Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart (7364 Views)

He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / Is It Normal For A Twelve Years Old Girl Menstruating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Hello Ma,

My wife left me yesterday and she took my children away with her. I have been looking for her and no one wants to tell me where she is. She switched off her phone and I cant reach her. Well,yes,something happened that made her leave. Something that happened 12 years ago when we were not even married.

While we were dating in 2005 -2006,my wife (then my girlfriend) were always having issues. Some times we break up and make up after weeks. There was a time we broke up for almost one month. During that time,her younger sister came to my place. She was 19 years at the time. That was not her first time of coming to see me. Her family members and I are very close. She came and we while we were jisting,she said she broke up with her boyfriend and she was really heartbroken. She was in a bad shape that day so she came around just to talk to me cos she felt both of us were in the same boat seeing that both of us were having issues with our relationship. We spent that fateful Saturday in my place,watching movies and doing other stuff but we ended up sleeping with each other. She wanted to end her virginity. I regret yielding to her and we both regretted it and promised each other to keep it a secret.

What she didnt tell me was that she actually got pregnant after that day. She had an abortion without my knowledge. All these happened during the time I broke up with her sister for a month. We made up after that and two years later we got married.Everything has been fine until this month,......Read full story from

https://livelystones.com.ng/one-night-from-twelve-years-ago-is-now-tearing-my-marriage-apart/
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by agbonkamen(f): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Complete the story here

9 Likes

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by uzoormah(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
u dey find clicks abi
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
La click la quench.

3 Likes

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by austyn0(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Eiyaa.... NDO.
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Auladimeji(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
tongue Dont mess with us again.
Continuation of the torri.

What she didnt tell me was that she actually got pregnant after that day. She had an abortion without my knowledge. All these happened during the time I broke up with her sister for a month. We made up after that and two years later we got married.Everything has been fine until this month,almost 10 years later. Ene,my wife’s younger sister has been married for almost four years now and she has not been able to have a child. This has been causing serious issues in her marriage. After several tests,it was discovered that her Fallopian tube was damaged by a crude abortion done years ago. Ene became hopeless and inconsolable. And in her depression,she felt she needed to confess to her sister so that she would be healed and have a chance to get pregnant.
That confession didn’t go well with her sister,my wife. She of course,blamed me for her sister’s predicament. She is accusing me of taking advantage of her sister when she was a teenager. Her family too is so upset. They say I have ruined the sisters. What no one is considering is that,one,we slept together when her sister and I broke up…how were we to know that we would come back to get married in future? Secondly,I didn’t force the girl,she was willing. She was not a baby,she was 19. Thirdly,this girl didn’t tell me she got pregnant. If I knew,perhaps,I would have done things differently. Maybe we could have kept the baby or if she truly wanted to have an abortion,it would not have been done in a crude way that destroyed her ability to have children now. Why is no one apportioning the same blame to Ene?
I feel bad that my wife feels betrayed by me. But this happened 12 years ago and since then,I have never cheated on my wife. Why cant she forgive me? I dont want to loose my wife,my kids. What do I do? I am ready to do anything,please advice me. (kindly use a fake name when you post this)
Basil (Not real name)
Calabar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fake stories

2 Likes

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by churchkilo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
Complete the story here

Hello Ma,

My wife left me yesterday and she took my children away with her. I have been looking for her and no one wants to tell me where she is. She switched off her phone and I cant reach her. Well,yes,something happened that made her leave. Something that happened 12 years ago when we were not even married.

While we were dating in 2005 -2006,my wife (then my girlfriend) were always having issues. Some times we break up and make up after weeks. There was a time we broke up for almost one month. During that time,her younger sister came to my place. She was 19 years at the time. That was not her first time of coming to see me. Her family members and I are very close. She came and we while we were jisting,she said she broke up with her boyfriend and she was really heartbroken. She was in a bad shape that day so she came around just to talk to me cos she felt both of us were in the same boat seeing that both of us were having issues with our relationship. We spent that fateful Saturday in my place,watching movies and doing other stuff but we ended up sleeping with each other. She wanted to end her virginity. I regret yielding to her and we both regretted it and promised each other to keep it a secret.

Ad banner
What she didnt tell me was that she actually got pregnant after that day. She had an abortion without my knowledge. All these happened during the time I broke up with her sister for a month. We made up after that and two years later we got married.Everything has been fine until this month,almost 10 years later. Ene,my wife’s younger sister has been married for almost four years now and she has not been able to have a child. This has been causing serious issues in her marriage. After several tests,it was discovered that her Fallopian tube was damaged by a crude abortion done years ago. Ene became hopeless and inconsolable. And in her depression,she felt she needed to confess to her sister so that she would be healed and have a chance to get pregnant.

That confession didn’t go well with her sister,my wife. She of course,blamed me for her sister’s predicament. She is accusing me of taking advantage of her sister when she was a teenager. Her family too is so upset. They say I have ruined the sisters. What no one is considering is that,one,we slept together when her sister and I broke up…how were we to know that we would come back to get married in future? Secondly,I didn’t force the girl,she was willing. She was not a baby,she was 19. Thirdly,this girl didn’t tell me she got pregnant. If I knew,perhaps,I would have done things differently. Maybe we could have kept the baby or if she truly wanted to have an abortion,it would not have been done in a crude way that destroyed her ability to have children now. Why is no one apportioning the same blame to Ene?

I feel bad that my wife feels betrayed by me. But this happened 12 years ago and since then,I have never cheated on my wife. Why cant she forgive me? I dont want to loose my wife,my kids. What do I do? I am ready to do anything,please advice me. (kindly use a fake name when you post this

3 Likes

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very good

Thanks guys this is what I also do to those bloggers looking for.clikcs copy the story and past here

Well done guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by adegeye38(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
La clik, La God's plan
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
cool cool cool
lestat:
Very good

Thanks guys this is what I also do to those bloggers looking for.clikcs copy the story and past here

Well done guys
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2018
interesting
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2018
i caught one mosquito but lost it op can you help me find it
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
Complete the story here
its on the blog my sister. No vex
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin ;Dwill try and let u know as soon as I do
Artzdanielsz:
i caught one mosquito but lost it op can you help me find it
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Beke2020:
grin ;Dwill try and let u know as soon as I do
lol
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by MissRaine69(f): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
I am sure I saw a Nollywood movie that echoed this.
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2018
hmnnnn
MissRaine69:
I am sure I saw a Nollywood movie that echoed this.
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
One wrong step is all that is require to destroy you 25 years reputation
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by z11111: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Auladimeji:
tongue Dont mess with us again.
Continuation of the torri.

I feel bad that my wife feels betrayed by me. But this happened 12 years ago and since then,I have never cheated on my wife. Why cant she forgive me? I dont want to loose my wife,my kids. What do I do? I am ready to do anything,please advice me. (kindly use a fake name when you post this)
Basil (Not real name)
Calabar
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Olifiz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one for posting the full story here. I just hope it’s only one person that clicked that link.

1 Like

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Samuelgr8: 12:41am On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Olifiz:
Nice one for posting the full story here. I just hope it’s only one person that clicked that link.
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 7:34am On May 05, 2018
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Kumar4india: 7:38am On May 05, 2018
This is the reason ,we must be careful with what we do.

Beke2020:
One wrong step is all that is require to destroy you 25 years reputation
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Offpoint: 7:56am On May 05, 2018
I'm too old to be reading fake stories

1 Like

Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Beke2020: 5:59pm On May 05, 2018
Offpoint:
Smile
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by z11111: 12:16pm On May 06, 2018
Please , at what age does someone stops reading fake story ?

Offpoint:
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by Jadoskii(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2018
The question is WHY NOW?AFTER TWELVE YEARS....you might have triggered an emotion she as tried to no avail to bury....
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by z11111: 8:37am On May 07, 2018
My brother ehhhhh. Who is to blame in this case? He didnt know the young girl did an abortion.

Jadoskii:
The question is WHY NOW?AFTER TWELVE YEARS....you might have triggered an emotion she as tried to no avail to bury....
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by turpsylegend: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
hmm
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by z11111: 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
You are speechless ?
turpsylegend:
hmm
Re: One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart by z11111: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" / What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / 27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.