Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (67001 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by expert234: 9:15pm On May 01, 2018
MarieSucre:

Abeg drop all this your plenty grammar. Your previous comments speak for you. Again I have told you stop replying me, since you know how to correct generalisations about men, I have given you a road map. It's up to you.

You know one common factor about fools? They think they know, whereas they are idiots
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 9:20pm On May 01, 2018
expert234:

You know one common factor about fools? They think they know, whereas they are idiots

Fine, go and know all these other comments about guys generalising men and teach them. I'm waiting.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by expert234: 9:23pm On May 01, 2018
MarieSucre:

Fine, go and know all these other comments about guys generalising men and teach them. I'm waiting.

Are your fingers cut that you can't tell them yourself? Who gave you this sense of superiority that makes you feel you can order people around?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 9:26pm On May 01, 2018
expert234:

Are your fingers cut that you can't tell them yourself? Who gave you this sense of superiority that makes you feel you can order people around?
The same sense of superiority that you gave yourself when you went into a comment to correct generalisation of men while being blind to the ones done by your fellow men.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by expert234: 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
MarieSucre:

The same sense of superiority that you gave yourself when you went into a comment to correct generalisation of men while being blind to the ones done by your fellow men.

You are just being stupid, girl. Go and release your frustration on whoever broke your heart and turned you to a bitter fool, OK?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by joan1678(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
let the usual national anthem be sang. ....MEN ARE SCUM grin grin
"Sung" not "sang" please.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by babyphaze07(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
MarieSucre:

So what are you trying to say in earnest now, assume every guy is a rapist till proven otherwise? I just want to get you clear.

All guys are not rapists......get me right. You are a lady.... you should have dealt with many guys...... what experience do you have with them. Are they all good guys?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 12:02am On May 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

It's the same thing we're saying bros. You simply don't have discipline. You do realise that all those people whose stories reach nairaland that they raped their daughter or cousin also follow this same logic.
See, what are you saying? Am trying to be realistic and you are taking it to the extreme.
Are you mad? do you have sense at all? what concern raping of daughter and cousin here? Mumu! Did your father sleep with you? So a man will not have sex a woman base your logistics he will also sleep with his daughter or cousin.
Mehn you are evil!!!!!!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Psoul(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Your last sentence says it all. The guys foolishness is the MAIN issue here. The girl might be wiser and might not have fallen into his trap but because of the excuses you keep using to justify his actions, the guy will always remain the guy. If it's not this girl today, it may be a neighbours young daughter tomorrow or a young boy playing in the neighbourhood.

At what point will you accept that the guy has a serious problem.

My sis, I am not in any way trying to exonerate the guy. I really don't want to talk much about him. My reason is that we should already be aware that evil ppl are everywhere, so it is ur duty to be extra careful in all we do especially wt stranger.

It's just like trusting a stranger u meet briefly and giving him ur ATM Card with ur PIN to help u make a withdrawal. He then cleared ur savings and ran away. Do u expect us to dwell much on the thief. I won't do that. Rather I will blame the person that over trusted the stranger so that he/she will learn. Bn sympathetic to the victim will make him/her not to take precaution next time.

I'm not condemning the lady, but just trying to be frank to her so as to learn and make amend where she made a mistake. The guy will not stop doing what he has bn doing so long as there are gullible ones falling to his antics. So the only solution is to be careful wt all persons u deal wt.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 11:08pm On May 02, 2018
babyphaze07:

All guys are not rapists......get me right. You are a lady.... you should have dealt with many guys...... what experience do you have with them. Are they all good guys?

Bros I get you, but you're saying they're not all good guys.

I'm now asking, should we assume all guys are evil till the prove otherwise or should we assume they're good until they prove otherwise. These are 2 different things. God bless bro.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 11:11pm On May 02, 2018
Klinee:
See, what are you saying? Am trying to be realistic and you are taking it to the extreme.
Are you mad? do you have sense at all? what concern raping of daughter and cousin here? Mumu! Did your father sleep with you? So a man will not have sex a woman base your logistics he will also sleep with his daughter or cousin.
Mehn you are evil!!!!!!

You're trying to be realistic, it does not stop any body from calling our the immorality of your realisticness.

If you do not have the discipline to resist sex with a woman who just came to your house to lodge for one week, what is the guarantee that you can resist having sex with any other female who comes to stay with you for a long time whether she be your relative?

Or do you think all these stories we read on nairaland about fathers raping daughters etc come from thin air. It's a mindset bro. Na from clap e dey enter dance.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 12:59am On May 03, 2018
MarieSucre:

You're trying to be realistic, it does not stop any body from calling our the immorality of your realisticness.

If you do not have the discipline to resist sex with a woman who just came to your house to lodge for one week, what is the guarantee that you can resist having sex with any other female who comes to stay with you for a long time whether she be your relative?

Or do you think all these stories we read on nairaland about fathers raping daughters etc come from thin air. It's a mindset bro. Na from clap e dey enter dance.
Mumu! Why can't your father have sex with you every night he thinks of having sex with your mother or are you not a woman like her?
Do you have sex with your brother? Do ever think of having sex with your father or brother? If so then you are evil, maybe you will still have sex with your son.
What makes a man with good number of women around him (mother, sisters ,cousins) but he chooses to go outside struggling to get a single female?
Mumu use your sense to correct your sense and drop your incentious perversive mindset.
A female outside is complete different from the one that have blood relationship with me!!!!!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 7:13pm On May 05, 2018
Klinee:
Mumu! Why can't your father have sex with you every night he thinks of having sex with your mother or are you not a woman like her?
Do you have sex with your brother? Do ever think of having sex with your father or brother? If so then you are evil, maybe you will still have sex with your son.
What makes a man with good number of women around him (mother, sisters ,cousins) but he chooses to go outside struggling to get a single female?
Mumu use your sense to correct your sense and drop your incentious perversive mindset.
A female outside is complete different from the one that have blood relationship with me!!!!!

Nonsense and ingredient, at least my father and brothers never say crap like "how can you stay with a lady for one full week and you did not have sex, to need to check a psychologist".

You need to check yourself instead.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 10:00am On May 06, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nonsense and ingredient, at least my father and brothers never say crap like "how can you stay with a lady for one full week and you did not have sex, to need to check a psychologist".

You need to check yourself instead.
If you are sleeping with your father, brother or son please stop it
Incest is evil!!!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 12:49pm On May 06, 2018
Klinee:
If you are sleeping with your father, brother or son please stop it
Incest is evil!!!
Says the animal who cannot hold himself for ordinary one week. My friend shift inside gutter.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 9:17pm On May 06, 2018
MarieSucre:

Says the animal who cannot hold himself for ordinary one week. My friend shift inside gutter.
So am animal for touching a woman who come to my house not raping her, are you trying to suppress my urge ?
How can a man and a woman stay, lie on the same bed without touching each other, it doesn't make sense, it's not good for fertility health of the man.
If they are not ready to consummate, then they should distance themselves, instead of committing sin inside the mind every night.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 6:53pm On May 07, 2018
Klinee:
So am animal for touching a woman who come to my house not raping her, are you trying to suppress my urge ?
How can a man and a woman stay, lie on the same bed without touching each other, it doesn't make sense, it's not good for fertility health of the man.
If they are not ready to consummate, then they should distance themselves, instead of committing sin inside the mind every night.
Don't suppress your urge you hear, embrace it. When you go to market don't suppress your urge just go and pick up stuff in someone's shop, when they put tire around your neck maybe then you will learn to discipline yourself. Urge ko urge ni, because sex na food wey if you no chop am you go die. Nigerians Christians sef na wa for una tueh!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 7:13pm On May 07, 2018
MarieSucre:

Don't suppress your urge you hear, embrace it. When you go to market don't suppress your urge just go and pick up stuff in someone's shop, when they put tire around your neck maybe then you will learn to discipline yourself. Urge ko urge ni, because sex na food wey if you no chop am you go die. Nigerians Christians sef na wa for una tueh!
Why are you so deviant in all your comments?
Don't you have simple common mental attitude!
Sex is very important in a man's life, so get that at back of your derange unstable head!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 11:54am On May 08, 2018
Klinee:
Why are you so deviant in all your comments?
Don't you have simple common mental attitude!
Sex is very important in a man's life, so get that at back of your derange unstable head!
Its it more important than oxygen? Even with oxygen if we pass a toilet or public waste bin we hold our breath, but Mr Olodo here is saying "sex is more important than my need to have discipline and behave like a human and other yen yen yen". mtchewww
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
MarieSucre:

Its it more important than oxygen? Even with oxygen if we pass a toilet or public waste bin we hold our breath, but Mr Olodo here is saying "sex is more important than my need to have discipline and behave like a human and other yen yen yen". mtchewww
What is need if sex is not part of life? Okpo! ewu mkpi!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 11:51am On May 09, 2018
Klinee:
What is need if sex is not part of life? Okpo! ewu mkpi!
Feeding is part of life too na, I dare you to go and pick food up and down and eat because you don't have self-control oponu.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Klinee: 11:57am On May 09, 2018
MarieSucre:

Feeding is part of life too na, I dare you to go and pick food up and down and eat because you don't have self-control oponu.
I have self control now, but when you are in need of something you go for it so long as you don't took it by force.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 5:14pm On May 10, 2018
Klinee:
I have self control now, but when you are in need of something you go for it so long as you don't took it by force.
Took it by force ko, took it by force ni.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by ThePost: 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barking_up_the_wrong_tree

"Barking up the wrong" tree is an idiomatic expression in English, which is used to suggest a mistaken emphasis in a specific context.

The phrase is an allusion to the mistake made by dogs when they believe they have chased a prey up a tree , but the game may have escaped by leaping from one tree to another. [1] The phrase means to mistake one's object, or to pursue the wrong course to obtain it.

It is better coming from a fellow guy. Its obvious you're reluctant to face your guys. This girl is a soft target for you. You'll do yourself no favours if you do not address the root cause of this issue. Face the men who generalise other men. Peace

Hi,

May I pm you?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by gonkin(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2018
Why is it that every topic has a set of people that disagree and end up insulting each other. Every damn topic. Cant these kids just get along. Guy and girl dissing each other, what if u meet in person. Una go carry gun and axe
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
ThePost:

Hi,

May I pm you?
You're not a troll right? If so "places the widest and most welcome smile in all of Africa" feel free.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by ThePost: 1:04pm On May 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

You're not a troll right? If so "places the widest and most welcome smile in all of Africa" feel free.

Lol. Afi troll na. Kindly check your mailbox.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by ThePost: 9:32pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
ThePost:

Hi again,

I don't mean to bother you - or perhaps, I do. But trust me, I have the best of intentions. Could you please reply your pm? I've got a private message to share with you.

Thank you
Sorry will check it out now.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by ThePost: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
MarieSucre:

Sorry will check it out now.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Honeydenz(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2020
bekpo:

Not every body, I repeat not every body can try this shit: it's a thing I did for people severally but do not and or had attempted taking advantage of their situation. I once was discussing with a friend outside Akwa Ibom House in the Central Business District Abuja. I was staying at Gwagwalada. I was about leaving to Gwags when a lady alighted from a cap and asked for a direction to Akwa Ibom House which, we did. She equally said she's stranded, she knows no where in Abj and had wanted to go to UNN. By this time it was abt 6pm. She went to AKS house but before she left, she requested for my phone number which I oblige.
Immediately I got home, I got a call from her. She's stranded and started crying. I told her where she is and my house is far but if she can find her why, I can give her direction. Which I did. After some time she arrived, I prepared something for her and she ate, took her bath and I had showed her to her room. She objected she wanted to sleep in my room. Initially I was scared but I agreed. She was with me for a week when I wanted to travel to AKS and she wanted to travel to UNN, when I first boarded a vehicle to leave, she cried profusely despite d money I left with her. Obviously she never wanted to leave because it's rear to have d treatment she got from me. I had to stop and took her with me. I dropped her off the park will I proceeded to d airport.
People should learn to control their urge because it will sooner or later embarrass them.
You fell for a cheap trick. Bitch was a prostitute, cooperate runs Girlie and resides in Abuja as a matter of fact. She wasn't stranded, quote me anywhere. She knows who knows u, and knows u got some cash to spend. That's an old trick ladies use to guy's attention in Abuja.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by bekpo(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Honeydenz:

You fell for a cheap trick. Bitch was a prostitute, cooperate runs Girlie and resides in Abuja as a matter of fact. She wasn't stranded, quote me anywhere. She knows who knows u, and knows u got some cash to spend. That's an old trick ladies use to guy's attention in Abuja.

I made a background check, she was actually stranded. How doe's she know I was at d spot I was at d time? She only alighted from a cap and asked for a direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.