Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (69884 Views)

My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce, Man Tells Judge / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ellabae:
Thanks dearie

You very welcome sugar pie cool
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
whitering:
Such news can only emanate from Zimbabwe and Kenya.

You need be to Tanzanian

You will almost divorce your wife remotely
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by cindybaby22(f): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Sir I can concur, I once dated a girl this girl is too beautiful and have that kind bad figure 8 shape wey go make man pour, even when looking at her on mini, every time I dream is either my bro or friend she is sleeping with in that dream, one day I just send her text, tessy good morning I non wan date you again you too fine, leave my life biiikoooo. that hw I ended it with her. now am married to a very normal girl not too fine non too ugly.
Lol...Funny
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by nafama(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
everybody with wetin dae worry am.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by BabaRamota1980: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
A very beautiful angel giving her husband sleepless nights.

After God, fear women!
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Emmwizy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Picture nko
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by CSTR1003: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
cindybaby22:

Lol...Funny
For your mind abi.

You believe say you too fine?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Jman06(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Some ladies fine sha. This reminds me of one babe in my school. So pretty! Cute face with those kind of sparkling eyes, pointed and curved nose. Then this kind baaad figure 8 shape that would leave even the pope craving to have a taste of what lies beneath. E go be like make i just carry the babe begin chop her. Kai! Yet some girls would be consoling themselves that no woman is ugly.

@topic, that man is probably poor and fears that other richer men would bang his wife when he is not around. As for me o, I must marry a pretty lady because I've discovered that women's genes always dominate their husbands' in the offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Henri8: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Once I see Zimbabwe, i

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by vizkiz: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
lonelydora:

My wife is an epitome of beauty with all the things you described but i dont feel insecure. I know she can't try it. Everyday she comes back and gist me how some men were trying to toast her. She gets free ride whenever she does not drive.

I always thank God when men try to woo her, in my mind, i have what people are dying to have. That's a testimony

I wouldn't dare say things to make you doubt your wife. You are lucky to find a rare gem.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by theunnamed: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Sir I can concur, I once dated a girl this girl is too beautiful and have that kind bad figure 8 shape wey go make man pour, even when looking at her on mini, every time I dream is either my bro or friend she is sleeping with in that dream, one day I just send her text, tessy good morning I non wan date you again you too fine, leave my life biiikoooo. that hw I ended it with her. now am married to a very normal girl not too fine non too ugly, make person mind rest small

Ah swear this cracked me up grin
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Dickspray(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
odigbosky:

I remember one Shuwa Arab girl i was dating back then. My God, she was so beautiful i couldn't keep her. The first day she came to my house, blood of zakariah, even my landlady was like son....you made me proud, take next month's rent as a bonus. God forbid, me that didn't have a good job and i was just mananging. Insecurity wn kill me die. Even with all her big flowing gown, her yansh was still too obvious. God boiz be starring at me like eyah.....u dn die. Men be starring like...u small boy be driving heavy duty truck. If she is not with me or not at home i go dy fear. The suitors were so many...Haba...me i could not sleep in d nite again...e get one time wen we quarrel...she no talk to me for 4 days....My fada my fada....i wn die...See fever, i just dy get bad dreams.....Thank God she is married now.....Babe almost ruined my life.
hmmm same thing is happening to me rite now too... she's away for a month, and I recently had dream some guys were banging her... had to call her about d dream, she just laffed and said it is wot I tot b4 I slept, and truly, dat was my tot too
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by megama: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Realsman405:
A heartbroken man left the court in tears as he deposed that he didn’t want his wife, Hilda Mleya, 30, anymore because she was too beautiful.

The incident took place at Chief Chireya’s court in Gokwe, Zimbabwe.

Arnold Masuka, 40, the complainant made his sensational claims before Chief Chireya.

It is reported that Masuka was divorcing his wife because of her beauty which was giving him sleepless nights.

The situation had got so bad he was afraid of going to work or leaving her alone as he feared she would attract other men.

Chief Chireya asked Masuka if he had really made up his mind to divorce his wife and abandon his own young children who are currently still in school.

The Chief urged the couple to continue staying together as husband and wife, but Masuka told the court that their marriage had ended, even before the case started.

www.punchng.com/my-wifes-beauty-makes-me-sleepless-i-want-a-divorce-man-tells-judge/

Zimbabweans stories need to be banned here.only woman do this wife do that. Husband this that loll
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by lonelydora: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
vizkiz:

I wouldn't dare say things to make you doubt your wife. You are lucky to find a rare gem.
Thank you. Wanna see her pix?
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Mypeople2(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
blackpanthar:
am amazed at some stories that literally does not make sense... people are looking for pretty ladies, this one is complaining that it is too much
O boy! The man wife na mammy water ?
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Teeboi56: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
But they should ave show us d pics naw
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Aarenaija: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
I have seen men that ask themselvies if they are worth the wife they marry.

They become insecured and jealous. They can be so irrational.

I have one close to me at the moment .........the guy is always afraid of the lady and trust me the lady is pretty grin
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by andycom(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
vizkiz:
I don't want to marry a "very beautiful" woman.

Trust me bro...It is not easy to keep up with the whole "toasters" thingy as a husband. Your wife will have "innocent" friends and you'll still feel uncomfortable because she is the kindda woman people can't stop staring at.

That kindda woman with figure 8...packaged with mad ass and breasts whey graduate from Harvard. You go get rest of mind if you travel out for few days leaving that diamond alone Horñy at home?

Married women (especially the beautiful ones) are flirts. They are very easy to "bang"

If you don't believe me, spend a month on the island then come back and quote my post.

island here I come
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by youngadab(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
he must be an animal from buhari's family
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Drabrah(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Where's d pinshor of d "beautiful" wife na!
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by vizkiz: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
lonelydora:

Thank you. Wanna see her pix?

Lol... No bro.

I am not that kindda guy you wanna trust with your wife.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by mechanics(m): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Funny, he did not know she was beautiful when he married her abi?
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by mikeyung71(m): 1:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Smh.... lol Lubbish
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Bruemath(m): 2:12am On Apr 28, 2018
This one na talk? lipsrsealed
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by lalanice(f): 5:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He was just looking for an excuse to send her away undecided there you have it go and start thinking with your di0k ekewsu cool
I'm surprised nobody else noticed it was just an excuse, was she not beautiful before he married her And why will he be leaving the woman and the kids? Why isn't he claiming custody of his kids? This is why they keep advising ladies to avoid broke men.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by Babacele: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2018
useless talk. so she wasn't so beautiful when you married her? Why of all persons ,she decided to be with you and even had babies for you? You have not accused her of infidelity but a preemptive hogwash of an allegation. He needs some psychiatric treatment unless there is more to this story than revealed.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by lonelydora: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Lol... No bro.

Lol. Badt guy
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by wink2015(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2018
ZIM ZIM PEOPLE AGAIN?
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by PenisCaP: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Lol... No bro.

Lmfao, niggy u funny o... grin grin grin grin grin
But its just pix na. grin
@ lonelydora.. ,leme see her joor I like seeing beautiful faces.
Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by PenisCaP: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I don't want to marry a "very beautiful" woman.

Trust me bro...It is not easy to keep up with the whole "toasters" thingy as a husband. Your wife will have "innocent" friends and you'll still feel uncomfortable because she is the kindda woman people can't stop staring at.

That kindda woman with figure 8...packaged with mad ass and breasts whey graduate from Harvard. You go get rest of mind if you travel out for few days leaving that diamond alone Horñy at home?

Married women (especially the beautiful ones) are flirts. They are very easy to "bang"

If you don't believe me, spend a month on the island then come back and quote my post.

Spot on!! Married women these days ar so so fucking promiscuous,
Even the preggy ones are not left out.

But I promised myself not to dig married women shaa.
They are so easy to catch just little money

1 Like

Re: "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge by lonelydora: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2018
PenisCaP:

Lmfao, niggy u funny o... grin grin grin grin grin
But its just pix na. grin
@ lonelydora.. ,leme see her joor I like seeing beautiful faces.

Mbanu...i no trust you at all. Na vizkiz i bin trust. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.