Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (53436 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Chimpanzee Killed And Butchered / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Saw it in the Generator house, so after some minutes of struggle with it, i finally killed it.

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
See prepation

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by thorpido(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Must you eat snakes?

Anyway,that's a viper.Odikwa dangerous.

49 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
More

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
lets go

1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
and Finally

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by divinehand2003(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalasticlala's favorite don show oooooooo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by sod09(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is viper, very venomous

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by cana882(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lala!! Make I balance, I know sey him dey run come to cross us over the red sea grin

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by stefanweeks: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lala food done done

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by oshe11: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oya enter train lets move
Lala our driver don showgrin

48 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by nwaanambra1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
damn it!

why kind of curiosity made me open this thread ekwa!

tufiakwa! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by marshalldgreat(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
See meat oooo grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by doctimonyeka(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
People get mind Shaa..

That's definitely a venomous snake..

I just hope you don't eat stone fish when you see one..

I blame buhari..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Uyiii: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalasticlala's grand entry to the thread right now;

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Aldebaran(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
It wont make front page because Lalasticlala is not hungry grin

He may change his mind later grin

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by NwaAmaikpe: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Nice one,
He should cut off the tail side, embalm it and give to his girlfriend as a natural diIdo.

That's what I'd do if I were him.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by moscobabs(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
People get mind sa,

If u see the way i drove my car to run away from the green snake i saw in my site today eh?

I was even thinking the snake hide inside my car when i couldnt find it again.

21 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Lorechino(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
lala on his way,

Note: in police uniform to avoid interruption.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by ohosi4real(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari bros
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Uyiii: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Aldebaran:
It wont make front page because Lalasticlala is not hungry grin

He may change his mind later grin
Okay.

17 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by soberdrunk(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Somebody's girlfriend cannot just go and take small warmth in your generator house, you just run use her do dinner....... angry

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Stevyne: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
P- Popping

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by ottohan: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
dats grosss

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by tollytexy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas dinner
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by eaglechild: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
That is a gaboon viper
Quite venomous

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by isahsalee: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na wao, why did you kill it? instead you keep it as pet,.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by DIKEnaWAR: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Does your boss know you are eating snake in his house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by omoadeleye(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why did you have to kill it? You should have the leave the poor creature to crawl away, and crawl to where those who know the value of pepper soup to roast it...
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by aribisala0(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
People get mind Shaa..

That's definitely a venomous snake..

I just hope you don't eat stone fish when you see one..

I blame buhari..

I don't think there is much danger from eating "venom" the danger is if venom enters the blood directly .

In theory venom could enter the blood directly through mouth ulcers or other gut ulcers but this is unlikely unless you are eating it raw.

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yam pepper soup on point
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by nanakgh(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
People will eat anything sha. Obviously not their first rodeo with snake eating tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.