Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti & Owo Poly Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti & Owo Poly Information (8933 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (owo-poly) 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Hnd Form, Spat For / I Need Info On Owo Poly Post Jamb / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti & Owo Poly Information by lordss(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2007
I have 2 daughters who both live with their granny in Ondo town. They have both gained admissions to Ado poly and Owo poly. The elder one for her HND and the younger one for her OND.

Basically, i'm trying to get in touch with the schools to find out the cost of the following for both OND & HND

SCHOOL FEES
NUMBER OF COURSES PER SEMESTER
COST OF COURSE REGISTRATION
AVERAGE COST OF HANDOUTS
COST OF ACCOMMODATION
COST OF TRANSPORT BETWEEN ONDO - OWO & ONDO - ADO
COST OF STUDENT INSURANCEC

I don't know if you can find out the above for both schools or the school phone numbers. If you can, i will be extremely grateful. However, you don't need to go out of your way to do it. Thanks for your help.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti & Owo Poly Information by Seun(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2007
Moved to Education
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti & Owo Poly Information by need2know(f): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hi,

I found a certificate (original copy) belonging to a OGUNKUWAJO BENEDICT J. FEMI Please if you know this person have him contact 07025516181. He graduated from Federal Polytechnic Ado in 2006. Business Administration

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission / 20 Things You Should Do To Graduate With First Class / Who Can Remember This Pics? (yoruba Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.