Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (9788 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by amakadihot87(f): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Babacele:
ain't you succinctly grammatically wicked?
.........lol....one of our lecturers then so much like that word succitly.......expect it in every of his exams.........write succitly on tho op's post
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by amakadihot87(f): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

shut up... everybody here knows I'm prechbills
.......if you are prechbills then thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
fancy4eve:
the lazy youth Mr president is talking about
okay
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
amakadihot87:
I used to

stay from morning till night... sleep.. bath

in someone you're not married to house
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
amakadihot87:
I used to

in someone you're not married to house undecided
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Babacele: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........lol....one of our lecturers then so much like that word succitly.......expect it in every of his exams.........write succitly on tho op's post
lols.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by opebiboy: 4:33am On Apr 30, 2018
But you enjoyed his dicck. Olosho
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by amakadihot87(f): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

in someone you're not married to house undecided
.........yes na and leave in the evening..........whats wrong with it?
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........yes na and leave in the evening..........whats wrong with it?

there's something wrong with it..

cc ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, twoclans, shaybebaby, khiaa
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Prinzecharlez(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

U can bet with Ur balls?
So u are a guy hiding under the cover of a woman abi?
I wonder what's happening in this forum.
Guys pretending to be girls.
It is well...
Lwkmd, #redhanded oooooo
This one sweet me hehehehe
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by amakadihot87(f): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

there's something wrong with it..

cc ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, twoclans, shaybebaby, khiaa

really i want to know what is wrong with it..........educate me
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by khiaa(f): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........congrats you just suceeded in typing nonsense

Your opinion is like a butthole, "everyone has one." grin
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by khiaa(f): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2018
ehix89:
I'm sorry I did, maybe I shouldn't....Peace

Peace and Smooches. kiss
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by fancy4eve(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
amakadihot87:
............maybe he doesnt have money on him then........he had concience by mentioning he could have bought food
procrastination
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by amakadihot87(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
fancy4eve:
procrastination
...............thats not procastination...........check out the meaning cos it doesnt fit in here
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
mamagee3:
Boyfriend did not buy me anything even though I spent the whole day with him.

He went out to go send some money to his family back home and I wanted to come along with him, he said no that he can’t wait for me.But then after waiting for about three hours, he came back empty handed.
And then said, “If I had known, I could have bought you something to eat”.

How cold is that?

The guy is only using you to pass time. Once he gets someone better he's gonna dump your ass like a freight train. I'll do the same too and you wanna know why? You're too damn fat angry

You need to lose a lot of weight. Go on a clean diet and start eating healthy.Put in some little workouts here and there, but remember your food is 80% and your workouts are only 20%
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hanty you still want food? SMH

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

Ma Nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by fancy4eve(f): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
amakadihot87:
...............thats not procastination...........check out the meaning cos it doesnt fit in here
my dear I know wat am talking about.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:
is dat not Macdonalds iyam seeing by the side mirror? cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by ehix89(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
khiaa:

Peace and Smooches. kiss
Lol...I was expecting less.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

The guy is only using you to pass time. Once he gets someone better he's gonna dump your ass like a freight train. I'll do the same too and you wanna know why? You're too damn fat angry

You need to lose a lot of weight. Go on a clean diet and start eating healthy.Put in some little workouts here and there, but remember your food is 80% and your workouts are only 20%
some guys like dem thick and chunky sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks for your invitation. Happy married life in advance.

that's in a relationship though.. when we get married, as a feminist we do it like this
since feminism is about equal right and equal responsibilities. you buy your pant, i buy my boxer abi no be im? i provide money for shopping this week, you do the same next week, i Pay the children's school fees this term, you pay next term. lol i think this is the definition of equal right and responsibitity.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by undisputedshay: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tochyodiks:
This is why I hate girls. Just like one girl like that during out first few weeks of dating said we meet at is it Mr Biggs or bubbles plaza whatever I was like another money eater again, since I was born apart from my family and relatives it's only one girl that showed me compassion and was cooking for me out of her own pocket when I was a broke idiot, the rest it's either they want to be eating for free or na olosho in disguise, Thanks for bringing up this topic it makes me hate girls the more everyday, una just no get anything else to offer a man than that borehole between you legs and we will keep drilling it till the oil dries up
On a platform like dis,you dont need to generalize....meanwhile,try to use English next time cos i could hardly fathom what you wrote/typed up there.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
ehix89:
Lol...I was expecting less.

We're good. wink
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

that's in a relationship though.. when we get married, as a feminist we do it like this
since feminism is about equal right and equal responsibilities. you buy your pant, i buy my boxer abi no be im? i provide money for shopping this week, you do the same next week, i Pay the children's school fees this term, you pay next term. lol i think this is the definition of equal right and responsibitity.
We were not talkning about feminism here.
And besides, I don't see anything wrong if you two share responsibilities. It will only be bad if you chose to keep your wife at home as a house wife and then still abuse her that she's idle while you are hard-working. You also know that some women do all that without the help of their husbands but still give the credit to their husbands and children don't ever get to know that their father contributes nothing to their wellbeing.
So it's not a big deal.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
We were not talkning about feminism here.
And besides, I don't see anything wrong if you two share responsibilities. It will only be bad if you chose to keep your wife at home as a house wife and then still abuse her that she's idle while you are hard-working. You also know that some women do all that without the help of their husbands but still give the credit to their husbands and children don't ever get to know that their father contributes nothing to their wellbeing.
So it's not a big deal.

which sane man will tell his wife to quit job to stay at home as a housewife?
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

which sane man will tell his wife to quit job to stay at home as a housewife?
they still do it.
Re: Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? by gonkin(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2018
Been there and done that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher / Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.