Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Wizkid To Perform At Makurdi Urban Chilling In December!( See Derails) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid To Perform At Makurdi Urban Chilling In December!( See Derails) (779 Views)

Davido, Tiwa Savage To Perform In Africa’s Largest E-concert / Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Perform At Makurdi Urban Chilling In December!( See Derails) by hypeveedo: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
We are working towards making MUC a success not just for the sake of the forthcoming show, but we are working towards making subsequent editions, not just better but great.
These where the words of Faithfulness Dennis Ayo, also known as Tesla who is one of the organisers of Makurdi urban chilling.
In an interview conducted by Hype247 Media. On the interview Tesla seat down with King Nellix and was able to vividly articulate activities that will take course at the MUC.

Hype24/7: Sir, please may we know you?
Yes I am Faithfulness Dennis Ayo also known as Tesla, I am a student of Benue State University ( strike university) Laugh…. I am one of the organisers of Makurdi Urban Chilling.. Thank you.

Hype24/7: Can you tell us what Makurdi Urban Chilling is all about?
The unique platform MUC represents a revolutionary innovation in entertainment. MUC creates a virtual meeting place that combines the dissemination of fun-filled activities such as FIFA competition, Music,Comedy ,Sale, sports…and lots more.

Hype24/7: What Is The Motive behind MUC?

The motive of MUC is to showcase Benue to the world, let everybody know about Benue state when it comes to entertainment. For instance if you see Lagos and USA you will discover that they have great festivals, Like the Lagos countdown which comes up in December every year. We also have the most talked about Coachella musical feast in California USA. So we are tryin(......continue reading)

http://hype247.net/makurdi-urban-chilling-organiser-promise-to-bring-wizkid-second-edition-of-the-festival-read-exclusive-interview/
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Makurdi Urban Chilling In December!( See Derails) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will be there

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Reduces Dstv/gotv Decoder Price For FIFA WORLDCUP2018 / Bobrisky,anni Idibia With Other Big Nigerian Celebrities Will Be @ DSR Unveiling / Beautiful Captures From A Nairalander Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.