Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

To: All Graduating Students Of Luwasa Senior High School, Ijede (17/18 Set) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To: All Graduating Students Of Luwasa Senior High School, Ijede (17/18 Set) (646 Views)

Activities Of An Irresponsible Teacher At Eletu Odibo Senior High School / Islamic Senior High School Students Dancing & Having Fun In Ghana / Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To: All Graduating Students Of Luwasa Senior High School, Ijede (17/18 Set) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
LIFE IS JUST BEGINNING

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE COMPLETION OF SIX (6) YEARS JOURNEY

Let the caps fly and the celebrations begin!

You have achieved a great milestone!

Six (6) in Secondary School [Junior and Senior] is not a joke.

I am wishing you many more successes in the future, good luck and congratulations!

Congratulations on your great success. Now that you have completed the minimum requirements to be a school certificate holder, it is time to celebrate.

Today is a perfect day to let you know that you are a shining example to many others. Thanks for making me proud despite the challenges, never give up on your dreams.

Everything gets even more fun, and it is time to live your life your way, earth is spherical but life as no shape, you all will now begin to shape your life the way you wants it.

Lots of love, I am proud of your achievement, and I can not wait to see what the future holds for you all. I wish you a joyous and blissful future!

Now that you have completed Six (6) years tangible difference journey successful, I am sure that many wonderful opportunities are just around the corner for you.

Mr. Suliamon Raji (The Head Boy 17/18), I will personally congratulate you, your success today is the result of your hard work and dedication, I have no doubts that you will continue to thrive in Higher Institutions.

And to the Head Girl, and other perfects 17'18 set, it is an huge success you made it this far!

I Babajide Samson, Former SIWES/IT Student (September, 2017 - December, 2017), and ex-student (2012/2013 set) Felicitates with all Luwasa Senior High School Students (2017/2018 set)

Babajide Samson, A. O.
© 29th April, 2018

(1) (Reply)

(Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam? / Top 5 Tuition Free Universities In The World / Discuss Injunction And Oath Taking As Traditional Methods Of Conflict Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.