Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (67019 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
#Seconded

she is liar, Abuja cabs operates 24hrs anywhere, even from the airport a cab can take her to karu instead of the guy house in far away apo extention.
so she come over to sleep bcuz she be him sister abi... ode oshi, who she dey decieve, Alaye don chop her jor.

Subhanallah! And you call yourself a Muslim!!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by nuggarito: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

One lady did this to you does not mean you should take the next lady. The same knew guy did this to op does not mean she should take all men as scum. Capisch?

Aunty I'm not disputing that, my point is no matter how you do it it must be the right instinct, you'll be damned if you do and you'll still be damned if you decide not to, ladies are just one bunch of confused people. All ladies are not scum but are bunch of confused pipo
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I offer no apologies but I don’t write to glorify rapists, male or female.

I call it the way I see it.

Now on to the important bit, this your spiritual laugh, is it a deep bassy one or a high pitched shrieky one?

haha haha it sounds like canter that is scratching gravel.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
narttis1:

Exactly my thoughts. If this story is true then the lady is the most stupid person who ever lived. You went with a complete stranger and after your ordeal you still sat in his car. What if the car behind overtakes his car?
We seriously need to donate money for a brain transplant for this lady. She's completely brainless.

The man is actually the most stupid. Let us stop glorifying evil by blaming the victim. This is why looters and ritualist are emboldened in our society.

She said she had been chatting with the guy and she had met him once before. They were not completely strangers, read again.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by pedrilo: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
sunnyeinstein:

Bros give us part two....
What was your mode of friendship after that night?

Some ladies get mind sha. But me o, I go don clear the babe say I dey stay over, so if she say no I go don knw time I go Waka dey go my crib #lobatan... I no get body for embarrassment
she actually apologized but I decided to distance myself from her.
I didn't bother to clear her that I'll pass d nyt cos she already know I dnt do nyt movement and after buying fuel n eating togeda, we gisted from 9pm till almost 12am wen she asked me to leave. It was an eye opener indeed cos dis is someone I take to dominos to buy cold stone ice cream and she use to feed me from her plate of ice cream wit her spoon. I never expected to be treated like that from someone that share sometin as intimate as that. But life is a teacher.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Psoul:
Sometimes, the way women reason scares me to death. You just met this guy, he asked u to pass the night wt him, u agreed. He wanted to rape u, push u out of the house at that wee hour. Came back to u ask u to enter his car, u agree because u think that the next car coming behind u will rescue u if he tries to be funny. Nawaa for women.

So a stranded woman passing the night in her supposed friends house scares you to death but a guy who uses the cover of help to try to rape his friend and then pushes her out into the night to unknown danger does not scare you at all, in fact it is normal for you se.

What scares you really really scares me cuz it tells me your priorities and the kind if person you are.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Drnice2:
Sorry on my typo(mensuration=menstruation). To your question, what I meant by that is as women hardly resist menstruation at its cycle/period, men hardly resist sex when they get aroused. It takes the Grace of God to resist so.
The analogy is not a nice comparison. Women also have sex too.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by pedrilo: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

Women are scum. Why didn't she tell you earlier that she will not allow you to pass the night in her house?
women are not scum. We are all different and unique in different ways.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Opentokwowledge: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

The man is actually the most stupid. Let us stop glorifying evil by blaming the victim. This is why looters and ritualist are emboldened in our society.

She said she had been chatting with the guy and she had met him once before. They were not completely strangers, read again.
The 'safety first' wisdom is not a play word. Had something bad happened to her, would you be here telling us who is more stupid than who? Madam, sit down.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
nuggarito:

Aunty I'm not disputing that, my point is no matter how you do it it must be the right instinct, you'll be damned if you do and you'll still be damned if you decide not to, ladies are just one bunch of confused people. All ladies are not scum but are bunch of confused pipo

I'm sorry bro but i think you're confused. Are you calling women as a whole confused or are you taking every woman on individual basis.

If I am tailor and Mr A comes to me sew Agbada and Mr. B comes to sew suit, does that mean then that men are confused. After all following your logic, all men should wear one type of cloth and stop confusing us with their different attires. Is it right that I tell Mr. B that I must sew Agbada for him instead of suit, because all the men that have been coming before have been asking for Agbada.

That is exactly what you're saying. Because one woman came to your house, ate rice, stayed the night and gave you greenlight, the next woman came, ate rice, stayed the night and gave you red light. Suddenly ALL WOMEN are confused.

Men defer in their fashion sense, same way women defer in their sexual expression and preference. Take women individually how they present themselves to you and don't class them as a whole homogeneous group.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
The 'safety first' wisdom is not a play word. Had something bad happened to her, would you be here telling us who is more stupid than who? Madam, sit down.

Thank you for the advice to the women. So what do you have to say about men who do this?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by richboy7(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:
I don't believe this liar. So why did you go to his house if not for sex, what were you expecting? Abeg shut up and sleep
na wa for u oooh
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. Sorry. That's the benefit of stating things clearly from the get-go. Assumptions hurt. But at least, now you know what to do next time.
"he said they agreed to hang out together after work on Friday", not mention of a sleep-over in his write up. I feel like he made that assumption on his own.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Opentokwowledge: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

Thank you for the advice to the women. So what do you have to say about men who do this?
I've already shoot my shot on that.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
RalphJean:

Was there anywhere I said I entered university?
Did I claim to have written and passed the god dammned WAEC?

She said she has been flexing Abuja previously, and met Seyi at a Garden. You were too daft to read that one?

It was after readin to the end that I saw she had a place to go at Karu....Karu.
If you know Abuja, you would have known that after hiring a taxi from Airport, to WUSE, all she needed may have been to add 1k, or even 500 to that same taxi man and she would have got to Karu.
Plus, why didn’t she ask Seyi to come help take her straight to Karu?

I’m
Not defending such acts purportedly portrayed by Seyi in the story. I’m saying the “conconcter” of the story had other plausible options.

My brother it dies not matter whether she had one million options, what is wrong is wrong simple!
Is he the first guy to host a girl in his house? Even me sef I don host both male and female at my place, did you hear my story on nairaland.

The origin of this story is what he tried to do in the name of help. Many of us have hosted without a hitch. What is wrong is wrong. Don't be justifying rubbish. Peace.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
blakky97:
exactly. someone who arrived by flight did not have even 5k to pass one night in a hotel.

The flight might have been paid for by someone else. Don't jump to assumptions.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I've already shoot my shot on that.

I no see am na. Abeg tag me.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

There should be over 50 million mature men in Nigeria. How many of them have you interacted with for you to be sure of your assertion?

Have you visited other parts of the world and discovered that their men don't love sex more than Nigerian men?

Don't you think it's outright stupid to make claims based on just few encounters?

I think generalised too much and tried to use a broad stroke on men.

But in all honestly she is not the one you should be fighting, go through the comments and see all the men saying "don't go to men's house if you don't want to have sex", not SOME men but ALL men. "men are sex addicts etc etc.

Some others say " men are like tiger and women are like lamb", you don't walk into a tiger lair etc etc etc

These men are the ones making the generalisations about men, you need to start by education because it seems that men are really their own worse enemy.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
OmoAlata1:
Ehhhh, You seem like a rapist apologist. Like the type that will marry your rapist for apologizing bc he is nice. Orisirisi

Don't mind her, I don't know the nonsense she was writing there.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lalas247
DonPikko:
No guy is extremely nice to a beautiful woman without dirty thinking in mind
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fucktensei:
shut up and get LOST! angry
Why you dey vex?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by blakky97(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

The flight might have been paid for by someone else. Don't jump to assumptions.
madam abeg leave that thing e
people hold you in the same esteem as you place yourself. who paid her flight? she doesnt have 5k anywhere then the best thing is not to go by flight!
whoever paid her flight will know the class of person he is paying a flight for. you can pay 30k to go somewhere when you dont even have 6k precautionary money incase of unforseen contingencies. then she couldnt wait at the airport and plan properly even if it means calling a family member or close friend for a loan to lodge in a cheap hotel. she had it all planned from the start. she weighed her options and decided to take the risk.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by expert234: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

I think generalised too much and tried to use a broad stroke on men.

But in all honestly she is not the one you should be fighting, go through the comments and see all the men saying "don't go to men's house if you don't want to have sex", not SOME men but ALL men. "men are sex addicts etc etc.

Some others say " men are like tiger and women are like lamb", you don't walk into a tiger lair etc etc etc

These men are the ones making the generalisations about men, you need to start by education because it seems that men are really their own worse enemy.

Have you been to other countries to find out how their men are? Have you been to India, Pakistan, US, UK, France, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, etc?

No point in defending that comment. It is outrightly unreasonable
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Lalas247(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lalas247
seen cool

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by DonPikko: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lalas247
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Lalas247(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=DonPikko post=67129809][/quote]
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by DonPikko: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

Have you been to other countries to find out how their men are? Have you been to India, Pakistan, US, UK, France, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, etc?

No point in defending that comment. It is outrightly unreasonable
I am not defending her comment. I am saying that the people generalising on this comment thread are your fellow MEN. They are the ones saying ALL men are beast who can't control themselves. They are the ones saying don't come and visit ANY man because he must expect sex from you. They are the ones saying that ALL men must try to sleep with a woman who is in their house for a period of time.

Check the comment and go and correct your fellow men's mentality. Your are your own worse enemies. No one is generalising you but yourself.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
chukwuboi:

Cant they just f**k and enjoy the night.. d must there be drama, after this she will give a free f**k to one low life nigga
It's not an insult but I sincerely hope your mum, sister , aunties and grandmother can also just f**k and enjoy the night with their friends.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Klinee:
Mehn for complete a week, guy go see your doctor

You need to see a psychologist. Someone like you can be a kleptomaniac. Something as simple as money can't be kept with you because you still it. Hop they won't through tire around your neck and burn you. Seems you lack self-control.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reference:
The first question I will always ask in all these types of situations is, where are your parents and what the hell are they doing for you you to be found in this situation. Because I can read between the lines and see lot of 'life's inconsistencies'.
Some people's parents are late. Some children grew up independent.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
YoungSharawy4444:
I'm just tired of this country...

then i think u should go back to ur village
sex at the first time is a crime
but money request two weeks after saying yes is not a crime abi
continue

You did not read the op and you just jump from nowhere. Let me do a short recap.
1) She is not from the village, she is a university student.
2) They're not in relationship.
3) She did not ask him for any money.
4) He attempted to rape her and threw her out into the dark unknown night.
5) She survived and is here to give glory to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.