Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (37602 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Ositace(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2018
So who told u u're d 1st person to drill ur present girl?
GODPUNISHUNA:

I don't have such experience. Can't imagine myself sharing the same borehole with another dude angry
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by mekonglobal(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2018

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by ArcMiniFC(m): 1:17am On May 01, 2018
BURNA BOY Just KILLED ME!!! JEEZZZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzL-nN5L5oc
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:28am On May 01, 2018
Smh....

Person dey think of how to control various streams of income, this one dey think of sharing cheap worthless pvssy with another man.

This brain we carry inside our heads differ from man to man.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Varsitystories(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2018
angry

Chat me up on WhatsApp or call if you need a dating community website. See my signature for phone.!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by emmie14: 1:58am On May 01, 2018
Go sleep and stop posting rubbish here. How old are you
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by InvertedHammer: 2:00am On May 01, 2018
fiercehillz:
The karma that goes with this scenerio ehhn...bros biko go out there and get your own babe in order to be the most important man in her life... don't settle for less because of freebies. Talking from experience...don't allow a babe cage you while she has a first choice. You will never fully trust her when you finally manage to make her yours. She is just cheating on her boyfriend with you and moreover, if she really loves you, she would have wasted no time dumping him for you.

/
What karma!?

She has a boyfriend and not a husband. Until he marries her, it is an open season. Some ladies are just managing their boyfriends until someone better and more serious comes along.
Like they say, if you are not married to her, don't invest on her. Some did and learned the hard way.

Face your studies fellas.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 2:10am On May 01, 2018
MrMicholo:

Please don't be stupid in a hurry... This is actually the point where you swallow your pride, accept due corrections and go peacefully to bed..
You've not made a single sense right from your first comment and someone pointed out your flawed contributions.. you went further to prove how shallow you really are...
Do you know who the bible refers to as a fool "Someone who doesn't know, do not want to know and doesn't have the inherent ability to know"

Thank you, I am shallow. Anything else?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Bamz(m): 2:19am On May 01, 2018
MrMicholo:

Please don't be stupid in a hurry... This is actually the point where you swallow your pride, accept due corrections and go peacefully to bed..
You've not made a single sense right from your first comment and someone pointed out your flawed contributions.. you went further to prove how shallow you really are...
Do you know who the bible refers to as a fool "Someone who doesn't know, do not want to know and doesn't have the inherent ability to know"

LOL this cut like a knife. Easy on her. It takes maturity to know that you won't always be right, at that point, take your L, keep mute and move on. Of course this a public forum, expect anything. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by HavilaDawn16: 3:19am On May 01, 2018
Where's the sense in that relationship?? If she can't be faithful to him then she can't be faithful to you. But anyway, it's you that know why you're dating her in the first place... It's you that know what you're gaining from her.... �
Winks
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Oritzy: 3:25am On May 01, 2018
fiercehillz:
The karma that goes with this scenerio ehhn...bros biko go out there and get your own babe in order to be the most important man in her life... don't settle for less because of freebies. Talking from experience...don't allow a babe cage you while she has a first choice. You will never fully trust her when you finally manage to make her yours. She is just cheating on her boyfriend with you and moreover, if she really loves you, she would have wasted no time dumping him for you.
do we have single girls in Nigeria again? They are all engaged joor. What they do in most cases is that if they like you, you won't be informed but when dey don't like you and want to use you as a side guy(like side chick) they just tell you "am in a relationship but I don't like the guy" when you see Boko Haram coming from the left you see women coming from the right by brother choose Boko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Oritzy: 3:30am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

I don't have such experience. Can't imagine myself sharing the same borehole with another dude angry
my brother it's because you haven't investigated well. The Whatsapp of every average Nigerian girl....she telling about 5guys I love you. Sleeping with 3 and still form victim if anything happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 3:43am On May 01, 2018
If I had the opportunity to cheat, I would do it over and over and over again.. Without remorse for anyone.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by wristbangle: 5:02am On May 01, 2018
Some ladies are not happy in their relationship and likewise guys. So the moment a lady (responsible and matured) meets someone who is ready financially, spiritually, mentally and morally, she wouldn't think twice to consider such personality and walk out of her stagnant relationship. But if the reason is centred on finance alone, then the guy is in for a big mess. What goes around will come back to hunt him. She will leave him for a richer guy.

Just an advice to guys, don't chase a lady you observed her relationship is stable and serious. Do a thorough research and if the result indicates her relationship is a fling, you can roll in the deep.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:33am On May 01, 2018
jayinfo2:
I did this with my ex knowing she had someone else but she kept leading me on from our 300 level till after Nysc. I was blindly in love with her even flaunt her on my social media cut contacts with other ladies admiring me. Well she gave me a shock of my life by marrying the same Guy. I was left heart broken. Well I still miss her sha.

The main guy priick big pass your pricck that na why. It's not really about money and I'm sure that babe you are talking about has a high libido for sex. Same thing happened to me in school Uniben back in 2006
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by onyxo76(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2018
A bloody waste of time.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by mozele(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2018
phantonce:
I have quite some personal experience myself......

That's how an average Nigeria ladies do and the decision is left in your court.

From personal experience, i"ll advice you to leave the lady alone with her current bf as she'll 100% leave you when she meets a better person.

She can never be loyal to only you.

I have lots of funny stories and experience to back it up but it's early Monday morning.

Na money dey my mind not some yeye love

you know I've bee following you to and fro. Oya this is teusday, post ya experience let us learn from them.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:49am On May 01, 2018
Ositace:
So who told u u're d 1st person to drill ur present girl?

I know I am not the first. You can never know cheesy
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Greystone: 7:02am On May 01, 2018
Bamz:

Please erase the thought completely. From personal experience, it's not worth it. If eventually you win her over, LOL, that says a lot about her loyalty. Remember, what goes around...

This is exactly what I’ve learned from experience
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2018
kingxsamz:

lol...Karma is real you know?
karma for just boyfriend and girlfriend relationship?. I used to say this before but its bullshit.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by oluwasegun007(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2018
that called assistant boyfriend. that called assistant boyfriend. that called assistant boyfriend.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2018
Jakasibo:
you remember me right
from where?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Lotechi(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2018
Depends on what you are after. If u just want to flirt then it is so awesome, but if you want a serious relationship, then it can be very tiring and exhausting.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Collins87: 8:29am On May 01, 2018
I hav a girl that cheats like die. She claimed she quitted her tribal boyfriend, later she quitted me back to the guy in d name that she could not marry in sch. Am watching to hear what she says next. Never trust this girls, they are brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by collitexnaira(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2018
The person asking this question must be an under age guy, a mature guy won't harbour such a mindset in this age and time.
Virtually every girl is into one relationship or more , serious ones and unserious ones. So long the the girl is not married she is opened to a relationship.
You will remain single for a very long time if you keep waiting to get a single girl to date. It's guys like you that invest all they have in a girl because they think she is dating only them and feel they own her only to get heart broken after years of faithful devotion to her

You can date any girl whether she is in a relationship or not, so long you don't know who she is dating but never date your friend's girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Neoteny(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2018
There's no girl that doesn't have a boyfriend.

She may not necessarily call him her boyfriend, depending on his utility to her wellbeing.

But all ladies always got someone.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by fiercehillz(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2018
Oritzy:
do we have single girls in Nigeria again? They are all engaged joor. What they do in most cases is that if they like you, you won't be informed but when dey don't like you and want to use you as a side guy(like side chick) they just tell you "am in a relationship but I don't like the guy" when you see Boko Haram coming from the left you see women coming from the right by brother choose Boko.

I understand you bros...I am simply against dating a girl you know has a guy. If she so much loves you, she won't hesitate to end everything with her guy and focus on you. But most of us are carried away by free honeypot served on a platter of gold and so we usually dont mind playing side guy. What's not ours is not ours no matter how we paint it. Its just a waste of precious years and efforts.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Oritzy: 10:13am On May 01, 2018
fiercehillz:

I understand you bros...I am simply against dating a girl you know has a guy. If she so much loves you, she won't hesitate to end everything with her guy and focus on you. But most of us are carried away by free honeypot served on a platter of gold and so we usually dont mind playing side guy. What's not ours is not ours no matter how we paint it. Its just a waste of precious years and efforts.
well said bro, just that one have to be very careful these days.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Mrblaq1990: 10:14am On May 01, 2018
Tbh I'm in that kinda relationship rn. I've known her for years and always liked her. I guess she's always liked me but I wasn't serious then. Now we are dating and I know she has a guy they've been dating for 2yrs or there about. I always make sure I avoid anything tgat would bring up her bf and by any means I'm not ready to let her go

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Oritzy: 10:16am On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

karma for just boyfriend and girlfriend relationship?. I used to say this before but its bullshit.
truth be told there's nothing like karma when it gets to do with such suitation, I have seen many actually get married to ithee guys and still doing well without guilt. Bleep karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.