Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:48 PM

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (49934 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by akum78: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by akum78: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin

I KNOW THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS FIRST LIST ... NOW CHECK BELOW ... FOR ANOTHER FRESH MEME COLLECTION

... CLICK TO READ ..... How Nigerians Are Reacting To Tobi Saying Efe Was Voted 'Out Of Pity' #BBNaija

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by midolian(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
How wld you feel if another woman snatches your husband?

What reason will you give baba God for snatching another woman's husband

You might be the reason the man is maltreating his wife and children at home..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
you think they don't think about these things....

u never jam better homewrecker...

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Olalan(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dating a married man is wrong on all levels and equally dangerous if the wife is heartless like the mistress.
BTW with the pool of single men around why would a lady settle for a married who uses her as his intimacy gadget, if not for the love of the money they get from him.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Seems u don't know that ladies who date married men are doing a business transaction. They are dating the married guy for the money and expensive gifts he lavishes on them. So why would u think such ladies would care how d wives are feeling?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by labanj1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
So you mean most ladies nowadays be like Danfo buses with little or no shock absorber.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lalas247:

you think they don't think about these things....

u never jam better homewrecker...
my uncle be dey tell me about one story of one strong runz wey be dey run after one well to do married. The man wife na also very strong bini woman and also very diabolical. The bini lady got to know about d relationship of her husband wit d runzgirl den she throw am one strong juju. D runz girl start to dey emarciate until she turn to complete skeleton. Dem carry am go hospital but nothin could be done. She eventually died. My uncle say after d runzgirl die then the man go back to him wife.mehn dat story was one kine as my unc yarn me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
sad
now u are spoiling food for the married men.

What about the married men that have tired about the old-wide-pussyy-fat-body-wife they have at home sad

some one cannot enjoy fresh tight nunu in peace again

29 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
You people should also create a meme depicting old married men chasing young girls. It's annoying and the worst part that always seems to hurt me is when they start showing money...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ardebaryor(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Opentokwowledge: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
But well,

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by akum78: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
I have come to realise that bashing ladies especially online gives most men hard on, maybe to them it's a one minute escape from their reality of stress and suffering, lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by SoapQueen(f): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Not worth it..I cringe when I hear some married men tell me stupid stuffs like "C, I wish I met you before my wife".. Na lie o..These men ain't loyal.

I tell them " Do you know my bad habits?". Better stop painting your wife bad because you want to impress one girl..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by lafuria1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol, all these doesn't matter, it's the financial gain they are interested in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by NPComplete: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
If if were ever this simple then girls will not be dating married men. The intricacies of such relationships is not something that can be reduced to 10 funny cards and be expected to produce any reliable result.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by firstolalekan(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Our slay queens will turn deaf hear on this.

I pray all of you end up with a randy husband. angry

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by lafuria1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
Seems u don't know that ladies who date married men are doing a business transaction. They are dating the married guy for the money and expensive gifts he lavishes on them. So why would u think such ladies would care how d wives are feeling?
They don't,
I have seen it nemerous times, the lady will even ask about the wife and kids, she knows, as long as the man keeps giving her what she wants, she has no problem. It

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Have you asked the married man any question first? undecided

The married man is the one who is cheating,
the married man is supposed to know better
The married man has a lot more to loose

15 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Divay22(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number one scares the hell outta me..

She'll be his sperm carrier and abortion nominee.
It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Bossontop(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided
Dem know all dis tins na.....jus be say d quick money and love for enjoyment wey dey dia mind don cloud dia judgement finish

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by jeronimo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hilarious!
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Moorish: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Human society is such a patriarchy

I can only but imagine the uproar from people when they hear that a young man is sleeping with an older woman, who is someone’s wife

But a young woman can bang someone’s husband

And the guy is a gee

But sugar mummies don’t have it that easy if found out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by asatemple(f): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Correct questions
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by MyExpression(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
one word!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by obataokenwa(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's the major reason many ladies are not married today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
You know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by akdjr(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
So because we are married we can't have extra marital affairs again?

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by oshe11: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
That was how a friend of mine was dating a married man and after chopping her for a year, he broke up with her
Na then she begin look for FIANCE WITH DAMAGED NUNU

ME: FIANCE KEE YOU THERE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by wagazala: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
9 questions 99 answers. If only one size could fit all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.