Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together (55122 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Nollyzonenews: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Checkout this cute photo of 2018 bbnaija winner Miracle and his younger brother Samuel.

They both look cute and sexy for the ladies and also for the homo.

http://news.nollyzone.com/cute-photo-of-bbnaija-winner-miracle-and-his-younger-brother-samuel/

12 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by wheenie(f): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
One word....Cute!!

21 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Queenazzy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wow so cute

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
He looks older than Miracle.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Deltayankeeboi: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Queenazzy:
Wow so cute
na so. . . i wonder what you will say when you see a pic of me. grin meanwhile I am a friend of his younger brother. . . i have his personal contact. if you need, just pm me. trust me i can hook you up. you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Deltayankeeboi: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
wheenie:
One word....Cute!!
ehen na so undecided your boyfriend must hear this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by san316(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Na wa oo. eNJOYMENT THE CELEBRATY STATUS WHILE IT LASTS
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Buhari2rule(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cMCTwDd8w when he was presented his car. please subscribe for more updates. abeg no forget to subscribe

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Mosesjoker(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
cool

them dey okay.....

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Uyiii: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
so it's a FAMILY thing.
They don't button shirts in their Family.

If this guy is miracle's younger brother, and miracle is still claiming 23. simply means his younger bro is 16 and I am 2years old.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Ellabae(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
They look handsome

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by canalily(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
If your brother get money, you are a bigman brother!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Victorakats(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lovely
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Elder brother, please.
Anyway, KC senior Emoney, but as Emoney get money pass.
E come be like say na im senior KC...

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by MrGreenMavro: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin

Why dy resemble like this? is he his BROTHER?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by madenigga(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
The guy looks like tobi a little

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by samyyoung1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dis are d bros waiting to lavish d cash

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by sisisioge: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin

The younger one got a nice name...Samuel. I was expecting a "Surprise" or a " Divine " or a "Testimony" grin

8 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by AprokoGirl: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
embarassed

Get a website design without the advanced payments. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by YemiOnibiyo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked :oMiracle don comot his dread sharp Sharp money don come na
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by DonYoung1: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
so u people want to tell me that that guy is his younger brother....... bia..... i na pu ara....... so u are telling me that he is below 23 na........ ashiiii....... big lie..... its either he is miracles elder brother or a younger brother to a miracle that is not 23 years old......

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by DonYoung1: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

Why dy resemble like this? is he his BROTHER?
you no see d title of the tread before you comment

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Gkay1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
life na per head jor
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by talk2saintify(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by bigtt76(f): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Better arrange yourself take off from Naija like Katung did back then. He's been the best winner of Big Brother to have made a useful career out of his winning.

Nollyzonenews:
Checkout this cute photo of 2018 bbnaija winner Miracle and his younger brother Samuel.

They both look cute and sexy for the ladies and also for the homo.

http://news.nollyzone.com/cute-photo-of-bbnaija-winner-miracle-and-his-younger-brother-samuel/
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by olatade(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:

probably because he's bigger
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Johnadelaide00: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Samuel Igbokwe is the elder brother. OP get ur facts

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by neolboy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by neolboy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:

He is actually his elder brother not younger

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wich one is miracle

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by mhisbliss(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
His bro is cuter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Hushpuppi Buys N71m new Mercedes maybach S650 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.