Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Top 5 Tourist Destination In Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Tourist Destination In Canada (357 Views)

My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination / “Twinwaters – The Ultimate Fun Destination In Lagos This Christmas” / You Too Can Afford An Overseas Destination Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tourist Destination In Canada by PALsConcierge: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Besides Canada been the second largest country in the world, it is also known as the most visited country by travelers I like to describe as day-trippers. Canada is a beautiful place with beautiful and exciting places to visit. Amazingly, every city in Canada has an attraction centre for visitors. There is no way you go to Canada and not behold a lovely sight. Indeed, you will trip.

If you are planning on visiting or relocating to Canada, I entreat you to use that opportunity to explore even though not all but some of the tourist centres in Canada which I can assure you that you will have lots of fun. These centres are for family, lovers even when you try going alone, you will also have fun without feeling odd. Canada is a lovely place.

These tourist centres don’t only create fun but they are also educating. So what is there to lose? You go there to have fun but at the same, you are educated and enlighten on the cultures in Canada like basically learning some historical facts about Canada.

The places to visit include:

THE NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO
To all my newlyweds, I present to you the Niagara Falls, a popular honeymoon destination. Think of garden with waterfalls, green grasses with butterfly, then you would be able to relate with the features in Niagara Falls. A place to fall in love and create love. Niagara Falls has one of the largest butterfly conservatory in North America. The waterfalls blend so well with the butterflies that hover around creating a fairy tale experience.

WHISTLER, VANCOUVER
Are you planning to travel this summer and you are thinking of where to have fun? Then I tell you that Whistler is one place to consider. Whistler is the largest ski resort in North America with so many summer activities you can engage in like hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing and golf and many more. It will also interest you to know that Whistler was the host mountain resort for the 2010 Winter Olympics held in Vancouver.

CN TOWERS, TORONTO
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario is one of the tallest structures in the world, the iconic CN Tower. It is one of Canada’s most famous innovations standing 553 meters high. Asking yourself what you are going to do here? There are restaurants that offer fine dining leaving visitors to enjoy a meal looking over the city and lake. The structure is one that is sure to leave you with memories. At night, the tower lit up in different colors leaving visitors staring at the beautiful sight.

BANFF NATIONAL PARK
This is a place designed for everyone. It is located in Alberta, lying in the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Banff National Park, showcases some of Canada’s nature beauty. In the park, there is a lake called Lake Louise where green waters reflect the surrounding mountains and visitors can walk easily around the shores enjoying the ambiance it brings. There is also a small but exquisite town in Banff that provides accommodation for visitors that wants to stay around, a shopping mall and a diner. There are so many lovely things you can do with your family in Banff National Park.

VICTORIA’S INNER HARBOUR
This is a lovely place to be. The Victoria’s Inner Harbour is a place popularly visited by guests during summer. It is an awesome place to have a feel of the lifestyle of the Canadian. The Victoria’s Inner Harbour has a waterfront which is well decorated to create a fun ambiance for everyone. It is a place one can stroll with their loved ones, go shopping as there are several malls around and diners. The beautiful and exciting place around this area is the Empress Hotel which has welcomed kings and queens over the years. Many visitors have never left Victoria’s Inner Harbour without entering the Empress Hotel to enjoy the traditional high tea. A tea made by the Canadian that meets the cravings of many visitors.

Canada is a beautiful and lovely place with so many amusements. If you happen to be in Canada or maybe you are planning to go to Canada, please don’t miss out of the beautiful nature and excitements Canada has to offer you.
Re: Top 5 Tourist Destination In Canada by tpiar: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the information and thread.

At least you didn't allow low self esteem to ruin it.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Husband Dies While Trying To Save Wife From Electrocution. / Pretence: My Opinion / Marketer/distributor Needed In A Bakery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.