Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (67000 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by luminouz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:
These things really do happen.
Some guys think every p***y must be conquered.
But the ability to exercise that self-control actually increases your respect.

I take no chances.
I even prefer those guys that are all out in my face, with them I know I should be on auto-defence grin grin

I still say this n I always will.....
I can never rape any female....it's a slap to my alien psyche n my ancestors...naso Toto scarce ni? shocked

Though some girls are guilty in the way they create an impression of complacency but no self-respecting guy rapes a woman or behaves like bro 'Seyi'. I have conveniently stayed overnight with complete female strangers before..so long my alien radar certifies them safe.

N I need to say this....no pussy can be completely conquered by a man...cuz it ain't urs...it's just ur turn n if ur lucky,it stays ur turn till u die....till niggas learn this,this pussy-conquest bullshiiit won't stop.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by castrokins(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
I'm sorry about this experience.

I assure you that most men are not like Seyi.

He messed his chance. I know you'd have returned to Seyi if he'd behaved well and exhibited a deal of maturity just under 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by kense88: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
MsLalasticlala:

Biko it's all guys
... U in particular.... I will enjoy a lesbian rape me than a stupid man... I hate men with passion, why will the hegoat want to sleep with her In the first place... With his smelling dick
Including your daddy? Abeg go Sidon. Na ur type go even gossip with the guy name, if he didn't make any move. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by israelmao(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Why couldn't he be nice all through if indeed he was nice?Sending a lady out in the small and deadly hours of this night just for turning down sexual advances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by ehissi(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Wait Ooooooh!! E be like say...........This babe na Oponu...... undecided

E say, her friend tried raping her........

So the guy tried raping you and you still dey call am friend........ undecided

See what Buhari was talking about?

#LazyNigerianYouths........ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by SIRTee15: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
Reminds me of my ordeal with a female in d same abj.
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!
I called a friend to come n pick me wit his car and he did.
I left her place with few drops of tears. I was seriously hurt.

Why should u pass the night in her house....
I don't understand....
Are u guyz dating...

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by okolet(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
When I say naija guys are the most sex starved guys in the world some people won't believe me... A lady coming to sleep in your house doesn't mean you should have sex with her.
Majority of naija guys once a lady visits them at home the only thing on their mind is how to have sex with the lady...
So if the lady wasn't strong, that fool would've had sex with her right angry

I don't just understand Nigerian guys.. if not being sex starved why should a sane guy be thinking about sex whenever a lady visits him angry

I'm just tired of this country.. imagine the emotional stress this lady passed through angry

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by sharpwriter(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!

And later? grin
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2018
bekpo:

Not every body, I repeat not every body can try this shit: it's a thing I did for people severally but do not and or had attempted taking advantage of their situation. I once was discussing with a friend outside Akwa Ibom House in the Central Business District Abuja. I was staying at Gwagwalada. I was about leaving to Gwags when a lady alighted from a cap and asked for a direction to Akwa Ibom House which, we did. She equally said she's stranded, she knows no where in Abj and had wanted to go to UNN. By this time it was abt 6pm. She went to AKS house but before she left, she requested for my phone number which I oblige.
Immediately I got home, I got a call from her. She's stranded and started crying. I told her where she is and my house is far but if she can find her why, I can give her direction. Which I did. After some time she arrived, I prepared something for her and she ate, took her bath and I had showed her to her room. She objected she wanted to sleep in my room. Initially I was scared but I agreed. She was with me for a week when I wanted to travel to AKS and she wanted to travel to UNN, when I first boarded a vehicle to leave, she cried profusely despite d money I left with her. Obviously she never wanted to leave because it's rear to have d treatment she got from me. I had to stop and took her with me. I dropped her off the park will I proceeded to d airport.
People should learn to control their urge because it will sooner or later embarrass them.
Do you know a man called Lai Muhammed?

You both share something in common cheesy

13 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by oshaosha2014(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2018
The reason I don't have girls as friends. Even though I can control myself, the situation can be embarrassing to me.

icedsammy:
That is what i use to tell ladies who love to make guys their friends..Ere Ki ni Aja BA ekun shey.

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by pedrilo: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Why didn't you want to return to your house oga? Because you bought yams and fuel?
Im not a nyt crawler and i told her on several occassions. We both planned to be togeda at her place after work on friday. l was in love so I complied by granting her requests even wen it invovled going to d market after a hectic day's work plus the long distance and incoveniencing time at that. I'd never ask someone to leave my house at 12midnyt, not wen I've bn a recipient of the person's kind gestures and someone who's trying to love me, in fact I wudnt even allow the person come to my house at nyt.
If she had mentioned that I will not sleep over at her place, God knows I'd never step out that nyt.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Basalt(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:

Hahahahahahahaha, chaii. You cracked my ribs

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by okolet(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Battled all tru d night?.... As in with what weapon? shocked
ud4u:
I had similar experience and I battled all through the night with that my friend.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by oshaosha2014(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2018
She used you. Sorry, she did not use you, you used yourself.

dont do anything for a girl that is not yourself girlfriend. na you go lose last last.
pedrilo:
Im not a nyt crawler and i told her on several occassions. We both planned to be togeda at her place after work on friday. l was in love so I complied by granting her requests even wen it invovled going to d market after a hectic day's work plus the long distance and incoveniencing time at that. I'd never ask someone to leave my house at 12midnyt, not wen I've bn a recipient of the person's kind gestures and someone who's trying to love me, in fact I wudnt even allow the person come to my house at nyt.
If she had mentioned that I will not sleep over at her place, God knows I'd never step out that nyt.

12 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by pedrilo: 12:29am On Apr 29, 2018
sharpwriter:

And later? grin
I moved on.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by donifez(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
I understand you. You were just played because of your emotion. Most times I don't play the Mr. Nice guy role. A No is very important in our society today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by OmoAlata1(f): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2018
amicable09:
It's unfortunate. Seyi is really nice but lacked the one thing that should have made him completely good.

Good thing this story ended well. Otherwise someone would have said the lady brought it upon herself. Why did she agree to sleep in a guy's house?

But people dey try o!
Someone whose personal hygiene you know nothing about is someone you're trying to sleep with. Lol.

shocked shocked undecided
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Fabulousb36(f): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:
I don't believe this liar. So why did you go to his house if not for sex, what were you expecting? Abeg shut up and sleep
Jez did u even read the story? She was stranded, she needed just a place to crash God! This is the mentality of a rapist "she wants it too, she is just pretending" God help the ladies around you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Basalt(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2018
MsLalasticlala:

Biko it's all guys... U in particular.... I will enjoy a lesbian rape me than a stupid man... I hate men with passion, why will the hegoat want to sleep with her In the first place... With his smelling dick

You are either a heartbroken lesbian or a lunatic
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by bekpo(m): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you know a man called Lai Muhammed?

You both share something in common cheesy

I can see that people like u does not have what is simply called self control. Let alone prestige and reputation. Do u even have any to protect?

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by tooawesome(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Fabulousb36:

Jez did u even read the story? She was stranded, she needed just a place to crash God! This is the mentality of a rapist "she wants it too, she is just pretending" God help the ladies around you.

May God help them

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by pedrilo: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2018
SIRTee15:

Why should u pass the night in her house....
I don't understand....
Are u guyz dating...
listen, I was used and I've learnt my lessons.
But this is someone that knows i had feelings for her, we go on dates and she feeds me cold stone ice cream from her spoon, we hold hands and gist all d time. I didn't know I was supposed to collect a date confirmation letter from her.
I want to bliv ur partner gave u one.

12 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Fabulousb36(f): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2018
This is very normal, once a lady spends the night in a guy's house for any reason then she must sleep with him, stay awake struggling or get raped. Considering that all they see when they look at a lady is a sex tool. They ask questions like "y then did u come" even if it was just an unplanned situation that got her there.
Well my advice to every lady, please don't go to spend the night at any man's house unless u have plans of sleeping with him. Nigerian men are sex starved, it's just like a lamb walking into a lion's den, it's either it's plays along or it gets eaten.
To the guys, abeg sex is cheap. There are a million and one girls willing to give u what u want out there. If it's too hard get a gf or get married or better still take ur rod to the club or something. It's not worth ruining friendships or inflicting pain on a fellow human being.

26 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by RalphJean: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
How my friend tried raping me after initially being extremely nice - Nigerian lady.

Dat_Middle_Belter.
@Mhiz_Merci
·

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Mhiz_Merci/status/989642295459962880

YOU ARRIVED ABUJA AT 11PM.
Even got to Wuse, from the airport.
And it was FLIGHT yo took to Abuja.
Even if it was 2am, you will still get cars going to Nyanya-Maraba.

Plus, you could easily take “drop “ for less than 1,000 naira to Nyanya.
But no! You called someone who you claimed to be your friend, who stays AFTER Apo.
From Apo to Wuse is almost same as from Wuse to Nyanya.

Don’t come here and be writing fake story to give guys a bad name, please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2018
bekpo:

I can see that people like u does not have what is simply called self control. Let alone prestige and reputation. Do u even have any to protect?

You don't have to concoct tales to prove on social media that you are a "clean dude" my brother... Similarly, I need not post fiction to prove my kind of personality...
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Fabulousb36:
This is very normal, once a lady spends the night in a guy's house for any reason then she must sleep with him, stay awake struggling or get raped. Considering that all they see when they look at a lady is a sex tool. They ask questions like "y then did u come" even if it was just an unplanned situation that got her there.
Well my advice to every lady, please don't go to spend the night at any man's house unless u have plans of sleeping with him. Nigerian men are sex starved, it's just like a lamb walking into a lion's den, it's either it's plays along or it gets eaten.
To the guys, abeg sex is cheap. There are a million and one girls willing to give u what u want out there. If it's too hard get a gf or get married or better still take ur rod to the club or something. It's not worth ruining friendships or inflicting pain on a fellow human being.
Nigerian guys are the most sex starved people in the world. ..smh

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Biggers82(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Nonsensical Nonsense
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2018
RalphJean:

YOU ARRIVED ABUJA AT 11PM.
Even got to Wuse, from the airport.
And it was FLIGHT yo took to Abuja.
Even if it was 2am, you will still get cars going to Nyanya-Maraba.

Plus, you could easily take “drop “ for less than 1,000 naira to Nyanya.
But no! You called someone who you claimed to be your friend, who stays AFTER Apo.
From Apo to Wuse is almost same as from Wuse to Nyanya.

Don’t come here and be writing fake story to give guys a bad name, please.

I pity the ladies around you...

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by RalphJean: 1:18am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I pity the ladies around you...

Nope. The ladies around me would ask me to take them to Nyanya from Wuse.

Why would the lady in your crooked story not pay 1,000 to take “drop” to Nyanya?
Infact, she can even get normal “along” shared taxi.
And why didn’t she callti ask Seyi to come and take her to Nyanya?
How far is Nyanya from Wuse?

I think you need to pity the lady with the lie lie story

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
When I say naija guys are the most sex starved guys in the world some people won't believe me... A lady coming to sleep in your house doesn't mean you should have sex with her.
Majority of naija guys once a lady visits them at home the only thing on their mind is how to have sex with the lady...

I don't just understand Nigerian guys.. if not being sex starved why should a sane guy be thinking about sex whenever a lady visits him angry

I'm just tired of this country.. imagine the emotional stress this lady passed through angry
I beg you do not generalize. Have you met all the the guys is every country to ascertain this claim?

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Who starved them of the sex na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.