Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump (61422 Views)

Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Afenifere Reacts To President Buhari's 'herdsmen Don't Carry AK-47' Comment (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by cosmos1440: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Nigerian herders don’t carry anything more than a stick and occasionally a matchet to cut down foliage and give it to their animals, these ones are carrying AK-47.

am I the only one that saw this ?
can't we see that the caption is misleading ?
I am neither pro-PDP nor

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by phase1: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
yoromuslims and abooki zombies. Una dey strike for this thread? grin

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by erico2k2(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We overcame the militants in the creeks,
We overcame recession.
We overcame the ipob terrorists
We overcame fuel scarcity.
We overcame the attempted murder of our beloved president
We healed an economy that was battered because they looted this country to stupor.
Whatever it is they threw at us, we overcame.

We will overcome the marauding herdsmen by the grace of God.

And never again, will Nigeria be returned to the hands of looters.
You Sound like PMB

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
cosmos1440:
The Nigerian herders don’t carry anything more than a stick and occasionally a matchet to cut down foliage and give it to their animals, these ones are carrying AK-47.

am I the only one that saw this ?
can't we see that the caption is misleading ?
I am neither pro-PDP nor

In other words these ones are from Libya, when I heard this Libya stuff I thought it was a Joke now I have come to realize this PMB is clueless beyond exaggeration.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by justtoodark: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
AGideon:
really?

yes,realy....it was russia that got rid of isis....and nobody is thanking russia for that........
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by justtoodark: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
IS THIS A WATER GUN OR AN AK47 ASSAULT RIFLE?

MEANWHILE

no,na fashion design....

dont you see its a walking stick....??...
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by gidgiddy: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
SBG04:
Please you people should use common sense o! Buhari said genuine herdsmen that rear cattle, do not carry weapons. It's militant fighters and armed bandits masquerading as herdsmen and that don't actually own any cattle, that are killing people. These bandits have been trained in Libya. That is what Buhari said!!! Nigerian youths are so dull, the only thing they know is BBN and iphone 6 Read they cant read!!! Thats how they alleged Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy when he never said so!!!

Use your head. Why would militant fighter follow Herdsman around to kill members of their host communities? They do this to provide entertainment for the 'genuine Herdsmen?

These people are killing on behalf of the Herdsman so whether the Herdsmen pulled the trigger or not, they are just as guilty.

Also, why did Buhari deem it fit to declare an unarmed group call IPOB , a terrorist organisation but he can't do the same to the militant fighters that are armed and killing people everyday?

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Jetland(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Masterclass32:
What kind of lie is this nah?

Who doesn't know that Fulani herdsmen carry AK-47 around? Or is Buhari living on the moon?
Lol..., He is an Astronaut

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by CioAngels(f): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
With all the pictures of gun carrying fulani herdsmen all over the world, our president went to USA to disgrace himself by defending the fulani herdsmen by lying. Will the Nigerian president ever speak the truth?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bishopsgate(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is mind boggling!!!

Can Buhari identify "Nigerian" herdsmen from the others? How do you identify a people who don't have a fixed location and don't have any nationality identification papers? A Senegalese Fulani is the same as the one in Gambia, Chad Nigeria or Niger.

Anybody with little knowledge about West Africa will yell you that the Fulani people are scattered from Senegal to Cameroon. They are the major herdsmen in the whole ecowas block.

They don't respect borders and move freely from country to country as of they are still in the 19th century and all countries in West Africa where they have brethren belong to them.

What research did the government do to determine that they are foreigners? I am indeed disappointed in the president for these remarks. I am however not surprised. The Fulani are know to be fiercely loyal to their kith and kin. Believe me when I say he is more loyal to this age long ethnic loyalty of the Fulani than he is to the constitution of Nigeria.

I am voting for anyone but this guy!!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Ernezee(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
etebefia:
Maybe it's Aisha and zahra that are carrying AK 47. This clearly shows that buhari is solidly behind the herdsmen evil acts and can defend these evil herdsmen any day , any time, anywhere.
2019 on my mind
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by MYHUBBY: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
even Madrid guy is not so dumb to believe Fulani herdsmen don't carry guns

is it stick they're using to kill people in Benue, thought one of the reason why you're elected is to bring long atrocities to past but reverse is the case

buhari you're behind the killings in Benue state and God will judge u, your kids would be a victims of what u wish Benue people if you don't quit your inhumane killings of Benue people

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by oludarekehinde(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Make 40k & Above Just by Reading and Posting Comments on news you Read Online

HOW IT WORKS

1. Daily login to your news platform gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN50 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. If you can read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. You know how many you can read as all it depends on you.

You are paid every 27th day of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000

Whats App me on 0-8-0-5-3-6-9-0-9-2-8 for the news site and details
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
No oooo dy don't carry guns, dy carry pliers and screw drivers to connect light in Benue and Taraba state.

When a goat and a dog starts walking 2geda,is either d goat joins d dog in eating bones or d dog joins d goat in eating leaves. LAI MUHAMMED HV INFECTED OUR PRESIDENT WITH LIES OOOOOOO
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by JSMMUYIWA(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hennepin:
Let the lies begin. He might be suffering from the early stages of dementia.

Modified: I urge you to watch the video. This is a very misleading headline. Nonsense OP
Can we have a detailed report?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ArmedRobber: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chuksmonika:
i dont discuss or argue with an Armed robber
so says a serial blackmailer that's got no life rather than chasing anything anti Buharigringrin
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by PrinceOyinlola: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
If they are not carrying AK-47 is AK-49 they are carry the blood of those innocent soul will be required from your government for covering evil
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by GrammarCheck: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerians cannot read.

What a shame.

He said Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47. These killers with AK47 are mercenaries, most likely from post ghafaffi's Libya and the Sahel who have infiltrated the herdsmen and carrying out killing under the guise of Fulani herdsmen.

How is this so difficult to understand.

Is it reading that is the problem or comprehension?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Chuksmonika(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
so says a serial blackmailer that's got no life rather than chasing anything anti Buharigringrin
wow,Buhari number one Supporter spotted!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by CowrieKing: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
It's either you people cannot read, or you read but lack understanding. Or better still you failed to read because you are a lazy youth and formed your opinion based on the deliberate, misleading title.

The man is overwhelmed as expressed in the statement that' these ones carry AK47 '. He too finds it shocking that herdsmen are caught with AK47, he didn't denied it, he only asserted that the kind of herdsmen he knows carry sticks and machetes.

Read, read and I say learn to read and cease from being a lazy youth.

ThisisCowrieking
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by GrammarCheck: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
CowrieKing:
It's either you people cannot read, or you read but lack understanding. Or better still you failed to read because you are a lazy youth and formed your opinion based on the deliberate, misleading title.

The man is overwhelmed as expressed in the statement that' these ones carry AK47 '. He too finds it shocking that herdsmen are caught with AK47, he didn't denied it, he only asserted that the kind of herdsmen he knows carry sticks and machetes.

Read, read and I say learn to read and cease from being a lazy youth.

ThisisCowrieking

I say a million thank you!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ArmedRobber: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chuksmonika:
wow,Buhari number one Supporter spotted!
oloriburuku Omo irankiran tonguetonguetongue

serial blackmailer until u show me the picture Fulani herdsmen openly carrying arms in your community Don't quote me again I won't even respond to your rubbish again .asiwere Omo pau bi irongringrin
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Jeromegwer: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Damn, I just read the article now, this heading can confuse person, I even insulted him with my other contribution, Wat he said is entirely different from the heading, let's not be biased, I hate all Nigerian politicians btw

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by SalamRushdie: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
CaptJeffry:
This clearly shows that Buhari knows what to do but refuses to do it. He's indirectly supporting those herdsmen.
What are we hiding na ? The same Buhari that lent herdsmen one of our air force jets and helicopter to attack Villages in Adamawa state and Taraba? Buhari clearly protects them

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nfora: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
So channels TV too has joined the team of news twisters and fake headlines.

How do you reconcile the mischievous headline with the actual content?

“The problem of herders in Nigeria is a very long historical thing. The Nigerian herders don’t carry anything more than a stick and occasionally a matchet to cut down foliage and give it to their animals, these ones are carrying AK-47.''

Looted funds everywhere to de-market the fighter against corruption.

Rubbish
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Chuksmonika(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
oloriburuku Omo irankiran tonguetonguetongue

serial blackmailer until u show me the picture Fulani herdsmen openly carrying arms in your community Don't quote me again I won't even respond to your rubbish again .asiwere Omo pau bi irongringrin
oga the pictures are there for everybody to see,....if you see something bad,please condemn it,why is Buhari reluctant in declaring herdsmen terrorist,their is more to what meets the eye,sensible Nigerians should team up,get their Pvc just like i have done mine,we Must do the needful

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by fuckpro: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jeromegwer:
Trump no dey smile like this, hope bubu never sell we naija, just saying ooo, I no one see quick notice for my door tomorrow oo
....you are a case grin grin grin gringrin
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by AFONJACOW(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
oh IPOB are the one carrying gun and terrorising those people how thoughtful...
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by nkwuocha: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
[[s]quote author=justtoodark post=67165810]

sharap,you white arse licker....

you are licking white arse so hard,even whites are shouting,it hurts...![/quote][/s]
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bishopsgate(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Nigerians cannot read.

What a shame.

He said Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47. These killers with AK47 are mercenaries, most likely from post ghafaffi's Libya and the Sahel who have infiltrated the herdsmen and carrying out killing under the guise of Fulani herdsmen.

How is this so difficult to understand.

Is it reading that is the problem or comprehension?

My brother please I would beg you to apply rationality time to this debate. These killings being done by whoever has a cause. What is that cause? What grouse could these foreign mercenaries have against Nigerian Farmers ?

Why are these mercenaries killing Nigerians, especially farmers and lately religious centers?

Who hired them? It is world wide knowledge that mercenaries are paid and they work for the highest bidder in most cases. The only other thing that can motivate a mercenary apart from money is religion, in which case the name changes from mercenary to terrorist or fanatic.

Who is paying them and what do the so called mercenaries stand to gain since they aren't Nigerians?

Answer these questions and you will see that the Fulani herdsmen of Nigeria fit every single one.

They have a grouse with farmers and indigenous peoples.
They are rich as the owners of the cows are usually highly placed people since a Fulani is not considered truly wealthy by his people without cows. They can afford to pay these killers.

They stand to gain from the murder and cleansing of the people and their lands they desire to use for their livestock.

Don't kid yourself and anyone else oga

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
No oooo dy don't carry guns, dy carry pliers and screw drivers to connect light in Benue and Taraba state.

When a goat and a dog starts walking 2geda,is either d goat joins d dog in eating bones or d dog joins d goat in eating leaves. LAI MUHAMMED HV INFECTED OUR PRESIDENT WITH LIES
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Btruth: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
imagine....., he is lying to Trump as if Trump is not wiser than him more than 100 times.

lol.

Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)