Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... (975 Views)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by twentyk(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Im not very spiritual and dont really believe in any supernatural whatever.....anyway i case came up and i have had course to really ask the aforementioned question....do spirit wives or husband exist....
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Yes and No

Depend on individual
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by Skepticus: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Just a figment of man's wild imagination borne out of laziness to think.
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by mostyg(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
They don't exist so also ate witches and wizard, so also are native doctors and Voodoos, even magic.
In fact miracles do not exist, they are just mere imagination .
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by twentyk(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
madridguy:
Yes and No
Depend on individual
what do you believe?
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by twentyk(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Skepticus:
Just a figment of man's wild imagination borne out of laziness to think.
me think so,but.....
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by Diamond23(f): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2018
I believe they do exist.buh z a mystery u can’t understand or see with ur psychical eye or mind.
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by mostyg(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
Im not very spiritual and dont really believe in any supernatural whatever.....anyway i case came up and i have had course to really ask the aforementioned question....do spirit wives or husband exist....
I was being sarcastic in my first comment. The truth is that they exist. The spirit ( jinns) leave amongst us. They procreate as we do among themselves. They fall in love as we do among themselves.
It may also be possible the fall in love with humans and become husband/ wife without the knowledge of the human. I know this sounds incredible.
There are numerous signs to know the presence of a spirit husband/wife. One good sign is frequent wet dreams and in most cases the victim doesn't identify the sex partner in the dream.
Another sign is frequent headache that disappear with or without drugs. Also is insomnia. The victim may also always afraid of the dark or loneliness. Some victims cannot stand the presence of a mad person, there is always this electric shock in their body whenever they sight a mad person.
In some cases, victim could be single all their lives or barren if married. If the spirit is a very jealous one, the victim could be single all his/ life.

Some victims of spirit husband/ wife have always get angry unnecessarily towards their suitors/ partners.

In some cases, a female victim dreams about pregnancy and breast feeding whereas in real life she hasn't had any issue, when this happens, she probably had children in the spiritual realm.

I know all this sounds crazy, this world in more complicated than we see it. No one is under any obligations to believe my "lies", but some victims who are suffering would agree with me.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by twentyk(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
mostyg:

I was being sarcastic in my first comment. The truth is that they exist. The spirit ( jinns) leave amongst us. They procreate as we do among themselves. They fall in love as we do among themselves.
It may also be possible the fall in love with humans and become husband/ wife without the knowledge of the human. I know this sounds incredible.
There are numerous signs to know the presence of a spirit husband/wife. One good sign is frequent wet dreams and in most cases the victim doesn't identify the sex partner in the dream.
Another sign is frequent headache that disappear with or without drugs. Also is insomnia. The victim may also always afraid of the dark or loneliness. Some victims cannot stand the presence of a mad person, there is always this electric shock in their body whenever they sight a mad person.
In some cases, victim could be single all their lives or barren if married. If the spirit is a very jealous one, the victim could be single all his/ life.

Some victims of spirit husband/ wife have always get angry unnecessarily towards their suitors/ partners.

In some cases, a female victim dreams about pregnancy and breast feeding whereas in real life she hasn't had any issue, when this happens, she probably had children in the spiritual realm.

I know all this sounds crazy, this world in more complicated than we see it. No one is under any obligations to believe my "lies", but some victims who are suffering would agree with me.
is there any possible way out.....that is the most important question...
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by Lalas247(f): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2018
No
Where is it in the bible ?
Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by mostyg(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2018
twentyk:
is there any possible way out.....that is the most important question...

Yes, there are many ways out.
1. One way is to use a more powerful spirit ( jin) to cast out a less powerful one but not without
offering sacrifices to the powerful jin. This is what most spiritualists do. The sacrifice could be as small as a #20 biscuit. The point is there is a sacrifice the jin demanded and he got. All Babalawo use this method. So also some pastors and Alfas.

2. The other way is to force the jin out by prayer. The believe of the exorcist and the victim matters a lot here. Either he/she wants to leave or not, the body of the victim wont be conducive any longer for him/her to stay.

3. Another way is the preach to the jin, let him/ her know that his/her action is oppressing the victim and if he/she does not leave and accept to worship his creator, he would be amongst the inhabitants of hellfire. There are lot of details involves in this.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Wives/husbands-do They Realy Exist.... by twentyk(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
mostyg:

Yes, there are many ways out.
1. One way is to use a more powerful spirit ( jin) to cast out a less powerful one but not without
offering sacrifices to the powerful jin. This is what most spiritualists do. The sacrifice could be as small as a #20 biscuit. The point is there is a sacrifice the jin demanded and he got. All Babalawo use this method. So also some pastors and Alfas.

2. The other way is to force the jin out by prayer. The believe of the exorcist and the victim matters a lot here. Either he/she wants to leave or not, the body of the victim wont be conducive any longer for him/her to stay.

3. Another way is the preach to the jin, let him/ her know that his/her action is oppressing the victim and if he/she does not leave and accept to worship his creator, he would be amongst the inhabitants of hellfire. There are lot of details involves in this.
what are the symptoms

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? / House HOLD Clearance / Ibuumerang Helps You Save Up To 70% Cost On Your Local And International Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.