Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians (39730 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Moving4: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Ex BBNaija top 5 finalists Nina has come out angry to ask Nigerians to leave her alone for accusing her of leaving her boyfriend, Collins for Miracle because of 45m he won. She said she and Miracle are taking things easy and if they will marry it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlcwPtrkjfY

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by daewoorazer(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2018

Does she have lice under her hair or why is she doin like dah

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Mynd44: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2018
The same people that voted you, made you a star, fought other for you, blocked others, got banned, spent money should leave your life alone?

This lady has not understood that these people are stakeholders in her life right now. They bought shares by the nunber of hours they spend watching BBN, the money they spent voting, the strenght they used to campaign and argue etc. So they can't leave your life.

It is the price you pay for celebrity status.

347 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by apcmustwin(f): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Dumb aaarrrzzzee gal. Very immature, very slow, very loose, very dull and no class. Go meet bambam for some tutorials

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Unless she is not a Nigeria girl that she will not choose money over former relationship,her eye will soon clear and she will be begging to go back to her ex,her drama just started

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by eleojo23: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Shebi you wan be celebrity?

These guys used their money to vote for you so stop complaining...

You don become public property

Deal with it.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by temmypotter(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
but really, I think this miracle dude deserves better

68 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by pemiakd: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Who is holding it?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by zicoraads: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2018
DumbDumb grin cheesy

This girl is as dumb as fúck! Hear her, "You guys know how relationships are...it is really, it is really somehow..." The dumb slut can't even string a complete sentence together.

Where is KushyKush? Coman carry your baby grin

This one hasn't seen anything yet. I wonder if she would have committed suicide if she was BamBam.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Diso60090(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth started again cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by DaddyKross: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
The same people that voted you, made you a star, fought other for you, blocked others, got banned, spent money should leave your life alone?

This lady has not understood that these people are stakeholders in her life right now. They bought shares by the nunber of hours they spend watching BBN, the money they spent voting, the strenght they used to campaign and argue etc. So they can't leave your life.

It is the price you pay for celebrity status.

Apparently, they didn't buy shares in the right company. Nina has always been a Ponzi, a scam cheesy grin grin

From playing weak, to shouting 'I have a bf out there', to 'i can never leave Colins for Miracle', and now

It has always been a Ponzi, robbing Idowu to pay Idogbe

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Tboysalau(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
angry
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by IsaAbubakar: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
honestly i hate this kind of girl

and trust me when miracle will dump her (which will definitely happen) she'll realize what she did to herself and believe me no sensible man looking for a life partner (not those looking for live intimacy gadgets like Oshiomole and co) will ever trust him because if he can do it to her boyfriend that drove her and worked for her to the top she can do it to anyone.

I wonder what miracle sees in this girl

37 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by PureMe01: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
d way Miracle go fly leave u after e don heavily vandalize ur puna,mouth no go fit explain am...
irresponsible olosho wey no fit close legs just 3 weeks away from her man.which reasonable man will take u as a wife
see your mouth like marry like say na ur papa throw give am d 45 mila wey em pocket...ugly fair looking stuff.we dey wait d marriage here in jupiter

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by eleojo23: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
pemiakd:
Who is holding it?

You people...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by oreslaw: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg ask her for me who dey hold ur life

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by olatade(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
the one and only dumb igbo girl i know so far

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by uk101: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Tell them Nina angry angry angry undecided..............................LAZY Nigeria Youths go and look for something doing and leave big brother housemates.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2018
SHE CAN'T HANDLE ATTENTION!!!.

My dear u better face ur work.... Dino talk past u he dey coma now make he no later enter full stop

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Ikemefuna44: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2018
When a girl is dumb; when a girl cannot see beyond her nose; when a girl can dumbly fall in love with any guy she's encamped; when all a girl has to offer is her puna....
This girl's mumu just baffles me.

30 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Divay22(f): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Not like she owes anybody anything.

Nina live your life and Fùçk whatever they say, they voted for you doesn't mean they should dictate your life or tell you how to live it..

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by tortee: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
People wey know Nina know Nina ...very soon she go cast finally !!!! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by obinna222: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
This girl must probably be joking shaa. These same nigerians she was begging for vote are the ones shes telling to leave her life alone.

She has quickly forgotten how she was begging for votes from the same public.

My own 1 penny thought

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Olosho no dey loyal

14 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by iamnoak(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
See the ungrateful being people voted for.
Don't worry, your eyes will soon clear, pathetic fool leaving his boyfriend for miracle and call it natural¿
That may be the worst mistake you'll ever make. Heartless lass.
And this is some people's role model? Sh**thole

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Hibiscuss(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
The face Collins will make when Miracle finally dump this Nina.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by moscobabs(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Thats power of fame

Enjoy it till last
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Ephhay(f): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2018
The way Miracle will dump this girl ehn grin So she actually thinks he will marry her lol. Even if he does ehn, there won't be trust in their relationship.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" / Timaya’s Baby Mama, Barbara & Their Daughters Rock Matching Outfit For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.