Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) (60724 Views)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by bobi4brown(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
And some people will be hating silently. Bbn 2019 in view.
Congrats once more Miracle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
nor be mercedes benz them give am again? which kind confusion be this?

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by petuniaevents(f): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Miraculous miracle. Enjoy yourself jare.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Harwal: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you have N1m now you are also a millionaire even though it's for a second.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
they will still end up broke
most of em are low lives
ask efe
if dem dey talk of 12m car
na all those latest venza dem
range them
g wagon dem
nor be this piece of shiiit 4m car
abegi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by canalily(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
It wil look to you like a miracle, buh guy, sell that motor, invest the money. Dnt let it look like i no tel u wen u cee that Nina has ran away cos money don finish unlex u use it wisely
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
clems88:
angry so I should fry buhari

Oh Buhari again!
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
bobi4brown:
And some people will be hating silently. Bbn 2019 in view.
Congrats once more Miracle.

My brother see how people are hating oo..
Nawao
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by sexdoll: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
I hope he's not already a devil worshiper?

Why would he be throwing the famous illuminati hand signal?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
But am seein white car lastnight
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by cadre88(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Na white Benz una show us for morning.. Which one is blue Hyundai again
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by gr8child(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
N12M? For where?

Ordinary Ford / Hyundai sedan with a MRSP retail value of $20K at the max?

Utter nonsense... continue with the zobo, ok? grin

It’s not a sedan. It’s a midsize Hyundai SUV.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by gr8child(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
they will still end up broke
most of em are low lives
ask efe
if dem dey talk of 12m car
na all those latest venza dem
range them
g wagon dem
nor be this piece of shiiit 4m car
abegi

There’s no brand new SUV worth N4m.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
gr8child:

baba forget dah brand new level
na packaging
abegi
There’s no brand new SUV worth N4m.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by jey4all(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
sexdoll:
I hope he's not already a devil worshiper?

Why would he be throwing the famous illuminati hand signal?
I still suspect the matter too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by gabe1234(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
It was white yesterday but today it's blue, That notwithstanding i thought we're finally done with this BBN stuff gracing FP every two minutes undecided
the matter tire me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Ssalk: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
12million my foot.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lack of of being lucrative. When a child hasn't grown to handle money, you find out that the money manipulates him.

Money, is a gargantuan spirit of darkness dark most be fought severely as for one to have authority over it.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Seanpizzy10: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Wins 25Million Naira & 12Million Naira SUV Brand New Car

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4QqPVBZIFo
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pain:
Why are they covering the Brand of the Car. It seems he's not proud of it sad

is it yuh covering
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
oshe11:
Thought they posted one white Benz yesterday?
That white benz seems to belong to their family. maybe he only attended the home coming party with it.
Bb organizers self. I wonder how this SUV cost 12million even though it's tear rubber.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by oshe11: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Munzy14:

That white benz seems to belong to their family. maybe he only attended the home coming party with it.
Bb organizers self. I wonder how this SUV cost 12million even though it's tear rubber.
As in ehn.....

I'd rather You give me the 12m
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by killemslim(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
jegz25:
So our best graduating students dey get 100k these adults with no impact on our society come dey get millions and cars worth millions for just sleeping, cooking and gisting with girls almost naked on live TV. Quote me and the thunder wey go strike u dey come from another planet
2 Different industries..there's money in anything show biz.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
clems88:
angry so I should fry buhari
plssss fry him , roast him, bake him, barbeque him,, any how just make him disappear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Maybe na ford ecosport or Hyundai Creta
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amazing stuff
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Guestlander: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
It was white yesterday but today it's blue, That notwithstanding i thought we're finally done with this BBN stuff gracing FP every two minutes undecided

I tire o. Perhaps tomorrow it will be green.
Re: BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
oshe11:
As in ehn.....
I'd rather You give me the 12m
hahahahaha make u kuku by 5million naira car and invest the remaining 7.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.