Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" (27399 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by truthstands12: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
He simply acknowledged he knows the killers who are perpetrating this evil killings. I thought he said they are from Libya trained by Ghadafi. The truth can't be hidden forever. The God of justice will surely repay and in a terrible way to all those who in one way or the other turn a blind eye and see innocent citizens of this country slaughtered. Very painful!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by goldenval(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Been wondering why ppl hardly protest under apc government unlike during pdp era.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by bejeria101(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
All hail and bow the knee to his majesty the DULLARD OF DAURA! Stark illetrate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Illiterate youths twisting and turning everything he says as if that would stop him from being re-elected - many of you would die because of your hatred.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Organs(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sterix10:
Kai,this man is brainless, He can never say anything meaningful unless Femi writes it for him

You are brainless because you don't understand what he is saying. Go back and learn english comprehension
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by blackgold2018(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Same with the armless Biafran street agitators but you failed to realize they didn't go to school and you killed n made them dance like a Python. Now you ve realized the herdsmen re ur kinsmen after saying they were Lybians. Brainless old fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
oh
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Organs(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
He has just exposed himself more and more.

He's indirectly telling us that he would have become one of the herdsmen that are killing people of Benue if not that he's educated ( primary six level to be precise).

I hope zombies that are saying that those killings that are happening in Benue re not carried out by Buhari's brothers are reading this.?

Only fools will believe that Buhari would declare his Fulani herdsmen brothers terrorists

SUMMARY: BUHARI HAS JUST INDICTED HIMSELF UNKNOWINGLY FOR BEING BEHIND THE KILLINGS IN NORTH CENTRAL.
Nigerians have suffered .

Buhari is a terrorist.

Part of the problem we have in Nigeria is the "ILLITERACY level amongst those that claim to be literate. Ordinary english comprehension they don't understand and cannot understand clearly. Also, some are filled with hate and cannot see clearly. FYI, since you lack understanding, Buhari is addressing people in a university setting. he talked about the clear NEED for EDUCATION. He gave example of himself and how as a fulani, education gave him leverage and opened his horizon (which you are currently lacking). This is a clear call to action on fathers, men women to ensure their kids get EDUCATED and not live a nomadic life where they fight over land endlessly. Now, addressing the matter at hand, like i said, you have hate in your heart and cannot comprehend else you will know these same people lived in Peace forever before all this sudden clashes. Now, if your argument is that Buhari as the President is has not sacked his IG of police, shown clear arrest and prosecution of those causing mayhem and killing people, and that he is now almost Incompetent in handling the security of the nation because this has gone on for far too long, then, that i will agree with you especially if you are without bias or calling on fantastically corrupt GEJ or PDP, but clearly looking at Buhari on the merits of his administration which has failed security wise, then we are all on the same page. So, lets pick our battles and do away with hate and rhetorics.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by kakakiEledumare: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thank God for Nigeria's oil money. But you are now denying the youths the opportunity you once enjoyed.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the moral of his rabble?

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Organs(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
FreddyKruger:
An educated illiterate. Even with all d forgery he did he still failed woefully.

FreddyKruger, na waoh, so in this day and age, you are still this backward.... Please post this on your wall on facebook with your name or take it to court so you will LEARN. Part of the problem in this our nigeria is the level of Illiteracy amongst the so called literates.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
They all talk about how good it was in their days, but have given us hell in ours, SOWORE2019
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by dheilaw1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
but the killer herdsmen represent every single thing you via for.
so you armed them to kill, maim and destroy!

it shall never be well with those who packaged Buhari in 2015, those who voted him in 2015, those who are supporting him now and those who are planning to vote him in 2015.
frustration of a lazy Nigerian @ its peak
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Alanzazani: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
A man that lied his way to power. A product of nepotism and quota system. It is morally wrong and shows lack of character for the president to claim he has a secondary school leaving certificate. Produce it, he starts bringing lawyers to defend him. For those that said they will vote hi if he presents a NEPA bill as certificate hope the quality of leadership we are experiencing meets your expectations

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by pinkguy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
So buhari was also trained by gadaffi but education help him to escape from joining them in fighting

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
dheilaw1:
frustration of a lazy Nigerian @ its peak

hediot! I swear Fulani herdsmen are heading towards your domain in the nearest future.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Ayomivic(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
tommykiwi:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buhari-i-may-have-been-involved-in-herders-farmers-clashes-if-i-didnt-go-to-school/amp

does that mean Buhari agreed that fulani heardsmen are the killer in Benue and some part of country by saying he would have be invoved if he did not go to school
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by OriginalCEO: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
That school that gave you this little education on yours needs to be closed!

They must have tutored in cowmatics "blood sucking 101"

You are a disgrace to them and what education represents undecided

Blood sucking president!

if m asked to pik btw Buhari nd Dracula, gues who i'l go for
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by wakeupafricanyo: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by otr1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
It's now official, fulani herdsmen are responsible for the killing accross the middle belt, but the President has been in denial, blaming it on anything and anyone, but his kinsmen (whom he miraculously agree are behind the carnage). Now, I don't want to hear any contrasting statement from anyone.
And to a certain iidiot still insisting the President is being misquoted (even when it's glaring to the blind that the quoted texts indicate that Buhari has indicted his brothers for the attacks), head is paining you!
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by dam2000(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
After we take it back from u in 2019 u will go back and join them
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by cuteboimillz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
SUMMARY: BUHARI HAS JUST INDICTED HIMSELF UNKNOWINGLY FOR BEING BEHIND THE KILLINGS IN NORTH CENTRAL.
Nigerians have suffered .

Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Donpresh95(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Positivepoint:

I guess u still pain by the fact that u could nt defeat the north since the 66 coup & the recent biafra nonsense. Hard luck

Maybe that's why north is the poorest in the country
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Okoroawusa: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Well said,Mr President
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by quincee88(f): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
YES, HE HAS FINALLY BLOWN THE LID. IF YOU CAN READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PRESIDENT JUST UNVEILED THE FULANIS/HERDERS KILLER PLAN WHICH IS: "SINCE THE NORTH IS GETTING DESERTIFIED, THEY WILL FIGHT AND KILL THE MIDDLE BELTERNS, SOUTHERNERS AND EASTERNERS, CONQUER THEIR TERRITORIES THEN PERPETUALLY ENSLAVE THEM". AWAKE NIGERIANS, UNITE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR SURVIVAL AND TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THIS GREAT EVIL.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Maximus85(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by MYHUBBY: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
could this be a president statement, I am dumbfounded if this statement was made by buhari

so buhari loved education and record had it that, he's the only president that gives little attention to education during his military regime& present

buhari is educated and he was told to provide his waec certificate and he hired 20 SANs

"he said he would have been part of the killings if not that he's occupied as an elected president because his cows are no more" Jesu

so Fulani herdsmen killing is not just farmers and herdsmen clash but grievances of finished cows

he's not my president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice one oga presido. Education is the key.
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by MXrap: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Which school is Bubu actually talking about? cheesy

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by grandstar(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
He said the innocent but blunt unbiased truth.

Global warming and desertification is dessimating the herdsmen lifestyle and the evergrowing population in the South is crowding out pasture for cattle to graze.

Let's pray for God's kingdom to come. That's the real solution to mankind's problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by MXrap: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
It is only Nigeria that's affected with global warming. Don't they eat beaf in Europe and America? Have you heard of herders-farmers class in those countries? The north should do the right and modern thing by setting up ranches.

grandstar:
He said the innocent but blunt unbiased truth.

Global warming and desertification is dessimating the herdsmen lifestyle and the evergrowing population in the South is crowding out pasture for cattle to graze.

Let's pray for God's kingdom to come. That's the real solution to mankind's problem
Re: Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" by billyG(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
This man just confessed that his kinsmen & d libya killers are 1 & d same.....& he can do nothing about dem until dey recieve education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto / Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.