Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO (3934 Views)

I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2018
I have been a strong fan of Tb Joshua in short there is one video he posted on FB.
Worm comes out of woman in church.

But I noticed something very strange. A mistake from a careless camera man.

Here is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQrT84kjc4&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCOX2_5zh4NoCFY2jVQodxwsMQFIXd29ybSBjb21lcyBvdXQgb2Ygd29tYW4%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

I do watch this video every day I can swear I have watched it over 50 to 100 times.

In this video fibroids were coming out. People were vomiting. But the day I wanted to delete this video I noticed something.

Let's go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 1:49am On Apr 30, 2018
When the woman came to defecate the worm. Before the woman could even stand up there was already an usher mistakenly captured by the camera holding a stick of broom. To turn the worms.
How did the usher know it is a worm the woman want to pass out. Because every one passed fibroid.

Pics one this is the woman when she sat ready to pass out the worm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Pics two that is the woman about standing up. Not yet up but the usher already knows its a worm.

The usher was with her stick of broom ready to turn the worms. Even before the woman could stand up.

Look closely at the left you would see the stick of broom from the usher.
Prepared but mistakenly captured by a careless camera man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 1:54am On Apr 30, 2018
The last pic is the worms. As the usher that was prepared with her stick of brooms started turning it.

If this worm can be staged how are we sure those fibroid aren't staged as well.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2018
I am Beginning to have doubts in this man.

I also noticed another thing in his healing.
Go to his YouTube Chanel. Go to YouTube.com/scoanvideos
You will notice that the only people with wounds that get healed are the first people. The people in the middle or after that first person doesn't get shown.

The only people that gets healed in the middles are the things like heart beat problem, difficulty in walking etc.

But the open wound healing are the ones are the first.
Am not talking what am not sure of.
Go to his YouTube and check.

That is also another strong observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Lipscomb(m): 2:11am On Apr 30, 2018
undecided take your shit away from here .this is not religious section .

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided take your shit away from here .this is not religious section .

why are u still awake?
I hope you are not into Yahoo yahoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Lipscomb(m): 2:44am On Apr 30, 2018
ProsperOkec:

why are u still awake?
wink the question you should ask yourself you're here in the midnight damaging someone reputation, the man that not give Bleep about your damn ass.

4 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 2:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
wink the question you should ask yourself you're here in the midnight damaging someone reputation, the man that not give Bleep about your damn ass.

R.I.P English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 30, 2018
If u educated, u should know those things are farce.

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by destino24(m): 3:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Op, the fact that you woke up to write this by 2AM speaks a lot about your intentions and personality.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by bugidon(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2018
If he is a yahoo boy nko tongue
ProsperOkec:

why are u still awake?
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by kraftyiyk: 4:35am On Apr 30, 2018
I beleive in God, i also believe in genuine miracles, but i dont beleive in fake commercial miracles as we witness in modern day Christianity in Nigeria.

Thumbs up OP fr smart observation.
Lipscomb:

Why not counter the argument with logic? This is the difference between Africans and the west..most Nigerians just refuse to think!! Are you defending a reputation that cooked up lies ?

If Nigeria is a sane country, our Nigeria medical association should have long Stopped this medical malpractice that is hidden under the umbrella of Religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
If u educated, u should know those things are farce.
If u say is fake they will say there is nothing God can't do.
I don't criticize pastors but ever since this strange observation of a slight camera mistake.
I do ask myself if this worm can be fake how about the fibroid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by NOC1(m): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2018
My uncle call it stage managed acrobatic display and I don't have any reason to say no to his submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by phemmyfour: 5:33am On Apr 30, 2018
destino24:
Op, the fact that you woke up to write this by 2AM speaks a lot about your intentions and personality.
Does it matter the time of the day one choose to expose criminal

6 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by laribari(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Op but you get mind ooo! How were u able to watch this disgusting video over and over. I'm done!

Women that were suppose to use sanitary pads for their period they didn't use, them dey form fried ball or na fibroid
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by kraftyiyk: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2018
ProsperOkec:

If u say is fake they will say there is nothing God can't do.
I don't criticize pastors but ever since this strange observation of a slight camera mistake.
I do ask myself if this worm can be fake how about the fibroid?
grin grin grin are u still asking if the Fibroids are faked? These days of internet one should not wallow in ignorance, all u need to do is to Google or at best open YouTube, and witness a first hand fibroid surgery, by professional OB Gyn's with long years of experience...watch how tricky and difficult and time consuming the surgery can be..then go back to view those Guymen's miracle grin

Deductive reasoning will gv u the clear answer u r looking for.
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ilevic(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2018
OP pls carry your wahala go abeg. Go to SCOAN and see millions of people who are employed directly or indirectly and you will know how much this thing u called "scam" is contributing to Nigerian economy.
That aside, Pls don't say what you don't know. Let me tell you a testimony I know about. As far back as 1996, my boss' mother in law became paralysed for 3months and she was taken to SCOAN. Well, it will surprise you that she came back home with her two legs and she is alive till today hale and hearty.

Op get a job and stop spoiling people's reputation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by trapQ: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Lol, the internet has really given a voice to stupid people.

If I didnt know people first hand who have been healed by this man or several workers of his, or how the church works, I would've probably given this a thought.

You call TB Joshua a scammer but you're the only scammer here. So pls where is the worker trying to put worms into the woman's privates?

I would've given you real testimonies from people I know personally but it's of no use. Your stupidity is deeply ingrained in you. You will probably say I am under TB Joshua's pay roll. So pls search for South African rugby player named Jaco Van der Westhuizen who was healed by TB Joshua after doctors had certified he would never be able to play the game of rugby again. Also a Manchester united player called Angel.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by nenergy(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
C'mon the video is too long, please at what point did it happen? what timestamp?
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2018
nenergy:
C'mon the video is too long, please at what point did it happen? what timestamp?
4:09

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
trapQ:
Lol, the internet has really given a voice to stupid people.

If I didnt know people first hand who have been healed by this man or several workers of his, or how the church works, I would've probably given this a thought.

You call TB Joshua a scammer but you're the only scammer here. So pls where is the worker trying to put worms into the woman's privates?

I would've given you real testimonies from people I know personally but it's of no use. Your stupidity is deeply ingrained in you. You will probably say I am under TB Joshua's pay roll. So pls search for South African rugby player named Jaco Van der Westhuizen who was healed by TB Joshua after doctors had certified he would never be able to play the game of rugby again. Also a Manchester united player called Angel.

Can't u see a broom prepared even before the worm could come out
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2018
ilevic:
OP pls carry your wahala go abeg. Go to SCOAN and see millions of people who are employed directly or indirectly and you will know how much this thing u called "scam" is contributing to Nigerian economy.
That aside, Pls don't say what you don't know. Let me tell you a testimony I know about. As far back as 1996, my boss' mother in law became paralysed for 3months and she was taken to SCOAN. Well, it will surprise you that she came back home with her two legs and she is alive till today hale and hearty.

Op get a job and stop spoiling people's reputation

What are u saying concerning this observation stop beating around the bush.
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by trapQ: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oga , how does that translate to the church worker trying to insert worms into the woman's privates?

You complain about bloggers but you're worse.

That the broom was ready shows that the woman obviously mentioned the situation to the worker before the arrival of the camera man.

I know so much about SCOAN that no one can convince me otherwise; as i have first hand experience. So my advice to you is this, continue to give them publicity. Bad publicity is still publicity.

ProsperOkec:

Can't u see a broom prepared even before the worm could come out
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by tungamaje: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Who doesn't know that all these modern day miracle healings are fake? I cannot be deceived. If they can heal the sick, we have many of them on our streets and in our hospitals. Before you argue that the sick rather came to Jesus for healing, the man at the pool of Bethesda in John 5 didn't come to Jesus, he even didn't know him. Jesus saw him and pitied him and healed him. Let them also pity the sick on our streets. Enough of all these 'Come to my church and be healed' stuff
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ilevic(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
ProsperOkec:

What are u saying concerning this observation stop beating around the bush.

I can't see any observation here abeg. Where in the video did u see someone put worm inside anus?
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Shally2: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Una go gree say na lie lie den dey do there? Mtcheww
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
ilevic:

I can't see any observation here abeg. Where in the video did u see someone put worm inside anus?

Am not even sure u read my thread smh.
Didn't u see d woman with her broom even before the worm comes out she already knows hiding somewhere ready to steer the worm
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
trapQ:
Oga , how does that translate to the church worker trying to insert worms into the woman's privates?

You complain about bloggers but you're worse.

That the broom was ready shows that the woman obviously mentioned the situation to the worker before the arrival of the camera man.

I know so much about SCOAN that no one can convince me otherwise; as i have first hand experience. So my advice to you is this, continue to give them publicity. Bad publicity is still publicity.

The woman already knows is a worm. SMH.
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ilevic(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Am not even sure u read my thread smh.
Didn't u see d woman with her broom even before the worm comes out she already knows hiding somewhere ready to steer the worm
Why is this your headache for crying out loud?
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by destino24(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
phemmyfour:
Does it matter the time of the day one choose to expose criminal

Really?? I need to see a thread you've created exposing our politicians who openly and notoriuosly steal our common wealth. One you've created at 2AM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here / A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.