdam55(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
AAQueenChi:

OK lady so what do you want us to do?

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Sinistami(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2018
Truth is why would I hate AAs I see dem as my brothers from the other side I understand them Iam from the Nigerdelta Iam 19 it's only recently I found out dat AA and Africans had beef. Iam from a place where my agemates including me don't speak our tribes language anymore we don't practice our tribes culture too. what we speak most Is Pidgin it's Like a native language there. the culture we practice is like a mix of all our tribes culture put together mostly From Yoruba then Igbo then European and AAs culture mixed with our Minority cultures this maybe what I call the Naija Urban Culture. What I know is people in the Nigerdelta don't actually criticize AAs dat much and maybe dats why Iam hearing of this now.
but really Mam I don't really understand somethings you put up there. I can understand AAVE when it's spoken not Written. and I think if I start to write My Pidgin here too you won't understand too it's quite different from the typical Naija Pidgin. it's not dat I think it's Uneducated speech I see it as a full fledged dialect of English buh I just don't understand it when Written.

1 Like

Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Fatherofdragons: 12:29pm On May 13, 2018
Sinistami:
Truth is why would I hate AAs I see dem as my brothers from the other side I understand them Iam from the Nigerdelta Iam 19 it's only recently I found out dat AA and Africans had beef. Iam from a place where my agemates including me don't speak our tribes language anymore we don't practice our tribes culture too. what we speak most Is Pidgin it's Like a native language there. the culture we practice is like a mix of all our tribes culture put together mostly From Yoruba then Igbo then European and AAs culture mixed with our Minority cultures this maybe what I call the Naija Urban Culture. What I know is people in the Nigerdelta don't actually criticize AAs dat much and maybe dats why Iam hearing of this now.
but really Mam I don't really understand somethings you put up there. I can understand AAVE when it's spoken not Written. and I think if I start to write My Pidgin here too you won't understand too it's quite different from the typical Naija Pidgin. it's not dat I think it's Uneducated speech I see it as a full fledged dialect of English buh I just don't understand it when Written.
what tribe are u?
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Sinistami(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
what tribe are u?
Iam Ijaw from Yenagoa Bayelsa. Why you Ask?
Re: Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites by Fatherofdragons: 5:15pm On May 13, 2018
Sinistami:

Iam Ijaw from Yenagoa Bayelsa. Why you Ask?
nothing just that I've heard alot about this same problem from urhobo ppl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos / Ijaws And The Bini Imperial Expansion: A Crack On The Back Of Brotherhood / My Nationality Doesnt Grant Me Status To Claim Being African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.