Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Does She Hurts You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Hurts You? (2338 Views)

Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? / What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Hurts You? by modpluz(m): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2005
if a lady loves a guy so much, then why did she hurt him.
you see a friend of mine have this girlfriend of his they love each other to a comma and its not a hidden fact everybody knows.
but the girl went on to double date and the guy on finding out was so hurt to a point that it was only with the help of friends that made him survive the heartbreak.now the girl is not letting go off the him and still shows her love for him.

but you know the shaking part of the story is that the this my guy and his rival are now best of friends and the girl is not fine with that b'cos she afraid that they might have been telling each other shits about her(u know guys talk...).but it's obvious that she still loves him very much.

this my guy always says "the ones you love are the ones you love 2 hurt" smiley how true is that? or should i say what sense is in that?.

you know i like the girl very much and i wouldn't want my guy to let her go either, but @ the same time i can't watch my guy suffer for the same cause the second time. so i always ask him "u wan start another journey abi?".

so, guys what's ur view on this?

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by r2VIRUS: 3:40am On Dec 31, 2005
too long
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by modpluz(m): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2005
why do you thinks so...did you read it @ll, i think not because if you do u'll see my point.
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by allonym: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2005
umm. . exactly what did the girl do with the other guy that she's afraid of him telling her current bf? If she only went on a single date, there is very little about her that he could have to talk about. If she is that worried, she obviously has been up to more that just a single infidelity.
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by modpluz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2005
you see it's just more than simple infidelity, actually my guy have already warned the girl about getting closer to the other guy from day 1 he noticed the friendship between then and then we were like "allow her to have male friends now!" but little did we know what she was up to.
my guy later finds out she lured the other guy into the relationship, convinced him to dump his girlfriend for her and guess what she dares not to deny that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by thelastdon(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2006
modpluz:

if a lady loves a guy so much, then why did she hurt him.
you see a friend of mine have this girlfriend of his they love each other to a comma and its not a hidden fact everybody knows.
but the girl went on to double date and the guy on finding out was so hurt to a point that it was only with the help of friends that made him survive the heartbreak.now the girl is not letting go off the him and still shows her love for him.

but you know the shaking part of the story is that the this my guy and his rival are now best of friends and the girl is not fine with that b'because she afraid that they might have been telling each other shits about her(u know guys talk...).but it's obvious that she still loves him very much.

this my guy always says "the ones you love are the ones you love 2 hurt" smiley how true is that? or should i say what sense is in that?.

you know i like the girl very much and i wouldn't want my guy to let her go either, but @ the same time i can't watch my guy suffer for the same cause the second time. so i always ask him "u wan start another journey abi?".

so, guys what's your view on this?

wetin be your own..........gbeborun................ if u say na U.............. I go give better comment............. no dey tlk wetin no concern you.............
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Rolly: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2006
thelastdon:

wetin be your own..........gbeborun................ if u say na U.............. I go give better comment............. no dey tlk wetin no concern you.............

wetin be ur own sef? if u had a reply u for say am now, if not carry go! rolleyes rolleyes cool cool
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by thelastdon(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

wetin be your own sef? if u had a reply u for say am now, if not carry go! rolleyes rolleyes cool cool

why u dey run after me now,,,,,,,,,, na because I too sexy........ huh?

I am married oh!
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Rolly: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2006
Ewwww!!!!!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

of all people rolleyes rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by thelastdon(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

Ewwww!!!!!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

of all people rolleyes rolleyes

when God say make all the animal wey fit hunt with horns meet for meeting............. the snail was there....... no how do u c that.........

just write a proposal to my pastor, tell am u won collect me from my darling
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Rolly: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2006
nobody is collecting anybody from anybody ok? angry
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by thelastdon(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2006
*sobs*......... sorry en..... just kiddin
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Rolly: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2006
sure no probs cheesy
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2006
Well...Modpluz...she probably doesn't really love him...she just think she does...or say she does...cos TRUE LOVE never hurts...If she is really in love with the guy...then I guess she wouldn't hurt him

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by mekoyo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
She doesn't love the guy, if she does she would not hurt him.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by atropin(f): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2010
true love never hurts
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
@poster
lack of trust, dishonesty. what more signs do you need to understand that you guys are going nowhere
?!. . . . . . . . just like building a house on shady grounds!
if this lady can do that much while dating, i would hate to see what will happen in a few yrs into this relationship.

IMHO this is NOT love but stoopidity. doesnt matter how much he loves her, the minute she disrespected him/their relationship like that,should have been the end.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Mygoldie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2010
this post is like five years ago, my gawd. shocked
Re: Why Does She Hurts You? by Youngpo413: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Now 9yrs ago!

(1) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Me Love? / Engagement Is Called Off: Who Keeps The Ring? / Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.