Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Michael Jackson Was No Child Molester (written By Kayode Odusanya) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Was No Child Molester (written By Kayode Odusanya) (432 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Was No Child Molester (written By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Money can make people do evil things. Sometime in 1993, during his Dangerous (album) tour, Michael Jackson was hit with a child molestation lawsuit by dentist, Evan Chandler, who claimed MJ had sexually molested his son, Jordan Chandler.

The case dragged on for about 18 months, affecting MJ's career, health, and his legacy. At the end, MJ settled out of court with $15 million. In later years, the boy (now a man), cut ties with his parents, claiming they made him say all he had said. Also, 14 weeks after Michael Jackson's death in 2009, the boy's father killed himself. Latoya Jackson (Michael's sister) said she had evidence to prove Michael was a pedophile and would sell the evidence to the media for half a million dollars...years later, she confessed to having been coerced to make that claim by her then husband who felt that they could make some money out of it...MONEY.

Yea, Michael Jackson was weird, but he was no child molester. He started his music career as a kid, so he didn't have the time to do things kids did. And when he became successful, he went and built an amusement park in his house, a zoo, and got all other kiddy stuffs, just to relive his lost youth. He couldn't play by himself, that's why he invited kids to his house. While this is kind of weird, the kids parents were always there in the house with them. But it is easy for a money hungry adult to feel he can get some money out of the man by making claims of child molestation.

Read what Michael Jackson's young friend, actor Macaulay Culkin said about Michael Jackson a few years before Jackson's death, when Larry King asked him what happened at Michael Jackson's mansion when he used to have sleepovers there back in the 90s...

"Nothing. Nothing happened. We played video games. We played in his amusement park. You know, the thing with that whole things is that, they go, 'oh, you slept in the same bedroom as him'...I don't think you understand; Michael Jackson's bedroom is 2 storeys, and has like 3 bathrooms...The thing with Michael is that he is not very good at explaining himself, and he never really has been, because he is not a very social person."

Like Macaulay Culkin, all the other men that spent time in his house as kids (over 30 of them), have constantly said nothing happened to them in MJ's Neverland mansion...there was no molestation. But in the end, even though he beat all the cases, the damage had already been done. Michael Jackson gave his all to the world, and the people he welcomed to his personal world destroyed him. He started taking pain killers (Valium, Xanax) after the first case in 1993 and got addicted to them...lost about 10 pounds, became a shadow of himself, an never really recovered from the incidence. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson Was No Child Molester (written By Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
May His Soul Continue To Rest In Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Hear What Cee-c Said About Her Relationship With Tobi (video) / "I Pledge To Control My Words..."- Comedian Ebiye Apologises / Bobrisky Reacts To Nina’s Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.