Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (53434 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Chimpanzee Killed And Butchered / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by ariesbull: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Disgusting
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by kechywillz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Una wey butcher am dey dirty sad
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by adims96(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Who is this LaLasticlala, and why do you guys always say he eats snakes
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by moselovetee: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls be mindful of d bones it also poisonous

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Ellabae(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked No way, I can never eat any kind of snake. So scary.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by horluwaloseyi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na Viper self dey mad for soup pass.. Damn I remember the 90's.we smoked this kinds meat or snake.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by melvin0004(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
sod09:
This is viper, very venomous
fire go neutralize d veno........abeg enjoy ur meal.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by ADRIAN88(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerians sha!! The day is coming when someone will eat his grandchild in form of snake in this country.

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by sapeleboi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
lala on the beatz grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Antichristus: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
DEPRAVITY
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Baroba(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
eaglechild:
That is a gaboon viper
Quite venomous

Yup, it's a Gaboon for sure.. But why must we eat everything, haha..
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by gonkin(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Aint that a puff adder

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by donsawtex(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
The SEAN (snake eaters association of Nigeria) are aware o.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Opoki(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
That's a venomous viper called "Sebe" in yoruba
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by enemyofprogress: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Happy birthday lalasticlala grin grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by virago(f): 4:16am On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

I don't think there is much danger from eating "venom" the danger is if venom enters the blood directly .

In theory venom could enter the blood directly through mouth ulcers or other gut ulcers but this is unlikely unless you are eating it raw.

The venom is located in the head sef and not in the body
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by discusant: 4:44am On Apr 29, 2018
thorpido:
Must you eat snakes?

Anyway,that's a viper.Odikwa dangerous.

But, me, I think that is a python, not a viper.

I hate them anyway.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Talkingboy: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Please, How is the best way for someone to kill a Snake ?

Thanks
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Sultan5(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,
He should cut off the tail side, embalm it and give to his girlfriend as a natural diIdo.

That's what I'd do if I were him.

WTF... angry
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Samusu(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
This is viper, very venomous
I think its Puff Adder

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by zone51: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Big and Fat lie...if you killed it, where is the head and tail...SOmething that you bought...tsheww
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by InfernoXO: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2018
This snake is called a puff adder. You identify it by the rectangle shape and fine patterns on its back and also its short length and sturdy body.
thorpido:
Must you eat snakes?

Anyway,that's a viper.Odikwa dangerous.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by soonest(f): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,
He should cut off the tail side, embalm it and give to his girlfriend as a natural diIdo.

That's what I'd do if I were him.

Chai! Characters dey o! You are indeed a character. Your reasoning always out of the ordinary. Kai
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by sod09(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Samusu:

I think its Puff Adder
yeah
Viper family
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by zoogy2007: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
zone51:
Big and Fat lie...if you killed it, where is the head and tail...SOmething that you bought...tsheww

oga calm down.. my neihghbor cut it and took it away
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by zone51: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
JPENG:

oga calm down.. my neihghbor cut it and took it away

It's a lie. grin grin...You would have snapped it before your neighbour come to cut it. All the pictures you posted doesn't looked like it was killed BUT bought and butchered for dinner grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by thorpido(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
InfernoXO:
This snake is called a puff adder. You identify it by the rectangle shape and fine patterns on its back and also its short length and sturdy body.
It's actually a type of viper called a gaboon viper.The features are distinct.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by writeprof(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
What is it about snakes and generator's house. I thought the smell of diesel, fuel and even noise should make the place uncomfortable for them.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by erne: 8:05am On May 01, 2018
WHY OUR SHEA BUTTER IS IN HIGH DEMAND?

Our Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Our Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays. 

Price:
Big pack, 4k
Small pack, #1500

Symmetric Organic Products,
08139458588, 08053408939

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.