Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (40082 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by valgbo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bata park
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by PointZerom: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I miss Aba ooh

All my nigga in Aba ngwa I greet ooh

Shout out to

Ubochi,James, Biggerrock, Boys technical college, imeboy, Chuck, sir nwaoma, onye oma 1 of Osusu road

Wow, All Saints guys I hail ooooo
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by ibinaboonline: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jamie90:
He is a lazy Nigerian youth.

His colleagues are usually pedestrians, but he chose to ride on a bicycle.

Everyone around was minding their business except the op who chose to take his pictures.

Both him and the op are legendary lazy Nigerian youth
hahaha. nawa for una o
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by satowind(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
He deserve an accolade

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by MultiCEO1: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
St Michael's By Asa Road, Opposite Criveld Filling Station.
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by ibinaboonline: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP shouldn't you be suing infinix for putting their signature on every snapshot you take with your phone? abi u no know?
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Willexmania(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
snowden9:
Nigerian youths ain't lazy. They are talented. I saw this guy at Aba today hawking plantain while riding bicycle. He even crossed the road successfully with the plantain. Amazing.
op u said u saw him at aba..... But Your Signature on nairaland says you are chilling in russia.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
PointZerom:

Wow, All Saints guys I hail ooooo
All Saints

I miss that school environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by kaykaymcb(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Saladin25(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=snowden9 post=67088084][/quote]
Nice one for the guy. Working and also doing exercise.
No be brown roof be this for Aba. But they said there is know brown roof in Igboland. Yeye people. grin grin
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by annyberry: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I miss Aba ooh

All my nigga in Aba ngwa I greet ooh

Shout out to

Ubochi,James, Biggerrock, Boys technical college, imeboy, Chuck, sir nwaoma, onye oma 1 of Osusu road
As i c BTC i no say na faulks road representative b dis......
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by ufuosman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari come see
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by melody91: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Came4apost:
The beautiful thing about this guy is that ... un-consciously he his training his body for great high level body control .. well that's a plus I think undecided
plus he would be able to cover more distance which means more sales
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
annyberry:
As i c BTC i no say na faulks road representative b dis......
na me ooh

I beg how that road be now
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Ojuororun(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
SOFT WORK...... grin.
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
People are broke in this god forsaken country. The hustle too much abeg
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by ahiboilandgas: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
snowden9:
Nigerian youths ain't lazy. They are talented. I saw this guy at Aba today hawking plantain while riding bicycle. He even crossed the road successfully with the plantain. Amazing.
he is dumb...smart thinker will construct a holding bay in front like those ice cream seller capable of display his banana then ride on
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by kasheemawo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
This man needs just Biafra to become millionaire
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by frank41(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a disgrace to manhood and mankind.

Why will any grown man carry a tray on his head. When it is the job of women.

Hmmm too bad of you oga.. So you prefer that he steals to foot his bills to carrying a tray on his head? By the way na your head wey him use carry am?

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Saladin25(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Brown roof in Igboland. haha...

Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Generalkaycee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
STFU!!!
ken2051:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Ojuororun(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abjay97:
Nice, but he could use the bike to start a delivery business.
when he was nw upgraded by using pick-up car to distribute the stuff nah.... , then the village ppl go come wake up and see him.....sad
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by iamtardey: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
NL is boring, abeg who get any watsapp group chat i can chill ON
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by legba1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a disgrace to manhood and mankind.

Why will any grown man carry a tray on his head. When it is the job of women.

Hmnnnnn.....Wait while they come for your head...#thefeministgang.
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by MrSensor(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:
See hustle o
lipsrsealed public stunt. before he cross the road the tray was half but when he finished crossing the road the tray is full of bananas. How?
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Nossa(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Came4apost:
The beautiful thing about this guy is that ... un-consciously he his training his body for great high level body control .. well that's a plus I think undecided

Per the bolded, it's subconsciously
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by aribisala0(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abjay97:
You need to define what YOU mean by delivery business.

To my mind he is already running a delivery business
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Aihce(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
#lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
He's not lazy at all.
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Realzikkist(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rexnegro:
na wa o this look acted to me
not acting actually...saw him doing it almost every day....knw the guy
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by Cmanforall: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
jaychubi:
Lazy youth

Why can't he walk and hawk
Why not look at it from this angle- he will cover more distance and have higher chances of reaching more customers than when he is walking.
Re: Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho by proeast(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abjay97:
Hey, this is Aba we are talking about not Amsterdam. No be only delivery, deliver to who and for who? cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.