Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (49227 Views)

Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by cheaphost: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2018
In a recent interview with Payporte, The first runner up of Big Brother Naija 2018 has made it known that she can't be friends with Tobi now, that however, she doesn't know what the future holds.

Here are excerpts from the interview;

Will you still be friends with Tobi?

Am I allowed to skip questions? but it’s okay, maybe No for now but we don’t tomorrow so I will say yes.

What is the one thing you wish you didn’t do while in the house?

It will be the day I ripped off the cultural costume outfit given by PayPorte, it is an action I’m really sorry about, I guess I didn’t understand the idea behind the outfit so I’m really sorry about that.

You brought drama to the house, with you we don’t know what to expect, how do you feel about that?

I’m glad I was able to bring my best to the house and I enjoyed my stay in the house.

What do you have to say about PayPorte?

PayPorte you guys are amazing, the clothes, the shoes, you even gave us food, you guys rock and then the PayPorte games that one was really nice.

https://ovoko.com.ng/tobi-cannot-friends-now-ceec-big-brother-naija/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by DaudaAbu(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2018
What is she always angry over?

51 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Afam4eva(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Na wa.This girl strong ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by pemiakd: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2018
It's always good to speak one's mind. I love cee c, she is strong and determined

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by itspzpics(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2018
She's jealous

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Larrey(f): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2018
They can't be frnds bcoz Tobi use to behave like a woman and ceec is too domineering

35 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by crazymommy(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
itspzpics:
She's jealous
cee-c have bad characters...we know.....BUT Jealous of what exactly??she is from a rich home too.....fame??she is getting it too.....alex??she is prettier than alex......except if the word “jealous”is with another meaning on oxford dictionary

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by ikennamadu1(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
cee-c have bad characters...we know.....BUT Jealous of what exactly??she is from a rich home too.....fame??she is getting it too.....alex??she is prettier than alex......except if the word “jealous”is with another meaning on oxford dictionary
prettier than which alex.... that short engine..... sometimes i dey wonder weda them select una from beans.

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by crazymommy(f): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2018
ikennamadu1:

prettier than which alex.... that short engine..... sometimes i dey wonder weda them select una from beans.
oga we have seen all of them without make up,i like alex more than her....but truth be told cee-c is prettier than alex....though alex have a nice body but cee-c is prettier.......fact

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by ikennamadu1(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
oga we have seen all of them without make up,i like alex more than her....but truth be told cee-c is prettier than alex....though alex have a nice body but cee-c is prettier.......fact
u dont need to convince me... ceec is not pretty and can never be pretty... hoha

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by LesbianBoy(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2018
She told him in the house that it's either they come back together as lovers or they can't remain friends.

Cee C likes Tobi so much grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by adeniyi3971(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2018
is thez one mad?

2 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by crazymommy(f): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
ikennamadu1:

u dont need to convince me... ceec is not pretty and can never be pretty... hoha
k

9 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Kylekent59: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2018
Some lazy fools arguing about ceece and tobi.

What's so special with those people sef? Can't you people go and make fame for yourselves and stop the arguments

2 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by crazymommy(f): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kylekent59:
Some lazy fools arguing about ceece and tobi.

What's so special with those people sef? Can't you people go and make fame for yourselves and stop the arguments
Not everyone is a bricklayer like you...some people make money from the internet legally....shut up

53 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Bossontop(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided
Mtcheewww.....Make I c road abeg

8 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Hennepin: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
pemiakd:
It's always good to speak one's mind. I love cee c, she is strong and determined

Don't ever take bad character as strong and determined. Also it's better to keep quiet than "speak one's mind" and say nonsense

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by adamsbadoo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Any power of shepeteri cee-cee that is blocking my oshaprapran blessing
olohun oshondi !
, shaku shaku them and let dem dance legbe legbe inside FIA. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Reelmii: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
BBN , na wah o, una wan remix the show for nairaland, u guys should allow them rest, they hav had enough in the house already
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Callyval: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Make una free this people nah
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by LesbianBoy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cee C i love you but you have so much pride and it's bad. Reconcile with Tobi and Miracle especially Tobi and see how things will start going well for you. Just see how Alex a.k.a big nyansh is winning things upandan grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by dammiecool(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:

Y u dey compare full package with half and short package, na small remain make she become dwarf angry grin tongue

10 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
pemiakd:
shut the fukk up

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by adamsbadoo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kuku kee me grin
crazymommy:
Not everyone is a bricklayer like you...some people make money from the internet legally....shut up
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by magabounce(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
OK cee-c we hear you..
Whenever u have any news to stay relevant with .
We still hear u

1 Like

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by okolet(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bros this ur jab don mk me play penalty go throwing shocked
ikennamadu1:

1 Like

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by stuffs4me(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cee-c the bitter and frustrated person with forehead like aeroplane.

6 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by okolet(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chaii una u aff made that crazymommy guy begin confuse e talk upandan cry
ikennamadu1:

2 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Raimond(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bitter witch

3 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by vickydevoka(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
u can say cee c is fairer than Alex no prettier. for ome people fairness = pretty

1 Like

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by MEILYN(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
It is funny how the tables have turned. Go to Alex's Instagram page and see how she's being insulted by almost everyone. Go to Ceec's page and see how she's being praised. Ceec has agreed to undergo counseling and I think her behavior is gonna change soon. She accepted that she has a problem and she's trying to work at it. Ceec isn't as bad as you people want us to believe.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.