Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro (23324 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by IKON360(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
DollarAngel:
Substandard phones filling the market, My Tecno K9 is annoying it keeps crashing the system UI worst of all I thought it was a 4GLTE phone they told me it was only to buy it and see it was 3G phone, nothing beats IPhone, Samsung or Nokia the rest are shit
I pity your ignorance. So you've not heard of one plus phones, Huawei phones, Vivo phones? Ignorance is bad

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Snapdragon 450 am sure my grandma will like this phone.
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
IKON360:

I pity your ignorance. So you've not heard of one plus phones, Huawei phones, Vivo phones? Ignorance is bad

You sabi
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Asour: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2018
DollarAngel:
Substandard phones filling the market, My Tecno K9 is annoying it keeps crashing the system UI worst of all I thought it was a 4GLTE phone they told me it was only to buy it and see it was 3G phone, nothing beats IPhone, Samsung or Nokia the rest are shit
The rest? I doubt that. Have you, for instance heard about brands like Huawei, Nubia, Xiaomi, Oneplus, Oppo or Meizu? I think these make some of the world's best price/performance devices. I don't allege that they are always all better than the 3 u mentioned, but I know that these brands make devices that are totally comparable in performance specifications with your great 3 .

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by chukzyfcbb: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
grudges:
Little by little infinix is running away from mediatek, hope note 5 will also come with snapdragon
mediatek isn't as bad as people paint it to be, its just because their chipsets are found in cheap phones, that's what gives it its low value.

Microsoft just partnered with mediatek for some sort of LINUX based OS microsoft has in store for azure.
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by adeniyi3971(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by olayinkajnr(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2018
grudges:
Little by little infinix is running away from mediatek, hope note 5 will also come with snapdragon

You are right. I don't think they have plans to launch devices with MTK chipset anymore.

This is really cool.
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Mypeople2(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Dan42:
battery capacity?
It won't be more than 4000mah-4500mah.Infinix can not produce more than that
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by kmaster007: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2018
hw much b dis one again. den no go kuku kill us with fone. I dey wonder if nah only naija b d country way dey buy fone most... vry soon nw dey will introduce another product out

1 Like

Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by timilehing(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Xiaomi all the way!! #TeamRedmi5Plus

1 Like

Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by BeardedTraveler: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Austine567:
a beg what is snapdragon?

That's the name of the processor used
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Abudu2000(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
grin Nigerians gullible die..where Xiaomi and other products dey I go come buy infinix and techno grin grin well to each their own shaaa...btw see as the infinix marketers pack full the thread like kilode
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2018
i feel really bad, infinix has been releasing new phones and i have not been buying, i stopped at infinix hot note before it became mad, now i am less productive, a kind hearted nairalander should come to my aid.
Back to the matter, the specs are tight...infinix is going places, where is misstechy sef.
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2018
Swargu:
i feel really bad, infinix has been releasing new phones and i have not been buying, i stopped at infinix hot note before it became mad, now i am less productive, a kind hearted nairalander should come to my aid.
Back to the matter, the specs are tight...infinix is going places, where is misstechy sef.

Of what use will the phone be to you?
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by RisingWars: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Infinix is a shitty phone
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by veeveejay(f): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Valfrankie:
Dear Infinix and Tecno fanboys, stop wasting your money on crappy, overrated junk boxes, experience the new life, try Xiaomi. Cheaper, dopper with a massive touch of excellence.... angry sad undecided

Which cheap xIaxomi Can. I get
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Eldomingo: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2018
When people say Infinix phones are poop and bad, I wonder if I am using a different Infinix from the ones there are referring to. Nigerians and criticism sha.....by the way I use a zero five plus it's been awesome in term of performance.
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Dicki:

Of what use will the phone be to you?
it would help me broaden my horizon, i cant even do research and other developmental functions with my phone anymore..
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by olayinex(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2018
questechie:

Definitely, the day Xiaomi finally have local presence in Nigeria with those their quality and affordable high spec device's will be the end of Tecno and Infinix! cool
na Soo can just wait to have dose guys here in Nigeria, cos dier phone na machine
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by okooloyun1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
ajimuby:
Save your money wen it enough to buy iPhone buy it you will give your testimony....I bought infinix hot S....thinking I don buy better phone....crap
Is it hot S3? Cos I'm planning to buy it.
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by grudges: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

mediatek isn't as bad as people paint it to be, its just because their chipsets are found in cheap phones, that's what gives it its low value.

Microsoft just partnered with mediatek for some sort of LINUX based OS microsoft has in store for azure.
I dont want to open argument, but to be sincere if you are given two phone with the same spec. the only diff. is chipset one mtk while the other snapdragon, which one will you go for, I know what your answer will be, that is why we are saying is a good development esp. for the like of ppl like me that stick to gionee, tecno nd infinix
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by grudges: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
olayinkajnr:

You are right. I don't think they have plans to launch devices with MTK chipset anymore.

This is really cool.
yir is cool, it will make the brand outstanding
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by donbenie(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
dear transsion holding fans,we glad to announce hot 6 will come with 5.5 inch old 720p resolution,2gb ram,4000mah,16gb,archaic snappdragon 430.grin

Shit upon crappy
There's NOTHING wrong with the above specifications bearing in mind the price point which the said phone is catering to,the recently announced Motorola Moto G6 Play which was announced last week comes with almost the same set of specs including the said ARCHAIC SD 430 and 720p resolution for a lot more expensive price..
You can always wait for the Infinix Zero if this isn't your cup of tea..
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by 9elly(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ion't expect anything profound from them...
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by eki2000(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Goalnaldo:
Please the phone I need now is galaxy j7 pro.. Can someone bless me with it? 2061881608 UBA.
Lazy youth
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Valfrankie(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
veeveejay:

Which cheap xIaxomi Can. I get

Depends on your budget.
Cc. NOOBODY
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Tunagee(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Newsprex:
Infinix Mobile has just announced the coming of the Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro smartphones on their social media handles. The phones are said to come with...

1. Dual cameras.
2. Android 8.1 Oreo.
3. 4G LTE.
4. 3GB RAM.
5. 18:9 aspect ratio.
6. Snapdragon 430 processor.

To be launched around Mid-May, 2018.

See source - https://prexblog.com/infinix-mobile-confirmed-the-launch-of-hot-6-and-hot-6-pro-smartphones/

A very useless phone brand
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by tidedroid: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Newsprex:
Infinix Mobile has just announced the coming of the Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro smartphones on their social media handles. The phones are said to come with...

1. Dual cameras.
2. Android 8.1 Oreo.
3. 4G LTE.
4. 3GB RAM.
5. 18:9 aspect ratio.
6. Snapdragon 430 processor.

To be launched around Mid-May, 2018.

See source - https://prexblog.com/infinix-mobile-confirmed-the-launch-of-hot-6-and-hot-6-pro-smartphones/
SD 430 again undecided,when there are better midrange chips like SD 625,630 or 636 or mediatek helio p60.but anyhow these are just rumors sha so let me not jump the gun plus I guess their note and zero series are their major flagships so I'd expect the use of better soc for those
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Forevergist: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by Forevergist: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by veeveejay(f): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Valfrankie:

Depends on your budget.
Cc. NOOBODY

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked / Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.