Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Things Were Going Fine Until: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Were Going Fine Until: (17004 Views)

Everything Was Fine Until I Met The Internet / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2010
Until she started told me how many guy friends she had and how their display of intimacy with her was no big deal. angry
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by funkybaby(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2010
things were fine until i discovered he had tore off the first page (where i had wished him a great year and signed off with my name) from the book i had given him for christmas !

things were fine until he told me suddenly that he was going away on a ''vacation'' and asked me not to call him, ''except it was an emergency'' and that ''he will call me''. it was not rocket science to know he was off with another woman !
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2010
Things were fine until I made a joke about going thru her phone and she immediately snatched it out of my hand and put a a password on the keypad lock.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2010
Things were going fine until she told me her ultimate fantasy was to be raped by 4 guys at the same time.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2010
Things were going fine until she told me her ex-boy friend was her best friend, that would never change and I should get used to it.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2010
Until she told me she thought sex was dirty and only designed for procreation.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by elseohjay(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, women tend to get ahead of themselves sometimes, forgive her!

Awww,  that's a shame. Just dig your swagger wink  You live in the UK? BTW does this forum not have a PM facility?

No PM facility I am afraid, but thanks for picking up my swagga, really!

email is elseohjay@gmail.com. Holla me. Thanks. wink
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2010
until she told me on the phone she was at home when I could see her right in front of me at the gentlemen's club.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by elseohjay(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2010
Onchedu:

Until she told me she thought intimacy was dirty and only designed for procreation.

LWKMD this dude is funny. BTW how come you have this much bad luck with women? grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2010
elseohjay:

LWKMD this dude is funny. BTW how come you have this much bad luck with women? grin

It's because he's a practical guy! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by elseohjay(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

It's because he's a practical guy! lipsrsealed grin

Yeah that would explain it. Practical indeed grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by daylae(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2010
Untill she called me late at night-extra kool hr. Gosh! How i hate it.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by tkb417(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2010
funkybaby:

things were fine until i discovered he had tore off the first page (where i had wished him a great year and signed off with my name) from the book i had given him for christmas !

things were fine until he told me suddenly that he was going away on a ''vacation'' and asked me not to call him, ''except it was an emergency'' and that ''he will call me''. it was not rocket science to know he was off with another woman !

****ahem****

i was busy at work grin cheesy grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Sauron1: 4:27pm On May 19, 2010
Things were going FINE until Funkybaby got preggers for me. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by funkybaby(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2010
tkb417:

****ahem****

i was busy at work grin cheesy grin

tkb, no be laughing matter oh  angry angry angry angry

how i go give person xmas gift and the person will tear off the front page? meanwhile all the books he has given to me have lovey dovey words with his name printed boldly on them.  undecided
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by funkybaby(f): 4:30pm On May 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

Things were going FINE until Funkybaby got preggers for me. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

yeah, i understand how you feel. its only a phase.

9months from now, and you have twin boys 'junior saurons' in your hands, you will loff me to bits grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Sauron1: 4:32pm On May 19, 2010
funkybaby:

yeah, i understand how you feel. its only a phase.

9months from now, and you have twin boys 'junior saurons' in your hands, you will loff me to bits grin grin grin grin

Haha!!!!
Just keep em safe for me. . . . . . wink wink wink
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by funkybaby(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

Haha!!!!
Just keep em safe for me. . . . . . wink wink wink

sure ! no worries ! wink wink wink wink
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by chic2pimp(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2010
. . . . Until I Turned 12 grin grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by indie22(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2010
Until he transffered from his uni to mine, then i realized how much of a pain in the a$$ he really was.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by CuteAngel(f): 5:55pm On May 19, 2010
Untill he stopped calling and cared less then i realise they was someone else WTF
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2010
Until she told me her dad was the high priest of some cult she believed in.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by cindybrown(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2010
Until he relocated and started 2 act in a very funny way
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by ayanfemy(f): 6:42pm On May 19, 2010
things were going on fine until  we had intimacy n his manliness almost tore my womb (too big n long)
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by yme1(f): 6:47pm On May 19, 2010
things were going well with us until distance came along cheesy

ayanfemy:

things were going on fine until  we had intimacy n his manliness almost tore my womb (too big n long)
DEATH grin grin cheesy
i just cant stop laffing grin grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by nana(f): 6:51pm On May 19, 2010
ayanfemy:

Wahala dey o
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2010
Until she told me she was a career pursuing and would take up a new job in Sokoto and I lived in Lagos if it paid well enough, without consulting with me when we get married.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2010
Until she told me uncle Sunny wasn't really her uncle but her ex sugar daddy. Damn! All the while I was showing the man respect fah.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by ebonyz: 6:59pm On May 19, 2010
nana:

Wahala dey o

Oga ju. Lmfao
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2010
Until she arranged to accidentally have to sleep at my pals house one nyt when I wasnt in town.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by CuteAngel(f): 7:23pm On May 19, 2010
untill onchedu came along
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Onchedu(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2010
CuteAngel:

untill onchedu came along

shocked shocked shocked Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.