Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. (4060 Views)

Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by agohmamuda(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Talibanis:

You are absolutely correct! Dr Strange gave up the stone to let Iron Man live because he believes Iron man has a vital role in defeating Thanos. We will see how it plays out in part 2 coming out in 2-3yrs from now

yeah u right. But the part 2 will be out next year.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mrluv:
i hate this writer for downgrading the hulk. if it is superman now he would not be downgraded like that. you mean a whole hulk come dey fear beating

Who the hell is hulk? Didn't Thor destroy him in Ragnok? Also its not clear whether Thanos was using the power stone to fight hulk, but he was definately wearing it.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mrluv:
i though hulk supposed to go world breaker mode

If the writers where going to stick to the comic story line, they would have also included death (the character) as the main motive for what Thanos was doing, but they clearly not following the comic storyingline 100%
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Konye1:

Google it.. I read an article about it 2 days ago, thanos will loose because of his poor decisions and pride

Thanos will loose because ...well, his a Deviant.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
agohmamuda:

The eye works perfectly.
What about his hammer, hope it also work
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by SeishinSenshi: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Crieff:

I have never seen the Hulk so humble before. He became an evangelist for the avengers. However though I believe Hulk can match Thanos and beat him wella with some of the infinity stones however. I think Marvel intentionally relegated Hulk cos of the introduction of Captain Marvel.

At the very least, Hulk and Thor will make short work of Thanos anytime.
Became an evangelist? grin. Without the infinity stones, yeah he could match him but I can't say he'd win. In that fight Thanos didn't even use the power stone just hand to hand combat + pure strength and he still beat him, we saw Thor do the same in Thor Ragnarok. Y'all should also remember that even without the infinity stones Thanos still decimated worlds, so he's no small fry. I do agree though that a Thor and Hulk combo can overpower Thanos.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by hancock(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2018
If you have followed the comic books you would have known that they were all bound to die in the hands of thanos
Watch out for captain marvel as someone rightfully pointed out. At the end of the credit scene Nick fury was actually paging someone thought to be captain marvel before he disappeared himself just as as the others did

Captain Marvel in theaters March 2019 and Avengers Infinity War 2 May 2019

wink
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by agohmamuda(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Wayne4uall:

What about his hammer, hope it also work

Lol. like I said earlier, when ever a Marvel movie comes out, make sure u watch it, if not u will misunderstand some things in their next release. Thors hammer was broken by his sister in "Thor Ragnarok" In this Infiniti wars, another weapon was forged for him by the same Titan who forged his hammer. He now uses an Axe.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Wayne4uall(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2018
agohmamuda:

Lol. like I said earlier, when ever a Marvel movie comes out, make sure u watch it, if not u will misunderstand some things in their next release. Thors hammer was broken by his sister in "Thor Ragnarok" In this Infiniti wars, another weapon was forged for him by the same Titan who forged his hammer. He now uses an Axe.
Yes his hammer was destroyed by his sister, hope his new axe is as powerful has his former hammer, I will love to see this movie may b sometime next week
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Talibanis: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2018
agohmamuda:

yeah u right. But the part 2 will be out next year.
Naaa, optimally the lest time frame I expect will be 2yrs bro. They have to make their doh from their first release of this year 2018.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Dottune(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2018
It is crazier than his Hammer. Thor was the strongest Avenger in that movie because of that Axe, his entry was epic
Wayne4uall:

Yes his hammer was destroyed by his sister, hope his new axe is as powerful has his former hammer, I will love to see this movie may b sometime next week
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Dottune:
It is crazier than his Hammer. Thor was the strongest Avenger in that movie because of that Axe, his entry was epic
Thor my favorite Avenger I can't wait to see this movie
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Victoronah1: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Talibanis:

Naaa, optimally the lest time frame I expect will be 2yrs bro. They have to make their doh from their first release of this year 2018.
actually, its next year. 2019.captian marvel comes out first then infinity war. Damn can wait. Hope life keeps us
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Talibanis: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Victoronah1:
actually, its next year. 2019.captian marvel comes out first then infinity war. Damn can wait. Hope life keeps us
Hahaha I know d feeling bro
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Mrluv(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Admin401:

Who the hell is hulk? Didn't Thor destroy him in Ragnok? Also its not clear whether Thanos was using the power stone to fight hulk, but he was definately wearing it.
mr man stop downgrading the hulk as writers has done .the reason Thor was able to beat hulk in that movie because the movie was called thor ragnok not hulk ragnok. go get comic book and read how hulk decimated thor
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mrluv:
mr man stop downgrading the hulk as writers has done .the reason Thor was able to beat hulk in that movie because the movie was called thor ragnok not hulk ragnok. go get comic book and read how hulk decimated thor

I also feel why they didn't allow hulk to fight was so the movie can be more interesting. Just look at it. Imagine hulk fought thanos at titan with iron man and the rest. During the time they were to pull his gauntlet, hulk could have easily done that.

Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Achillesdam500(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
CHESTER48:

I also feel why they didn't allow hulk to fight was so the movie can be more interesting. Just look at it. Imagine hulk fought thanos at titan with iron man and the rest. During the time they were to pull his gauntlet, hulk could have easily done that.

Well I agree with you on this
I hope they give him more screen time in the second part
But that beating wey ihn chop no be here
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Achillesdam500(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thanos made it clear Loki is dead as long as Marvel exists
No more ressurections grin
What do you guys think of Superman vs thanos with no Infinity gauntlets
Turn this post to a war ground at your own comfort
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Nobody: 3:00am On May 01, 2018
Achillesdam500:
Thanos made it clear Loki is dead as long as Marvel exists
No more ressurections grin
What do you guys think of Superman vs thanos with no Infinity gauntlets
Turn this post to a war ground at your own comfort

Superman would rape thanos without the infinite gauntlet. But the reverse would be the case if has the IG on. I'm more interested in a Thanos with IG versus Dormmamu fight.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by 100naira(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2018
Admin401:

Superman would rape thanos without the infinite gauntlet. But the reverse would be the case if has the IG on. I'm more interested in a Thanos with IG versus Dormmamu fight.
Mehn even with the infinity stones, Dormmamu na still bad ass
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by 100naira(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2018
For me, yes the hulk is nerfed in the movies but who isn't? Except for the normal superheroes all the other ones with powers are nerfed so there's no need to compare the comics version hulk to the MCU hulk because for me they are different, the MCU hulk is more of an adaptation than the full deal.

My theory about the hulk being afraid of thanos after that beat down is that the hulk was the hulk for over 2 years after ultron and during that time he inherited most of bruce banner's human attributes hence the reason he could talk in Ragnarok(before he could only mutter small words) so that means he has feelings now, also evident in ragnarok, and human feelings include anger, hatred, love, etc and fear. For the first time in his life, he felt afraid because he wasn't the biggest guy in the class anymore and because he felt the raw power of Thanos so while Bruce is now accepting the hulk as part of him (remember he jumped from a plane to the bridge in ragnarok believing that he will hulk out which he didn't, falling flat on the bridge before eventually hulking out) the hulk is also experiencing bruce banner fully.

Also I believe that he will overcome his thanos fears in the next avengers and we will get a proper Thanos v Hulk fight.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by MJBOLT: 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
Thanos with IG is more powerful than dormammu

Admin401:

Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Kenedy16(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Talibanis:

You are absolutely correct! Dr Strange gave up the stone to let Iron Man live because he believes Iron man has a vital role in defeating Thanos. We will see how it plays out in part 2 coming out in 2-3yrs from now
Next part nah 2019!
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Kenedy16(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
Black panther never die, because marvel no fit end his film like dat.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by Akoko777(f): 8:59pm On May 01, 2018
Mrluv:

Where can I get comic books from
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by joehis2013: 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
Akoko777:

Where can I get comic books from
According to the infinity gauntlet comic, after thanos succeeded he was defect by his estranged daughter nebula, let's see how part 2 goes next year
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by SirJife: 1:30am On May 02, 2018
Did you want him to be beaten twice? After preparing for 10 years?
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by SirJife: 1:37am On May 02, 2018
Mrluv:
you mean the beating may hulk chop cancel the theory that said the angrier he get the more he get stronger. dc would never downgrade superman to that level and i though hulk supposed to go world breaker mode

You guys should read the comics story first. The writers didn't just cook the story up. There's no infinity war without the mad Titan (Thanos) winning.

In addition, hulk cool wasnt downgraded. Even superman died and was only resurrected in justice league
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by SirJife: 1:49am On May 02, 2018
agohmamuda:

I wouldn't know that. I just know he's up to something.

If it were fake, it wouldn't have worked. The Dr keeps his word and he tells the Titan "no tricks". We'd just wait and see what Captain Marvel + Antman&TheWasp bring to the table.

Also there are the current top 3 engineers/mechanics/scientists in Marvel Cinematic Universe: Rocket(the Raccoon), Anthony StaNk(ironman) and Miss Shuri T'Chaka(black Panthers sister). I know they'd cook something up
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by baines3(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2018
Don't think d stone Dr strange gave Thanos to save Iron man is fake coz if is fake Thanos would have known... I believe dey will use Thanos gauntlet to bring back those people dat died d way Thanos brought back vision to remove his stone.
Re: Spoilers:avenger Infinity War. I've Watched It, People Who Died. by SpockFederation: 12:34pm On May 28, 2018
SPOILER NI?

EVERY Marvel Movie that Grossed Over $1 BILLION (From Lowest to Highest) HD [1080p] >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQcaXE8XvhE ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rescuers. Who Remembered This Cartoon / Actress Remi Abiola Dies / Where To Download The Movie Baby Driver 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.