Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures (18006 Views)

Demolition Of Borno PDP Secretariat In Maiduguri By APC (Pictures) / 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by zoba88: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Below are photos from causality evacuation by NEMA at the scene of Boko Haram attacks in Maiduguri where 9 persons died (4 residents, 5 suicide bombers) at Jiddari Polo and High Court area of the metropolis.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/photos-from-evacuation-of-victims-of.html?m=1

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by zoba88: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2018

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Evablizin(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2018
cry

RIP TO YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by MrMicholo(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2018
It will never be well for this boys..
*Modified
Anyway, Just got a leave from my combat tour in Maiduguri... Time to cool and wind off... who is in Owerri?
Just entered...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by three: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018

cry cry cry cry cry

#NeverAgain #NeverAgain #NeverAgain

4 Likes

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Peterpanny: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nigeria my country my country Nigeria is a fail entity and my president is an instrument of a monumental and absolute failure.

2 Likes

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Kingkamba(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
boko haram has been defeated says lai mohammned grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by TheUbermensch: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
This government is indeed a reactionary one.

Measures are in place for what to do after an attack but not how to prevent or deal with an attack.

Instead of praying for Nigeria to get better pray for the means to relocate you and your loved ones.

God would grant us the legit means in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by gurunlocker: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
I think this government have seen how easy it is to fight terrorism.... I still believe Northerners are their own source of problem.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Peterpanny: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
ken2046:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
carry this rubbish and get out from here.

4 Likes

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that our government will still tag captured boko haram members and tag them as repentant without charges and remand.

Why do we have to play politics and religion with this level of danger?
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by solid3(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
See how Buhari is incapable of securing lives and properties in Nigeria, we need to vote him out.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Rakiticbarca: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
R
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by presky6xxx: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari can't control his boys again.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Chizmickey(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari till 2010, he will win again. insha Allah
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by stjudas(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
TERRORISM: Problem of the North, by the North and for the North.

Wetin konsain me?

1 Like

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by lonelydora: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
God knew why he didn't allow me work in NEMA in 2007 despite being the number 2 on the list. The question that threw out during the interview was WHO DO YOU KNOW? I said nobody...the lady said even Senator, HOR member, or Minister? I said No. That was the end of my interview.

Na dead body i for dey pack.

3 Likes

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by kingvictor7: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
ken2046:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
SCAMMER
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by yinkus6750(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na only you Waka come?
Show us the ones you lost. Or Bet9ja is your personal investment?
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Peterpanny: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
ken2046:
you are afool ok
thieevvee no go work
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by translux(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chizmickey:
Buhari till 2010, he will win again. insha Allah

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Peterpanny: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
ken2046:
you are afool ok
is obvious your dead destiny is tied to betting.annimmall
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Peterpanny: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
nigeria
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Respect55(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is unfortunate
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by wink2015(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
So this is how the North will continue to waste the money of the under-developed Southern Part of Nigeria.

For how long will the good people of the Niger Delta region continue to waste their oil money on footing the expensive bills emanating from this avoidable carnage.

It is high time President Buhari government start talks with Boko Haram with a view to ending this insurgency that have claimed countless number of human lives, destroyed properties and leaving several family with psychological scar.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by ThinkSmarter: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
I would hv loved to see boko haram overrun giwa barracks and move to capture govt house.
Would like the war to be like isis vs syria
How i wish bh will bring down aso rock.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
why am i taking paracetamol whether buhari returns or not... I'm safe where I am, chop more than 3square meal without stress, have nice roof on top of my head and a nice king size bed to relax, when sleeping my 2eyes are tightly close and I snore loudly like hippopotamus , since North has endorsed Evil like Buhari , I will help them make it a reality. buhari must rule Nigeria till 2045... this is what they want let them have it shikina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Liftedhands(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
angry Whats the reason behind Muslims killing Muslims undecided if its agsinst other religions I'd say hate! But what's with marinating your own ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill / Jibrilla Bindow: How Vice Presidential Ambition Cost Adamawa Governor 2nd Term / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.