Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (25442 Views)

Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him / Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by nelsonebby(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
400k and you’re done
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by CircleOfWilis: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sell as is.

Do not fix
to who?
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by autoposh(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by igben(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Don't drink and drive also go to driving school b4 driving on the road...

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by nairalanduseles: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2018
naija iz zo filthy
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by autoposh(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by yesloaded: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2018
ednut1:
Comprehensive insurance is less dan 4% of car value. But wise nigerians no go do
its good to insure properties but insurance only favours the rich in this part of the world. you can dispute that but its the truth
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by jrusky(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Sorry for the accident and thank God you survived it but to repair this car *might* be too much to bear for you because the damage is so immense I will suggest you sell it off and get another one if possible, just my advise.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Sorry o thank God for your life

I hope the person that hit u did not ran away

And I hope he's taking responsibility

As for the car I think u shld listen to d advise of the the professional here. Fixing a car that bad will cost u a lot, some will give quotations of certain amount and @ d end of d day u will spend another money u neva budgeted for amount similar to amount they quoted for in d first place

You can neva finish fixing it

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Diso60090(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Which car you wan repair you need to show the picture first before anything
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by ednut1(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2018
yesloaded:

its good to insure properties but insurance only favours the rich in this part of the world. you can dispute that but its the truth
false. I got 80k last month for my damaged bumper

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Abujaexpress:
The car of the other side summersaulted too and in bad shape too. More also, the driver is in critical condition.
then third party insurance should get you a new car. By third party insurance, we are not talking about the driver who hit you but an insurance company that has been paid Incase if such situations where you are not at fault.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Thank God for your life. Please forget about the repair, the cost and the subsequent repair 'll drain you.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kpompey: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2018
I can fix the car for you at a very reasonable rate in Ibadan.You will say thank you if given the opportunity.I have handled worse case
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2018
call the scrap people and sell off the car, try to appease your village people before you buy another car, at least 1 live cow will do the trick.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
GeoOla25:
Please go and buy another one, sell this as scrap , Airbag can never be activated again... this time if any reoccurrence your chances of survival might be slim!

SRS can be made active again. Stop talking what you don't know

5 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Abujaexpress:
Okay, my thoughts
that's a very wicked advice you want to subscribe to. Here you are thanking God for Saving you and you want to put another man's life in danger by fixing and selling an extensively damaged non road worthy car..... Better don't fix and sell.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GeoOla25(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2018
kingreign:

SRS can be made active again. Stop talking what you don't know
ABS ... I can’t guarantee what you just said... lot of you people are just there to risk peoples life with a falsified and unsafe practice.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by partnerbiz4: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2018
ednut1:
Comprehensive insurance is less dan 4% of car value. But wise nigerians no go do

could you elucidate?
And which insurance company do you use?
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by JusticeSeeker: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Take it to Gboko, Benue state. It will look newer than when you bought it.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2018
GeoOla25:

ABS ... I can’t guarantee what you just said... lot of you people are just there to risk peoples life with a falsified and unsafe practice.

I have fixed SRS systems and I can authoritatively tell you a lot of people do. And once an SRS is fixed to factory standards, it's safe. Very very safe. Stop concluding; if you don't know you don't know.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Yameater(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2018
At OP please don’t repair this car
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2018
GeoOla25:

I can see you're taking it personal. Keep ranting like a baby having nappy rash.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2018
ufuosman:
They can work it very well, u can work it and sell it
A write-off should be resold? As what?
So that another man get killed in it abi?
What a wicked world.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AduroSA(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Got Insurance?
If not then you are on your own....
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by justtoodark: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2018
throw it away and buy another....it will cost too much to repair........
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kunle19: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2018
BRO THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE,BUT CAN U SELL THE CAR AND BUY ANOTHER ONE BECUASE THE COST OF REPAIRING THIS CAR IS COSTLY OOO
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GeoOla25(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2018
kingreign:

I can see you're taking it personal. Keep ranting like a baby having nappy rash.
Now... I know your type... your selfish desires will always make people like you shy away from the truth.. cos you wanna make some crappie cash from unsafe practice, for the personal thing, I don’t know you from Adam, why on earth will I get angry with someone you... but continue.. reality will catch up with you someday!

2 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by yesloaded: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2018
ednut1:
false. I got 80k last month for my damaged bumper
Then ask around to verify my claims, won't say more than that. Am not posting based on hearsay but am not trying to discourage people to insure their properties because its bad.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sell as is.

Do not fix

Modified:

You were hit, you were not at fault, you are entitled to 1m naira worth of repairs 3rd party from other vehicles insurance. It works

I achieved this in jan this year.

Cc elshanautos
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2018
GeoOla25:

Now... I know your type... your selfish desires will always make people like you shy away from the truth.. cos you wanna make some crappie cash from unsafe practice, for the personal thing, I don’t know you from Adam, why on earth will I get angry with someone you... but continue.. reality will catch up with you someday!

Shut the fvvck up Mr lazy Nigerian. You Don't know me neither do you know my type. Black man black heart needless hating will do you no good. The car you even drove is a salvaged car prolly and it wasn't fixed to factory standards. If you feel I do bad practice, sue me. I have a legitimate organization.

I'd advice you stop hating

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
to who?

Owode onirin, Scrap yard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) / This N10m?Electric Motorcycle Single Battery Charge Can Take You Up To 180Km / Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.