Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (99266 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Probably the main branch within the locality. The RCCG I attended in Eket had ladies wearing worse than this and they were workers.

Maybe because it's the Youth Parish.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
The way these ladies are sent out is the same way Jesus will pursue prominent pastors away from heaven on judgement day
Gbam, hypocrisy is terrible, she might wear that dress and have a clean heart before God than another lady covering from head to toe but is unclean before God, Abeg, God is the final arbiter and not humans shocked

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Advans:
Christians must learn to dress decently if we want to reduce fornication & raping in ds country. Am happy my religion has zero tolerance for indecent dressing

The way a woman dresses has nothing to do with rape cases. Ladies dress worse than this in Singapore, South Korea and even Japan, yet these are safe places for women and have minimal rape cases. On the other hand, there are more rape cases in India where the ladies and general population are conservative.

You don't rape a lady because she dressed "indecently".

That's a moronic way to reason.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by ignis: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
RCCG did the right thing...
It is very wrong for a worker to dress this way...
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Zinny25(f): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
I believe you are worker, there are some standards u should maintain as one.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by SailorXY: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
prinsam30:
so what the hell is wrong with this dress now

over religious killing Africa by the day
my friend dress properly in the place of worship or sit your ass down in your parlor.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
datizy:
Why is this news? She knows the tenets of the church as regards workers dressing so why didn't she dress appropriately? To think that she now brought it social media to give the church a bad name or what? Very senseless move.. Mtchew
God will judge ppl's comment esp. On social media in the name of human right. Social media has become a law court where ppl seek for redress of their devilish actions/inactions. She posted it to be pitied by the lustful co-fellows.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by annawhite(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I believe she's an usher.

With a provocative hips like that, i will send you out of this world sef... You don't tempt a righteous man like me. angry
Jesu.....Heheheheheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Seeker091: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
prinsam30:

we know your type!
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by agwaisrael(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's not about fashion here.
The organization, RCCG, has a dress code for workers.

To me she should become a floor member since serving GOD is bothersome for her!

Every organization has rules and she should be well aware of the rules.
This particular organization cares about dress code, their students fellowship don't allow female workers wear trousers or shorts, imagine how the main church would be.

If you don't wanna follow the rules, go to another church and hear the word of GOD!

By the way, am I the only one who thinks the girl in yellow is finer and not possibly the girl in other pictures.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Chochovini: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
This gown dey learn for where my church ladies dey flaunt their skimpy dresses
You probably must be talking about Living Faith Church.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by proffemi: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
This.

BleSSedMee:
People trying to outdo themselves in shaming the Church. A church worker shoulda known better. Not as if she's a first timer.

You should be able to conform to the norms of a place you chose to worship God.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by godliman: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
prinsam30:

church is not by force if she can comply with their dress code she should go to the club they will welcome something.worse
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
judedave181:
To me the cloth is not that bad, but here in nigeria they think ur dress is what matter most not ur mind.
The way you dress is an impression of who you're.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Chochovini: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rosebloom:
what's the point of the post?
For people to make disparaging remarks about the church?
To get people to support her?
Abi for what exactly?
. Abeg help me ask her again o.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by pode(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
prinsam30:

If truly she said she is a worker and put on this kind of dress to church my sister is bad, we all know the rules and regulations of Rccg if truly she went through workers in training class, I don't think she as anything to complain about
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Rosebloom: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reelmii:
forcu too pity her and tell her to stop attending the church or better still turn to a muslim

lol
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by fergie001: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:
WC CHURCH BIKO

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by davicto: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Muckross1122:
See More Sexy & Beautiful Pictures Of Her Below:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/a-lady-disgraced-and-sent-home-for.html
Hmmm.after seeing this pix I feel..she should b banned frm posting pix on d net sef....Dis kinda of attention seeking people trying to paint the church bad..tell her to turn around first and snap dt side. den we would see wat dey saw and said she shud go homm o..God bless his church
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Stamfordluiz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Can you dance freely on that dress
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Chochovini: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
SojiCash:
Your conscience is the main thing don't believe in going to church as for me pray at home talk to your God in your own way... Am out
No... no... no... Please don‘t go yet, come back. I have a question to which I would appreciate frank answer.
Now, when we talk to God, it is called “Prayer“ so, when God talk to us, what is it called?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
As a worker, people are looking up to her so she should know better.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Stamfordluiz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's too short
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by davicto: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gerrard59:

The way a woman dresses has nothing to do with rape cases. Ladies dress worse than this in Singapore, South Korea and even Japan, yet these are safe places for women and have minimal rape cases. On the other hand, there are more rape cases in India where the ladies and general population are conservative.

You don't rape a lady because she dressed "indecently".

That's a moronic way to reason.

sorry I kinda disagree..the cause of most rape cases will not b directly associated with wat the victim is wearing at that time..but seriously the media and society generally encourage rape via nudity ..man who has been sexually stirred up via..seeing half naked gal will find or variable look for for plc or someone to relieve himself..mayb on a neighbour child or any other lady.

wat am trying to say is dt indecent dressing promotes lust which results in sexual abuse or activities..
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin.......I'm shocked!!! Bro how you take know?? grin grin

Pls someone help me with that meme of Thierry Henry looking shocked!! grin grin
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
eyeview:
I tot rccg workers have their uniform. You should be in it
She knows. She was just trying to be rebellious

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by syntax50: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
The lady who took to her twitter page to share the news, Wrote:

I was disgraced and sent home for wearing this to church... Worker in #rccg

WELL YOU IN THE WRONG CHURCH HONEY; COME JOIN US IN THE ORIGINAL CHURCH: THE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH & THANK ME LATER

on the flip side; such a delicious looking body & such a beautyfull face ought be worshipped allday long 24/7
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
davicto:

sorry I kinda disagree..the cause of most rape cases will not b directly associated with wat the victim is wearing at that time..but seriously the media and society generally encourage rape via nudity ..man who has been sexually stirred up via..seeing half naked gal will find or variable look for for plc or someone to relieve himself..mayb on a neighbour child or any other lady.

wat am trying to say is dt indecent dressing promotes lust which results in sexual abuse or activities..

So what do you say about young children who have been sexually abused? Were they indecently dressed? There's no justification for rape whether on male or female. The countries I listed have minimal rape cases even when their females dress "indecently" compared to Nigeria or India.

So you are justifying rape on a young female because a man saw a sexually alluring picture? So you'll rape a nak£d woman you see in public?

If I call you a cretinous fvcktard, I hope you won't be angry?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by fuckpro: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
amzee:
The gown is short and figure revealing.

Auntie... are you trying to seduce God with your figure hugging gown?
...nothing is wrong with that dress
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
I would be angry if I was sent out of church because of that. I sincerely see no wrong in her dress except she was expected to be dressed in a certain way since she is a Church worker.

I only have problem with the fact that she posted it on social media for us to judge. She should know better as a church worker. This is only gonna result in more name calling and insults on the Church.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by nobilie: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Social media is making people dumb.
Seeking sympathy for no reason. As a worker, you are not new to the church. Not by force to be a worker in any church. Except there's something between you and the pastor. Reason you are asking for our opinion regards the dress. I know that material must be a light one that can take a sensitive shape of the body.
If you don't like the church, move else where for Gods sake.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by adamlawal(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rosebloom:
what's the point of the post?

For people to make disparaging remarks about the church?

To get people to support her?

Abi for what exactly?

if u ask me na who I go ask??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / Three Arguments For God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.