Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 AM

Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians (39698 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by vizkiz: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2018
zicoraads:
DumbDumb grin cheesy

This girl is as dumb as fúck! Hear her, "You guys know how relationships are...it is really, it is really somehow..." The dumb slut can't even string a complete sentence together.

Where is KushyKush? Coman carry your baby grin

This one hasn't seen anything yet. I wonder if she would have committed suicide if she was BamBam.

Let's call YumMinaYum. She must have something to say about this grin
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by fucktoto: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
The same people that voted you, made you a star, fought other for you, blocked others, got banned, spent money should leave your life alone?

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by wristbangle: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2018
victorian:

Lol you are not serious.

She send una work?

Unsolicited work! Nigerians will always meddle in somebody's life whether celebrity or not.. E dey una bodi. You people will never face your lives.

She cannot leave her boyfriend in peace again. Smhhhh.

One cannot date and breakup again. Na wa o. sad

You are right on the bolded. Just in case Miracle ditch her, make she no come online dey bash the guy. People dey follow her talk truth, she dey form big girl now.

Na una type dey bash men say when dem rich, dem go bring dey misbehave. See little fame whey aunty nina get, her head don scatter.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by cliqtips: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2018
lol... so, BamBam has class, right ?
apcmustwin:
Dumb aaarrrzzzee gal. Very immature, very slow, very loose, very dull and no class. Go meet bambam for some tutorials
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2018
YumMinaYum. See how your girl is making you 'proud'?

Marriage indeed!
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Divay22(f): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Jerrypolo:

But you same people wanted to tell Efe how to live his?.

I smell double standards here.
What's my bleeping bizness with Efe undecided
I wasn't among them
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by AndLeo(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
I reason with the girl. She must have found herself in a difficult position. If she follow Collins people will take and if she follow miracle people will still talk.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Jerrypolo(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Divay22:
What's my bleeping bizness with Efe undecided I wasn't among them
OK, Sowi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by YumMinaYum(f): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Finally!!! Nina le!!! Tell them to shut the fvck up, knock them off my YumNa. You don't owe anyone shii on how to live your life!

Yes! I voted for you and I'll do that 45 million times if I've to do it again. I did that because I love you, not to get a say in your life.

To those saying MeeMee will dump her, the world won't come to an end should that happen. There's more to life than some shitty relationship or marriage.

Like Ni said, y'all should get a life instead of trying to tell her what to do with hers...
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Zinnybassey: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2018
OK,its finally Miracle,lol,I pity Miracle when he will go for his aviation whatever,cos when he comes back the cheap owerri runs girl will be with another man,when you ask her she will say it's natural.Dumb girl u have the guts to say people should leave you,why didn't you say they should stop disturbing you with votes while in the house, English and literary studies is your course but speaking English is your biggest fear,I wonder people that were voting for this dumb IMSU slut,well na her fellow oloshos,left 4 m na the first week u 4 go,Collins, Collins, Collins, Miracle, Miracle, calm down and think,u don't vomit whatever comes to your mind like that, it shows how confused u are OK,,,, I can't date Miracle even if am single, who said it?
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by YumMinaYum(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Let's call YumMinaYum. She must have something to say about this grin

Earthbound:
YumMinaYum. See how your girl is making you 'proud'?

Marriage indeed!

She's nice, having the luxury of time to address haters amidst her busy schedule. The block feature is there for a purpose. Just a click and the madness is over...

And yeah, I'm super proud of her. She's a payporte ambassador now, will be presenting an award at the headies. Make sure you don't miss it. kiss kiss kiss

#NinaTheBrand cool
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by zicoraads: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

But that girl slow sha, I agree with you on that one.
I do not agree she is a slut.
She is a slut.

A slut is someone who has loose morals. You have a relationship. You meet a guy and in less than a month, you are constantly fúcking him on live TV. My dear, your morals are very loose. And that is who a slut is.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by vizkiz: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She's nice, having the luxury of time to address haters amidst her busy schedule. The block feature is there for a purpose. Just a click and the madness is over...

And yeah, I'm super proud of her. She's a payporte ambassador now, will be presenting an award at the headies. Make sure you don't miss it. kiss kiss kiss

#NinaTheBrand cool

Mtchewwww. Olodo oshi grin

So you think everything is money related? You think money and endorsement can make up for your future?

Ask yourself sweetheart, when she fades into oblivion, will people talk about her endorsements (which is only for a limited time) or her personality (which has been destroyed beyond repair).

You need to learn

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by victorian(f): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2018
wristbangle:

You are right on the bolded. Just in case Miracle ditch her, make she no come online dey bash the guy. People dey follow her talk truth, she dey form big girl now.

Na una type dey bash men say when dem rich, dem go bring dey misbehave. See little fame whey aunty nina get, her head don scatter.

Lemme tell you something, it's a pity some people come online to share their heart break stories.
Not only ladies wail online when heartbroken by guys.
Guys too wail as well.
And coming out online bashing one's bf, still does not give anyone the right to condemn her decisions.
Nobody is perfect. The Collins everyone is clamouring for? Wil still breakup with her, If she had gone back to him.
You know why? People like yourself, his friends, his family will keep taunting him that he's still dating Miracle's left over.
And with all the fine gurls in this country, he had to stick and go back to Nina? Cmon?

And like we all know, na una go still breakup Nina and Colin with una mouth and itchy fingers.

So she thought about it. Let her be the one to breakup, than Collins breaking up with her later on.

At least her pride is now intact from Collins breaking up with her. The breakup is definitely inevitable. Guys here are just angry about her decision and stand cos it hurts their manhood that Nina chose Miracle who's rich and a pilot to Colin's who's a hustler and seriously nobody knows him sef.

If miracle doesn't marry Nina at the end, Its no biggie. Life goes on.

At the end she will end up with someone neutral. To regain her peace of mind from hypocritical Nigerians. Who wouldn't allow one drink water and keep cup in peace.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Ijaya123: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
The same people that voted you, made you a star, fought other for you, blocked others, got banned, spent money should leave your life alone?

This lady has not understood that these people are stakeholders in her life right now. They bought shares by the nunber of hours they spend watching BBN, the money they spent voting, the strenght they used to campaign and argue etc. So they can't leave your life.

It is the price you pay for celebrity status.

All these people you referred to here are called "lazy youths".
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
typical owerri girl doing what they are known for, they only love for money
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
daewoorazer:

Does she have lice under her hair or why is she doin like dah

Its the used wig from bobrisky, its causing her to itch.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
The funny thing is she’s even talking about marriage,Lol with whom? Miracle or someone else? So you think ur a partaker in the 25mil. En never spend on en mama and brothers then na you? Any girl who can do that to her bf on live TV doesn’t even deserve the cap of my dick sef.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
This one never know wetin time be yet. grin cheesy

She can ask Genevieve, ini Edo, dbang and all, People hv been trolling them since 1976 till now. It comes with the fame.

Bob risky / tonto dikeh are really coaching her well on how to destroy her newly acclaimed celebrity status b4 it even starts glowing...

Dumb girl : responding to trolls is like pouring fuel to burning fire to ignite it more.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:

This lady has not understood that these people are stakeholders in her life right now. They bought shares by the nunber of hours they spend watching BBN, the money they spent voting, the strenght they used to campaign and argue etc. So they can't leave your life.

It is the price you pay for celebrity status.
Gbam grin

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Ademolag(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2018
I wonder why a mediocre interests Nigerians
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by madenigga(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
But the issue is that she started dating Miracle before he won the 45million.

Secondly shes still immature u know shes still an undergraduate dats how most of them behave.

An average university gal if they see an oil company worker bf or yankee bf they wud dump there bf ass even if he has killed for her b4.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Giel: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2018
He is not serious at all,

Don't mind him,

Nina fans and Mina fans are happy with her decision. Those who voted for her don't mind any decision she takes.

Collins or miracle as long as she Is happy her fans don't mind.

All these people ranting and wailing are those who have always hated her and called her names. Nothing has changed, you can't see her true fans calling her names.

@ bold e really dey their bodi,.
They really want to meddle in people's Lives and tell them what to do, celebrity or not.

Living their life the way they want is not enough for them, they also want to be the ones to tell another person how to live his or her life.

Using "the you are now a celebrity" line is just an excuse. We know them na, na the work wey dem dey do.

See the way they want to tell her who to date as if they are the ones who will date either the Collins or the miracle.

@ mynd44 these people ranting and troubling her over Collins are not fans. Her fans don't mind at all.

And being a celebrity does not give anyone the right to tell these celebrities how to live their day to day lives

victorian:

Lol you are not serious.

She send una work?

Unsolicited work! Nigerians will always meddle in somebody's life whether celebrity or not.. E dey una bodi. You people will never face your lives.

She cannot leave her boyfriend in peace again. Smhhhh.

One cannot date and breakup again. Na wa o. sad
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Ephhay(f): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

But i will never dump you. A promise.
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Kennedy767(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2018
honestly I really feel for COLLINS....human are HEARTLESS.....and she really tink MIRACLE will marry her?...this NINA is DEVIL I swear....her KARMA won't take time I swear...shey dumping is sweet?...urs is near I swear
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Kennedy767(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Divay22:
Not like she owes anybody anything.

Nina live your life and Fùçk whatever they say, they voted for you doesn't mean they should dictate your life or tell you how to live it..
you are useless I swear.... Collins case will b far better than urs I swear.ijn.Amen
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Divay22(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Kennedy767:
you are useless I swear.... Collins case will b far better than urs I swear.ijn.Amen
I know the economy of the country is so hard on you, hence your frustration but to end it all, go get your PVC and vote your clueless president out so as to have a better life.

If you don't mind gentleman, I'm done with your lame ass now swerve to wherever hole you came out from.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Kennedy767(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Divay22:

I know the economy of the country is so hard on you, hence your frustration but to end it all, go get your PVC and vote your clueless president out so as to have a better life.

If you don't mind gentleman, I'm done with your lame ass now swerve to wherever hole you came out from.
see who is talking abt economy!.. I repeat u are USE LESS for supporting NINA....Collins case ll b far better than ur CASE...shey dumping dey sweet?...urs is coming... don't run.....u are heartless girl...u are devil in human form for clapping for rubbish.... see who is talking abt economy
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by joshboo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dumb video scripts Neva watch dis show so I barely comment on it but after playing this video scripts I thought it's dumb of her to air such, she should understand that Bbn is an act of entertainment the real life is what she would face soon.

NB... Inasmuch it's her life non of my biz to interfere she should trend with caution b4 this little fame fade away
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Divay22(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
Kennedy767:
see who is talking abt economy!.. I repeat u are USE LESS for supporting NINA....Collins case ll b far better than ur CASE...shey dumping dey sweet?...urs is coming... don't run.....u are heartless girl...u are devil in human form for clapping for rubbish.... see who is talking abt economy
[/s]
Like i said before, take your lame ass off my mention.
I'm too big for all this trash you're saying.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by DavidEsq(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
PureMe01:
d way Miracle will leave u after heavily vandalizing ur puna,mouth cannot explain..
irresponsible olosho wey no fit close legs just 3 weeks away from her man.which reasonable man will take u as a wife
see your mouth like marry like say na ur papa throw give am d 45 mila wey em pocket...ugly fair looking stuff.we dey wait d marriage here in jupiter
See para cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.