Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students (14516 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Rauf Denktas University (RDU), North Cyprus - Scholarship / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Lazyreporta(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Hello, welcome to NGScholar. Today we are going to talk about UCLan Cyprus Scholarships For Nigerians to study in Cyprus (Abroad).

This is to inform all Undergraduate Nigerian students that The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus) is accepting applications from Nigerians who which to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in their University.

This UCLan Cyprus Scholarships program is a balanced programme of study that covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines. and this programme develops communication skills, such as delivering oral presentations and designing conference-style posters.

So before we proceed, let us tell you what the University of Central Lancashire is all about.

The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus), is located in Pyla, Larnaka. Now, in its sixth year of operation, the University is well established with an excellent team of academic and professional staff, and an ever-growing family of undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.

Completion of studies at UCLan Cyprus will result in a Double Degree (two certificates) from the two Universities, UCLan Cyprus and UCLan UK, recognised not only in Cyprus but across Europe and beyond.

Details
Type: Undergraduate
Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Mathematics
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarships are calculated as a percentage on the original fee (i.e. A 50% scholarship: 50% x 9,950 = €4,975).
Eligibility
Applicants must have applied or applying to UCLan Cyprus
Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Applicants must be International (Nigerian), students
Searches related to UCLan Cyprus Scholarships

uclan cyprus fees
uclan cyprus admissions
uclan cyprus courses
uclan cyprus accommodation
uclan cyprus entry requirements
uclan cyprus application form
uclan cyprus vacancies
uclan cyprus school of sciences

UCLan Cyprus Scholarships Application Process

http://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/files/3714/8636/8506/ApplicationForm_2017.pdf

Complete the UCLan Cyprus application form: https://ngscholar.com.ng/uclan-cyprus-scholarships/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
For mathematics undergraduates only
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Lazyreporta(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:

covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines.
Yes, Dominique
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by lilfreezy: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mathematics undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Hardewarlee(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Lazyreporta(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by CriticMaestro: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cyprus should commit jor
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by dotcomnamename: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ok good
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Ptwealth: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Op, how does go about Msc in Cyprus your contact will be helpful
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cyprus is a dry land like Northern Nigeria

Go there at your own peril

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Benjom(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Issorite

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
School! School! Everywhere! No work or job in Nigeria for the youth.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice information... this is what I want

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
wink2015:
School! School! Everywhere! No work or job in Nigeria for the youth.

Go School first, then prepare to work
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don’t mean to discourage anyone who is interested in this but before you’re quick to grab this opportunity, you should do a proper and thorough research on the school, the country itself, how tolerant it is, the opportunities available for foreigners, the quality of education, the standard and cost of living and any other loopholes that may emerge from this. You might find that it’d be even better to school here in naija than to go to CYPRUS

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Bustincole(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Education is d key to success

Now i have d key... what nxt

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
fados4sure:
Cyprus is a dry land like Northern Nigeria

Go there at your own peril
its better they hear than feign ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by agarawu23(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bustincole:
Education is d key to success

Now i have d key... what nxt

That's before bro,

I think that word isn't meant for the present generations.

Ask the pictures below, they will both tell u education isn't the key to success

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by denziz: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Go to Cyprus and cry me a river,no talk say I no warn you.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
I did Business mathematic and Maths Comm, Which day nigeria don give scholarship to other countries?
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by airsaylongcon: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
denziz:
Go to Cyprus and cry me a river,no talk say I no warn you.

Not this Cyprus ��. This is the internationally recognised Republic of Cyprus not the illegitimate so-called Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by dauddy97(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
I did Business mathematic and Maths Comm, Which day nigeria don give scholarship to other countries?
Wao... lucky bi found you sir. I am currently studying industrial mathematics in one on the state University in Nigeria. sir, I'm deeply confused of what my future holds if I graduate with mathematics. apart from teaching/lecturing where other places can I fit in myself. pls,can you explain career opportunities under mathematics. where I can work after my degree in mathematics. Also, what have you been doing after you graduated been a business mathematician. pls help, I'm still in my year one. I used Google but, not really convincing. pls,help and your advice for me sir.
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
dauddy97:
Wao... lucky bi found you sir. I am currently studying industrial mathematics in one on the state University in Nigeria. sir, I'm deeply confused of what my future holds if I graduate with mathematics. apart from teaching/lecturing where other places can I fit in myself. pls,can you explain career opportunities under mathematics. where I can work after my degree in mathematics. Also, what have you been doing after you graduated been a business mathematician. pls help, I'm still in my year one. I used Google but, not really convincing. pls,help and your advice for me sir.
ok pls check my signature for a better and private talk....
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by dauddy97(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
ok pls check my signature for a better and private talk....
pls, let me have your number. I am not active on Facebook anymore
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
dauddy97:
pls, let me have your number. I am not active on Facebook anymore
Ok
Re: How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students by dauddy97(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2018
naijatatafo:
Ok
anticipating your number sir

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Chemistry Textbook Is Best For Advance Level / ABSU Releases 2012/2013 Post UTME Aptitude Test (check Yours) / 2011/2012 Admission Of Abu Zaria News :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.