Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pricewater House Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pricewater House Inviting (2329 Views)

ICT Job Vacancies At Pricewater House Coopers (pwc) / U Connect Inviting For Interview As Direct Sales Executive / Phillips Consulting And Pricewater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricewater House Inviting by Gabriel365: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2007
Just got invited for Price Water House Test, does anyone know the test format? Really need your help guys. Who has done their test in the past?
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by deekay: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2007
hey guys!i also need to know how the test is gona look like cos am in to.pls help oo!
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by bhnl: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2007
am yet to recieve an invitation for pwc. am expectant. hoping dat the letter will arrive. how did you apply? did you apply via email or by post. which date exactly did you apply?
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by tushlips: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
hello niralanders invited for the test.jst wanted to know if u guys are 2:1 graduates or they are accepting all categories
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by oatgold20(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2007
was the invitation sent to your inbox,as a text message?And when is the test supposed to take place?Are you guys all 2:1 honours holders?
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by kayodu: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2007
Anybody dat know about their test 4mat shud help. I do aplied thru their email addres nd d invitatn was sent 2my mail box.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by debocci: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
The test is in different sections & time is allocated 4 each section.once time 4 a section ellapses u r not allowed 2 continue on the section.And u cannot go back 2 a previous section even if u av time after finishing tha next section.
The 1st session is essay writing,dat will last 4 abt 30mins or so.U will b given a topic 2 write on.No restriction on the number of words
The next session is divided into sections:verbal reasoning,maths,series/sequence(both alphabetic and numeric),shapes,english(setence correction etc). time is alloted 2 each of this sections.
U av to b very fast cos u wont b given much time.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by babasokey(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
Debocci thanks 4 that info you are great and wonderfully made.

I was also invited 4 the test
The venue: is Nigeria law school main Auditorium
Adeola hopewell street.
Victoria Island
Lagos.
My test session is Saturday
Time 1.00p.m

Success to all nairalanders.We shall all see at the top. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by babasokey(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
Debocci thanks 4 that info you are great and wonderfully made.

I was also invited 4 the test
The venue: is Nigeria law school main Auditorium
Adeola hopewell street.
Victoria Island
Lagos.
My test session is Saturday
Time 1.00p.m

Success to all nairalanders.We shall all see at the top. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by favourdamy(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2007
please!are you ppple all below 25?smbody told me that they invite pple based on age ,how true is that?i really need to write that txt.its my dream job.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by obanikoro2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2007
Pls wen did u guys apply? Was it the recently advertised positions or have applied some time ago? I really want to know becos I applied this week and cant tell if those that applied are the ones being called. Would appreciate if someone can help. Luv ya kiss
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by tocheli(f): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2007
Hi guys,
I posted my c.v to pwc some 3wks ago, due to the advert i saw in one of the national newspapers, i acted fast. Although they gave a 2wk altimatum. They strictly made mention of the age thing, you have to be 25yrs or younger to participate. i dont know if they are still accepting cvs, but theres no harm in trying. You guys , there's smething i want to tell you, " with GOD, nothing is imposible". God bless you all.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by Badirat(f): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2007
pls, how did u get the iv because i applied also and I have 2.1
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by inemesita1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2007
PLS DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT NAUKRI.COM ? Are they 419ers?
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by Tluv1: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2007
Hi people, i was invited for the test too, i'l like to know what kind of essay questions would be asked.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by larrymo(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by ogs(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ larrymo

Hi, if PWC had called you on phone, i will advice you call them back. You can get their numbers from their website. I believe it is in your own best interest.

All the best!!!
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by iceblu: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2007
debocci, thanks a bunch. God bless u.
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by larrymo(f): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by ogs(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ larrymo, here is PWC's number: Tel: [+234] (1) 2711700, 2703101.

I didn't expect you to ask me for the number, cos i believe the INTERNET u r using is a world of INFORMATION.

Take care!
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by larrymo(f): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by ogs(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2007
@larrymo,

As long as u r sure the call was from PWC, calling them back will not be an issue. In the corporate world, it shows ur resilence to succeed.

Every individual is a BRAND! It is what u make of ur brand that it will be!

CHEERS! cheesy
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by larrymo(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Pricewater House Inviting by ogs(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2007
@ larrymo, ve u called PWC?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Job Seekers Official Website / Vacancies and job opening for TODAY (jobs Are Verified & Confirmed) / Production Manager For Sachet Water Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.