Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life (17079 Views)

How To Make Money On Youtube? See 10 Practical And Effective Tips! / DREAMS COME TRUE (by Goodness Wilson) / I Chose Night Club Over Priesthood To Enjoy Life— Olumese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by Akoko777(f): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice write up, I am enjoying this site,
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by DonroxyII: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
lastmaster:
I preferred using the reversal of the law.I rather use law 2
What does law 2 states ?
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by lastmaster(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2018
DonroxyII:
What does law 2 states ?
Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies.
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by DonroxyII: 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
lastmaster:
Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies.
is that from book of power ?
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by lastmaster(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
DonroxyII:
is that from book of power ?
yes, from 48 laws of power.
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by DonroxyII: 5:20pm On May 01, 2018
lastmaster:
yes, from 48 laws of power.
I have all its principles in my head but I never read that book sha ..... When I perused it, I discovered it's exactly what I already know !!
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by lastmaster(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
DonroxyII:
I have all its principles in my head but I never read that book sha ..... When I perused it, I discovered it's exactly what I already know !!
That book is very dangerous. I ran away from that book because it almost ruin me.
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by Theophinio(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
HenryDion:
op is so right. also, read about the

5 Top habits of unsuccessful people

you'll be enlightened.

read: https://www.entmirror.com/top-5-habits-of-unsuccessful-people-you-must-know/
Thanks for the link
So inspiring
Re: 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life by Theophinio(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Inspiring

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka / Pidgin English "chyking" Lines You've Used Or Heard (strictly Pidgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.