Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall (23109 Views)

Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by lamzybaby: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party has directed its members in Kogi State to vote against the recall of Senator Dino Melaye (APC-Kogi West) during the verification of signatures of petitioners holding on Saturday, April 28.

In a statement in Lokoja on Friday, the party said that it was not in support of the recall of Melaye from the beginning.

The Independent National Electoral Commission had fixed April 28 for the verification of signatures of petitioners that signed for Melaye’s.

INEC said that the verification would hold from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in 552 of 560 polling units in the seven local governments that make up Kogi West Senatorial District.

more:http://nigerianpilot.com/pdp-supports-melaye-urges-members-to-vote-against-his-recall/

1 Like

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by CilicMarin: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Useless opposition. Instead of positioning to take advantage of the vacancy that may occur, they are already playing to the gallery.

Ipob party of pigs.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by ashjay001(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless opposition. Instead of positioning to take advantage of the vacancy that may occur, they are already playing to the gallery.

Ipob party of pigs.

Bro, not playing to any gallery. Just tryna, protect their own! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by SalamRushdie: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob party of pigs.

Worry more about the impeachment of your devil boss soon

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob party of pigs.

PDP is not a devilish party like the APC
Politics is not a do or die affair...
What is happening to Dino today is show of shame... It's time for all sane Nigerians to rise against tyranny and undemocratic elements...

Where is senator Omo Agege... The man who embarrassed the whole nation on live TV with his thugs.. He is being celebrated today by the demons pulling his strings....

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
ashjay001:

Bro, not playing to any gallery. Just tryna, protect their own! angry

Dino is not a PDP member...
It's called doing the right thing

Something APC has not done in 3 years

If you blame me for your lack of sense... I know you probably learnt it from the APC... Because I know I have nothing to do with it

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by ashjay001(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Dino is not a PDP member...
It's called doing the right thing

Something APC has not done in 3 years

If you blame me for your lack of sense... I know you probably learnt it from the APC... Because I know I have nothing to do with it

I don't expect much more than d thrash, u just wrote up there, from a KIDnextdoor!

If u're still pissed, APC won, hug d nearest transformer or locate a lagoon! Choose wisely!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by OFFICIAL336: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob party of pigs.
A hungry lazy yoot.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by rusher14: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Forget wetin dem write for moto look wetin dey inside.

Dino was always PDP in spirit .

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by deomelllo: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob party of pigs.

Why are they trying to save the man instead of taking advantage of the situation to claim the seat and boost their number and influence in Kogi?

They don't and they are never strategic because they see everything based on hatred and bitterness.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by pode(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
deomelllo:

Why are they trying to save the man instead of taking advantage of the situation to claim the seat and boost their number and influence in Kogi?

They don't and they are never strategic because they see everything based on hatred and bitterness.
And what make you think everyone is evil as you think or taking advantage over another's down fall, PDP is not playing games of 'eye for eye' rather they are seeking for peace that is why they are taking this steps

16 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by deomelllo: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
pode:

And what make you think everyone is evil as you think or taking advantage over another's down fall, PDP is not playing games of 'eye for eye' rather they are seeking for peace that is why they are taking this steps

Typical lame and incompetent PDP talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by mjbaba: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Melaye is doing a good job for PDP, helping to dent the APC brand grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tweet details or adonbilivit
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Being soft hearted has its regrets. I learned my lessons the hard way, I hope PDP doesn't regret this later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Beehshorp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari, don't distract us with melaye's witch hunt.... We are going to send you packing come 2019...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nna ehn, this melaye is always acting like a wide animal. He's a zoo Senator.

zoonator!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by lailo: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
pdp just won an award of the best mumu party in Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Ellabae(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
I don't trust this people. But they just want peace sha which is cool.
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by sweerychick(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Saradaranmi: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oklol
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by donbachi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
bodily apc, pdp in spirit
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by helinues: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
wooing
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by sweerychick(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob party of pigs.
so don't be offended, if someone breaks into your house openly rapes your sister, steal your belongings, and you happen to have a neighbour who can help you call the police but instead he takes advantage of the situation like u said! I hope you won't mind that

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Onyemabright(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
lamzybaby:
The Peoples Democratic Party has directed its members in Kogi State to vote against the recall of Senator Dino Melaye (APC-Kogi West) during the verification of signatures of petitioners holding on Saturday, April 28.

In a statement in Lokoja on Friday, the party said that it was not in support of the recall of Melaye from the beginning.

The Independent National Electoral Commission had fixed April 28 for the verification of signatures of petitioners that signed for Melaye’s.

INEC said that the verification would hold from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in 552 of 560 polling units in the seven local governments that make up Kogi West Senatorial District.

more:http://nigerianpilot.com/pdp-supports-melaye-urges-members-to-vote-against-his-recall/
PDP that could not save it self, If the power in Abuja want hem out u PDP can not save hem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Recall that will be marred with irregularity and conflicting results.
Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by pode(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
deomelllo:

Typical lame and incompetent PDP talk.
Is anything bad of being a PDP member?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by deomelllo: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
sweerychick:
so don't be offended, if someone breaks into your house openly rapes your sister, steal your belongings, and you happen to have a neighbour who can help you call the police but instead he takes advantage of the situation like u said! I hope you won't mind that

Lame, illogical and irrelevant talk.

We are talking about politics, not burglary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For Saraki’s Seat / How Yusuf Bichi Emerged As DSS DG - Vanguard / Ndubuisi Kanu To Be Buried On October 15, 2021 - Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.