Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? (2052 Views)

French Olympic Team Dancing To Psqaure's "E No Easy O" (video) / P Square & Matt Houston - E No Easy Remix (french Version) / Official VIDEO: Matt Houston Ft P-square – Positif (E No Easy Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by hustla(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2010
Just saw the video on youtube now via a link from Bellenaija.com, Love the intro but y was the Bentley static, Came outta the car lije they live in there,
Cool video, 4/5
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by nellaluv(f): 12:42am On May 21, 2010
The video is okay imo, they tried, just that the video and the song doesn't connect.
You won't fail to notice the same p-square swagger effect, jumping around the camera like lost fowls.
Still crossing my fingers 'cos i know they can do better, i trust my boys wink cool
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by shilling(f): 7:44pm On May 22, 2010
nellaluv:

You won't fail to notice the same p-square swagger effect, jumping around the camera like lost fowls.

Was about to say that., but seriously though - that was so off. The costumes were weird, don't know what's up with Paul's hair.

I hope they didn't go to SA to shoot that, cos that's a video that can be shot in Naija.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by tosinaded(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2010
#isityourmoney?
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by nellaluv(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2010
paul's hair-do looks like that of a chicken butt grin he should fire his stylist ASAP tongue

i like their mokosa dance step, omo i don learn am tongue
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2010
^^Should he even have a hair stylist?

His hair have a haircut like every other man out there and not carrying braids.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by damola2: 1:18am On May 23, 2010
Best video in 2010.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by tosinaded(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2010
damola2:

Best video in 2010.

oshe!
Jude okoye is a beast on quality videos!
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 24, 2010
Come on let's not hate. D vid is dope and dope and dope. Not in2 psquare but gotta give it 2d director. Talkin abt d static whip, even Bey's upgrade u has d Rolls Royce sittin at one place.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by 9ja4eva: 5:38am On May 24, 2010
Poppin
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by hatch: 6:16am On May 24, 2010
Apart from picture quality that was on point every other thing like story board concept to choreography is a total flop.Why not give the same resources to my boy Clarence peters or Akin Alabi and watch them do a real video for us.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by lalaboi(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2010
Poppin lol. . . With the makosa typa dance towards the end. . . .
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by WarfyBoy(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2010
i think the video is okay
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by craziest: 4:30pm On May 24, 2010
hatch#:

Apart from picture quality that was on point every other thing like story board concept to choreography is a total flop.Why not give the same resources to my boy Clarence peters or Akin Alabi and watch them do a real video for us.

Yeye talk. clearance my foot, akin my , HISSES. Carry rope go hang yourself
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by ajekpaks(m): 2:16am On May 25, 2010
hatch#:

craziest:

Yeye talk. clearance my foot, akin my , HISSES. Carry rope go hang yourself

Please Whats stopping the resources from getting to them?
Don't get me wrong, Clarence is Good but I think is not consistent, Good video with this artist and you won't believe he did the next video for this other artist,
and please I beg you Lets not talk about Akin Alabi atall lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Video was cool, only I think there was too much color, but it was outstanding generally
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by Genuflect(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2010
Overpoppin
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by sevule(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Should he even have a hair stylist?

His hair have a haircut like every other man out there and not carrying braids.

See beef! You just jealous cos his dreads are natural and yours aint,
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by inme: 5:56pm On May 25, 2010
the future is bright
and e dey enter for eye eee

P'sqaure una tooo much
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by mystikal(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2010
Top Video.

Not sure if it matches the theme of the song, but awesome work still.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by JUNIT1(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2010
dat video was shot in s.a, where i stay, naija no get fine babes like that o
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by eldee(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2010
nellaluv:

That's a Psquare video . . . when you're that big, you don't need to pose anymore.
Half the Nigerian videos we see have one guy doing still shots from beginning to end, extreme posers.

I don't mind that, but I think sometimes when you're telling people to dance, you should shake body small.
It's all about diversity.
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by GbeduN: 3:17pm On May 27, 2010
I think the video is very nice! i like how it was put together. It's a trend setter

www.gbedunation.com
Re: P-square E No Easy Video: Poppin Or Floppin? by TheNess(f): 3:46pm On May 30, 2010
Pop-Pop-Popping!

There's not one fault I can see. Enough said.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! / Full Album Download: Rick Ross – Hood Billionaire / Which Is The Most Popular Radio Station In Ondo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.