Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (154910 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Which land is flowing with milk and honey? Guy shame no Dey catch u?
Is it the stones of ondo, or rocks in Ekiti you calling milk? Or Na the useless soil in Osun that is honey?
Stop claiming Lagos, it doesn’t belong to yorubas, u guys are just majority there and that is because Lagos is surrounded by Yoruba states. If Lagos was close to Benin no Yoruba would have been allowed there.

Yorubaland, the land of Milk & Honey!

Edoland, the land of witchery & dimwits.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Obalufon:

you people have no say in Nigeria join the east stay one place you are just a state in Nigerian ,when the ijaws over run you people you people will remember your root bastards

Have Ijaws tried to attack Edos and live in peace?
The same ijaws almost killed all the Yorubas in Ondo State, killed your traditional rulers and you guys still had to beg and settle them well before they stopped killing your people.
Na the same Ijaw you Dey use brag lol. Abi Na the beating they give una make u feel that they can fight Edos?
Yoruba are really shameless. Ijaws just like the Fulanis and Edos are your masters.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Idiot, Benin Kingdom was already great before the whites came. The whites met a great and mighty Benin Kingdom and a desolate and useless Yoruba lands.
It is all documented.

Of course....it was documented, by Olfert Dapper who credited you with "washing walls and making it become mirror"

cheesy grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

The same ijaws almost killed all the Yorubas in Ondo State, killed your traditional rulers and you guys still had to beg and settle them well before they stopped killing your people.
Na the same Ijaw you Dey use brag lol. Abi Na the beating they give una make u feel that they can fight Edos?
Yoruba are really shameless. Ijaws just like the Fulanis and Edos are your masters.

Here are pictures of your defeat in hand of Igala and Ibo. Bring us picture where Ijaw kill Yoruba.

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Obalufon:

yes the iboism is coming out i love this you people are killing your selves for little goodies your people are bring from south west ...your people are criminals high way robbers ..why you ibos or what you called your selves or edo can't stay in your land and hustle why? your land is cursed you can't live among yourselves you are animal you na enjoy southwest social life beast

Witchery chase them out. Its serious bro grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Yorubaland, the land of Milk & Honey!

Edoland, the land of witchery & dimwits.

grin grin

Mugu go to Nigerian government website you will see list of richest and developed states in Nigeria.
Yoruba and their Fulani brothers are last.
I didn’t even know this till the argument on this thread made me start doing research and wow I found a lot of things that made me conclude that indeed the “Yorubas are a Useless tribe”
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Obalufon, dont worry why david is taking so long to respond. I know. He is combing internet trying to find picture of Ijaw killing Yoruba. grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Mugu go to Nigerian government website you will see list of richest and developed states in Nigeria.
Yoruba and their Fulani brothers are last.
I didn’t even know this till the argument on this thread made me start doing research and wow I found a lot of things that made me conclude that indeed the “Yorubas are a Useless tribe”

Share your findings here.

...and stop drooling, close mouth. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Here are pictures of your defeat in hand of Igala and Ibo. Bring us picture where Ijaw kill Yoruba.

I know google is not Yoruba friend because it is full of accounts of Yorubas weakness and subjugation but if u venture to check it look for accounts of igala Benin war and u will find why Igalas had to sacrifice their beautiful princess to appease Benin to stop Igalas destruction, and also check Ijaws war with the Yorubas in Ondo State you will find how they killed thousands of Yoruba men, women and children and killed your monarchs and only stopped when the whole Yoruba nation begged them.
But I know google is not your friend and you hate google so you won’t check.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

I know google is not Yoruba friend because it is full of accounts of Yorubas weakness and subjugation but if u venture to check it look for accounts of igala Benin war and u will find why Igalas had to sacrifice their beautiful princess to appease Benin to stop Igalas destruction, and also check Ijaws war with the Yorubas in Ondo State you will find how they killed thousands of Yoruba men, women and children and killed your monarchs and only stopped when the whole Yoruba nation begged them.

Igala warriors were bribed with fresh young maidens from Edo. After they blow their pussy it didnt convince them to turn back. They pressed on to Edo. Oba had to send SOS to portuguese on coast to come help.

This mask has history.

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Share your findings here.

...and stop drooling, close mouth. grin

E dey pain you. I know you know that Edo state is richer and more developed than all Yoruba states.. But keep lying to yourself instead of thinking of how best to help your states.. Every Yoruba is now claiming to be indigenes of Lagos.. Identify with your real state.. No Yoruba is Indigene of Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

You are irretrievably dumb! Ekaladerhan(Oduduwa) was a priest and herbal expert at Ife. Oramiyan his son, fathered Eweka. The slave son of the slave woman who served under Oduduwa was the one who became ooni. Stop making a fool of yourself with your paraplegic comprehension. Read it written by a Yoruba man like yourself.

Thanks now i see who has the word edo logically deduced here .it shows that oduduwa wasnt from
Sky afterwards ...if he was a god i see no reason him worshipping him self or been a priest in a shrine he probably migrated from benin

On the otherhand i note obatala never existed as oduduwa never fell from sky nor was he mentioned with proper document this leads to were the world oba originated from ....oduduwa had no title wen he got to ife he was just a diviner untill d slave boy was name ooni the first title before oromiyan settled with a woman and had kid at in oyo after he left benin his son eweka was already a boy before oramiyans sons grew to a boy eweka was already a man and he has already taking the title oba to himself ....at eweka old age oramiyans sons in oyo became young men....and they adopted the world alafin as a title not oba ...

This is the simplest explanation to this

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Igala warriors were bribed with fresh young maidens from Edo. After they blow their pussy it didnt convince them to turn back. They pressed on to Edo. Oba had to send SOS to portuguese on coast to come help.

This mask has history.

Oh a weakling cannot use his own exploits to brag because it is futile, so you find someone else to use.. Even that too does not hold water. Igala was a Benin Vassal state. go and ask any Igala person.

But on the other hand Great Benin Kingdom laid waste to all of Eastern Yoruba, getting conquest after conquest, burning down cities, carrying of thousands of your people into exile, relocating them to different places (that is why Yorubas claim to be jews).. We beheaded many Yoruba monarchs, set up Benin administrators all over your lands, carried off your princes as prisoners to Benin to be cutting grass in along our streets.. Your people were paying tributes to us..
That is a sweet history I am proud off.. My ancestors conquered and ruled Yorubas for over 500years..
Long live Edo people!!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Remember that chicken yorubastard king who was abducted about two years ago from his palace by Ijaw militants in Lagos the oniba of iba oba goriola(abi na gorilla) oseni. I'm sure ifa went on a drinking spree and suffered a hangover while ijaws were sacking their kings.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

And this same supposed "Yoruba" King turned around and conquered and subjugated all of Eastern Yoruba, enslaved his supposed Yoruba people, beheaded many of his fellow "yoruba" monarchs?

You guys should stop trying to upgrade your weak history, there's nothing you can do about it.. In history you were weak, cowardly and disorganized..
u mean the same history that show the eastern yoruba u attack whip ur ass into submission
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

Remember that chicken yorubastard king who was abducted about two years ago from his palace by Ijaw militants in Lagos the oniba of iba oba goriola(abi na gorilla) oseni. I'm sure ifa went on a drinking spree and suffered a hangover while ijaws were sacking their kings.

do u want me to post the lg chairman in edo that was killed by Fulani or the hundreds of people that was murdered by Fulani in edo state
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Oh a weakling cannot use his own exploits to brag because it is futile, so you find someone else to use.. Even that too does not hold water. Igala was a Benin Vassal state. go and ask any Igala person.

But on the other hand Great Benin Kingdom laid waste to all of Eastern Yoruba, getting conquest after conquest, burning down cities, carrying of thousands of your people into exile, relocating them to different places (that is why Yorubas claim to be jews).. We beheaded many Yoruba monarchs, set up Benin administrators all over your lands, carried off your princes as prisoners to Benin to be cutting grass in along our streets.. Your people were paying tributes to us..
That is a sweet history I am proud off.. My ancestors conquered and ruled Yorubas for over 500years..
Long live Edo people!!
bla bla keep deceiving urself keep shouting 500 years and think it will stick the boom u use as reference only show how small Yoruba kingdom were whipping edo ass nothing more consolation on edo part is allowed
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

E dey pain you. I know you know that Edo state is richer and more developed than all Yoruba states.. But keep lying to yourself instead of thinking of how best to help your states.. Every Yoruba is now claiming to be indigenes of Lagos.. Identify with your real state.. No Yoruba is Indigene of Lagos..
lagos state and Ogun state are not the mate of edo state they blow edo state away in terms of riches and wealth. I know due to painment u will go d ibo root and claim Lagos is not Yoruba land but we know u and ur kind say dat due to painment
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

post the “ijaw war” in Ondo State where they killed thousands or are u drunk same way one of u said Fulani killed hundreds in ile-ife when it was the other way around but ur shame won’t let u say truth
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

there is no picture or any proof whatsoever. If there is it will be posted he will keep telling u to google. Can u google what’s not there
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

post your finding of this claim about ijaw war that killied hundreds of Yoruba and don’t ask me to google cuz I know it’s a lie and it doesn’t exist on google maybe on edo manufactured google alone
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
post your finding of this claim about ijaw war that killied hundreds of Yoruba and don’t ask me to google cuz I know it’s a lie and it doesn’t exist on google maybe on edo manufactured google alone

Please lying and pretending you never heard of the ijaw and ilaje war few years ago where Ijaws nearly killed all the Yorubas in that town.
I don’t have to post any pictures even kids heard of the war.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

Tell that to your Igbo food suppliers. You are leeches feeding on others.All your states are depending on Niger Delta's oil for their sustenance. Lagos is a collective effort. Lagos was made by the colonialist then successive military governments in Nigeria. Let the federal government open up all sea ports in southern Nigeria with adequate facilities and see mass exodus of goods from Lagos. If Nigeria breaks, you lazy spineless minions would be sorry. Those oil companies hiding their HQs in Iagos would be forced to relocate to the Niger Delta or forfeit the regions oil.

You people can't do business in your own region, you can't also go out to other regions and excellent except to be engaging in amala and ewedu gossip.
In Lagos, the igbos and other would be hustling and making money while the yorubas would be doing agbero, omo onile, area boy, badoo. Yeye people.
shut the Bleep up the ibo u keep running to as defense are they edo are they as rich as Yoruba men and women in the Forbes list that the Yoruba richest woman is richer than the richest ibo man and there is no single edo there. Apart from the oil generated in the Niger delta who supplies more revenue to the fg more than Lagos and Ogun state in Nigeria. If it was igbo saying the trash I will know to deal with an acvordingly but since it’s not ibo I will hold back just yet. What does edo contribute to Nigeria ur people are one of the laziest people in the world that’s why u traveled to Italy and drown in the Mediterranean to do olosho or street gang in Italy. Due to Lagos success even edo is claiming they own Lagos ur brother davidnaze in one word said akitoye s yoruba sell his land to the British then on the other hand said its not Yoruba land. Stop crying like bitches here
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Please lying and pretending you never heard of the ijaw and ilaje war few years ago where Ijaws nearly killed all the Yorubas in that town.
I don’t have to post any pictures even kids heard of the war.
truth can never be denied if it happened there is always a trace on the Internet. I have searched saw nothing but since u have the answer post where the ijaw fought a war in Yoruba land and killed hundreds of Yoruba like u claimed and stop wasting my time cuz I know for a fact u are a liar
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

U just disputed my fact with no logical reason for it. i don't mind ....just answer the question i asked u simple
even know what u posted was trash not fact that’s why ur brother did not even support u cuz they know u are being very dumb. Tell me the name of ur “son” that spread religion acrosss Yoruba land and I will answer ur question simple
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Oga shift no one is arguing beed making in yoruba lands here....i hve argued that before and it seems that beed making was taught to the yorubas by nupes ....or hausa nothing the yoruba learnt themselves....

The ceremonial sword is invincible to you abi youre only seeing the beeds

Ha yaribas with lie chaii no wonder the igbos fear the tribe ....anyway i wanna spot ur fallacies which are benin dont makes beads thier is no grid that makes beeds in benin all were bought secondly igun is d home of ivory
shut up there which nupe taught us need i have concluded this argument with ur dumbass before and proved Yoruba make and wear bead. What happened to the ceremonial sword
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

You will have to fight war with Yoruba if you want claim to Lagos. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
truth can never be denied if it happened there is always a trace on the Internet. I have searched saw nothing but since u have the answer post where the ijaw fought a war in Yoruba land and killed hundreds of Yoruba like u claimed and stop wasting my time cuz I know for a fact u are a liar

Are u sure you really checked google for ijaw and ilaje wars in ondo or you use style miss the links? I know the truth scares you but the truth remains that the Ijaws nearly killed all the Yorubas in the town and even beheaded the Yoruba monarchs.
I said it before that u are scared to check google because even google will tell you the Yorubas are weaklings.

The fight happened just few years ago. It’s a shame that even in this modern age the Yorubas are still loosing fights.. cowards.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Long live Edo people!!

You don miss road. grin
Bini is not your ancestor. Ekldahren is your ancestor through that dimwit called Owodo.

Bini was and still is your master. They have right over you to slaughter Edo men and use in worship to their ancestors in Ife.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Are u sure you really checked google for ijaw and ilaje wars in ondo or you use style miss the links? I know the truth scares you but the truth remains that the Ijaws nearly killed all the Yorubas in the town and even beheaded the Yoruba monarchs.
I said it before that u are scared to check google because even google will tell you the Yorubas are weaklings.

The fight happened just few years ago. It’s a shame that even in this modern age the Yorubas are still loosing fights.. cowards.

Ahh, you no see as we dey supply you pictures of your conquest?

I say bring pictures of this your hallucinations lets see. Command your witchery to show this picture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Pics Of Fulani Girls! / 55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles / The "REAL" Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.