Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (63549 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by emmanuel596(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Chantel Nicole Beverly, 30, a 5th Grade Teacher and Shavonia Peterson, 33, Exceptional Education Teacher walked down the aisle on April 7, at The Yacht Club, Marina Shores Virginia Beach, VA

"I walked into a club one summer night in 2011, she had no idea she'd find the love of her life, Shavonia, on the dance floor. But that's exactly what happened. Seven years later they tied the knot and their gorgeous nuptials will move you," said Chantel.

"Being a bride felt like I was on cloud 9," admitted Chantel. "After I got past the nervousness part, it was the best feeling in the world. I felt so beautiful and so loved. There were a few overwhelming moments but for the most part, it was wonderful."
It took awhile for me to find 'the one,'" said Chantel.
"Shavonia is very interesting. She’s actually the opposite of me. I’m more optimistic and she’s more realistic. I’m very outgoing and she’s more reserved. She’s very organized and I could be all over the place sometimes. However, she’s my perfect match. She’s loving, caring and will do anything for those she holds near and dear to her heart. She is the yin to my yang.

Chantel reveals that there were no frills about how Shavonia proposed, and that's what made it sweeter.

"It was a very simple proposal. Nothing fancy at all. On Thursday, December 15, 2011 she came in the house after working and was acting weird. She grabbed my hand and was shaking nervously and then got down on one knee and told me how much she loved me and how much I have inspired her and asked me to marry her."

"My wife and I met at an LGBT club named, Colors. I can remember it like it was yesterday." said Shavonia.

"It was a hot summer night on Saturday, July 23, 2011. It was interesting because I had not gone there in years a

nd I randomly decided to go with a friend that night. I was at the bar and I saw her from across the room. I was attracted to her instantly and repeatedly glanced in her direction. I felt our eyes meet one another and she came over to me. She asked, 'What you doing up in here, are you a lesbian?' She thought I was straight and didn’t believe me. That night we danced the night away and exchanged numbers after the let out. She called me and we talked on the phone for hours like we were teenagers. The following week we went on a date and the rest was history. We were inseparable. I chose to make Chantel my wife because she is truly the most selfless and kind-hearted person I know," said Shavonia of her bride.
"She loves with her whole heart. She’s loyal to all of her friends and family. She motivates me and inspires me to be the best woman I can be. I love how loving, patient and selfless Chantel is. I love how she stays firm in what she believes in. Whatever Chantel wants, she lets nothing stand in her way of getting it. She has literally made me a better woman."

See more https://ogashub.com/beautiful-photos-of-lesbian-couple-on-their-wedding-day/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Preshy561(f): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018
madness.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by emmanuel596(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2018
abomination!!!

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Idiots

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Ikegagwuha: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
If animals cannot do this and those claiming to be human beings are doing it, it therefore implies that animals are wiser than them

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Auladimeji(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed God created Adam and Eve not Deborah and Joyce or NwaAmaikpe and Buhari...Smh

436 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by NwaAmaikpe: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

Love is such a beautiful thing.
And God is love.

May the good Lord who ordained the institution of marriage bless these ones.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Deckline(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And God is love.

embarassed embarassed JESUS WEPT for f00ls and dead souls like you and yet you still decided to remain foolish. Taaah!! Tufiakwa!

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
What the devil has joined together...let God's anger devastate.
EndtimeCouple

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Evablizin(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Unnatural sin.
See that one,forming guy man with boobs and vagina.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Saff(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Beautiful.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why am i having some weird thoughts cheesy
All the best to them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Skylee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Posts like this always left marks in people's mind.
Same sex marriage is an abomination in our country & as such, should not be making front pages in our day to day discussions.
Nairaland, this is poor for you.

Imagine, d poster above me is already having wild imaginations as to maybe how sweet it'll be.
Some are even congratulating them, isn't that an accomplice in crime?

Nairaland please don't corrupt our mind.
Thanks.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by ogaJona(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Op is a gay, that caption confirms my suspicion

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by MrSensor(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked lesbians everywhere. Even the "pastor" sef. The Bible is being abused left and right.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by greencard: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oshi
Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by teamsynergy: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
cute couple ... hml

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by maxiuc(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
angry

I know they must be blacks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Stalinbliss(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Emmwizy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fucking ugly mullatoes

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by braine(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
It's their life. Who am I to judge them, aren't we all sinners?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Pidginwhisper: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Choi!! shocked :oSee wetin dey waste away

15 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by rozayx5(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
nonsense undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by salbis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nothing wey black man no go show oversabi. Una weldone!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by tooawesome(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you try chyk this babe and she shun you, you go think like say your lines no dey work again. You no go know say the babe is not dîck inclined grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Same Sin as fornication and Adultery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
rubbish
Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
As much as I know you're a lunatic..I doubt you live in Nigeria..you've kind of exposure that an average Nigeria will never grasp..your below statement says it all..Love is love while Nigerians stay hating for something that has nothing to do with you..while politicians rape them dry..smh
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And God is love.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral by Newbiee: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Is Nairaland hired to do the dirty job of promoting this abominable act?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.