Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion (31938 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Wins Legal Fight Against Fortuna Sittard In KNVB Tribunal / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by reportminds: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oliseh had been in charge of the team before being fired over a misunderstanding with the owners of the club, and led them to the qualification playoffs, where they have now beaten PSV II 1-0 to seal their return to the top league after a 16-year absence.

Oliseh was ecstatic and proud after the team’s promotion.

“Congratulations to D Players of Fortuna Sittard,Fans,club,co-trainers Gino Facenna,Alex Voigt & all well wishers as Fortuna Gains Promotion to D 1st Division,” he tweeted,

“Though my tenure ends on D 1st of May 2018,am honoured,Proud to B Chief Coach Of this team,thanks to D KNVB.God is great!”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/sunday-oliseh-delighted-with-fortuna.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Donald7610: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
The truth set you free
Better offers await you elsewhere

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oliseh had always had anger issues right from the time he was even a player. Till now, he still has anger issues.. it's a pity he isn't the one leading them into promotion.

pity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by TigerTears(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chai
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by naijjaman(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
ok
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by budusky05(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutting one
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Jopobag: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
My man

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by CaptainG00D: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry see that mumu who scattered our national team, else we wouldn't be having goalkeeper problems.
Enyeama left becoz of him
Emenike left becoz of him.
If not that Mikel is humble he would have left too when he took his rightful captain band and gave to musa.

A team Stephen keshi managed to build to atleast AN AVERAGE TEAM, which saved us from doing calculation and permutations angry

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by slapandfall(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just wondering why the govt couldnot tackle the herdsmen attack just like they did to IPOB.

They quenched IPOB before it could even breathe but the are paying deaf ears to Herdsmen attack.

This shows injustice and bad leadership.

I am an Edo born so tribalist shouldnot think I am wailing for IPOB. I just think the Government is really bad.

The major reason APC should be removed in 2019 is for politicians to know that they can be voted out by the masses if they misbehave. (Not like PDP is better)

So they can be sharing 4-4years between APC and PDP until the messiah Party comes.. Never again will a party do straight 8years with this abysmal performance

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by enemmo(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
You started the race but didn't lead them to the promise land

Sorry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari's body odour couldn't let him succeed in Nigeria... Buhari why?

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by alphaconde(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
This club wey de tear my ticket

16 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
I love his courage,he saw evil and spoke up against it unlike your average Nigerian who will play along and later turn around to ask God for forgiveness

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
If you like have all the talent in the world. A bad attitude is like a flat tyre. It won't take you anywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by mikemodel24: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even with the misunderstanding he still lead them to promotion.i think better club will seek for ur tactics
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by alexaletor: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
President Buhari’s tardy protectionist response to allegations of corruption against some of his loyalists such as Babachir Lawal and Lt. Gen. Mansur Buratai; the sordid controversial cases of Abdulrasheed Maina and executive secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Prof. Yusuf Usman; report of Transparency International which establishes that Nigeria has regressed in corruption perception index from 136 to 148 – all this has destroyed the claim that Buhari can kill corruption.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by kenzysmith: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
see this one, nigerian man wey oyibo man dey use him head please come and coach eyinmba mr hot temper
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Newbeginnings(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
nice one
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by histemple: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
reportminds:
Oliseh had been in charge of the team before being fired over a misunderstanding with the owners of the club, and led them to the qualification playoffs, where they have now beaten PSV II 1-0 to seal their return to the top league after a 16-year absence.

Oliseh was ecstatic and proud after the team’s promotion.

“Congratulations to D Players of Fortuna Sittard,Fans,club,co-trainers Gino Facenna,Alex Voigt & all well wishers as Fortuna Gains Promotion to D 1st Division,” he tweeted,

“Though my tenure ends on D 1st of May 2018,am honoured,Proud to B Chief Coach Of this team,thanks to D KNVB.God is great!”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/sunday-oliseh-delighted-with-fortuna.html?m=1

Mr Journalist, get your facts before writing. Oliseh was suspended and not fired. He still receives salary from fortuna till next month.

He went to court and won the club. The court reinstated him as the head coach of the club until the expiration of his current contract in May 2018 (next month).

However, Oliseh refused to appear as the head coach except they allow him to operate freely.

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congratulations to the club. Sunday Oliseh need to get things right because he can't continue to have a fall out with his employers. I wish him all the best in his future endeavour.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by idris4eva(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptainG00D:
angry see that mumu who scattered our national team, else we wouldn't be having goalkeeper problems.
Enyeama left coz of him
Emenike left coz of him.
If not that Mikel is humble he would have left too when he took his rightful captain band and gave to musa.

A team Stephen keshi managed to build to atleast AN AVERAGE TEAM, which saved us from doing calculation and permutations angry
chai you people don't forget easily

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by IVORY2009(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
plavic:
Oluuiseh had always had anger issues right from the time he was even a player. Till now, he still has anger issues.. it's a pity he isn't the one leading them into promotion.

pity

I Will want to go with u on this, I will also want to believe its a family thing, his younger brother equally, has anger issues 'Azubieke Oliseh'

He needs to go for an anger management course

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by wickyyolo: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moses grin His name should be Sunday Moses Oliseh.

The man that never entered the promised land

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by oshe11: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abeg Buhari don disgrace us yet in US?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by IVORY2009(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemmo:

Sorry

Wat is this old woman saying shocked
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by jaytime(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
plavic:
Oliseh had always had anger issues right from the time he was even a player. Till now, he still has anger issues.. it's a pity he isn't the one leading them into promotion.

pity
Did he say he was dismissed because of anger issues? Sometimes we need to verify info we gather here and there b4 disseminating them. Oliseh himself explained to Channels Sports some nights ago that he was suspended because he and his assistant refused to involve in a tax evasion deal with the owner of the club who happens to be a Turkish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by crafteck(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
plavic:

pity

Whats this one saying

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by kaykaymcb(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by luckyogor(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemmo:

Sorry
Shuooooo,so oliseh na moses.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.