Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump (61404 Views)

Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Afenifere Reacts To President Buhari's 'herdsmen Don't Carry AK-47' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by selfemployed(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
miteolu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/buhari-meets-trump-insists-nigerian-herdsmen-dont-carry-ak-47/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I'm tempted to call president buhari a big fool. But I will not do so.

Even if the killers are from Libya, why didn't the kill people in kano, katsina, sokoto etc? Why Benue?

Who invited them to Benue? How did Benue wrong them? Who is paying them?

So, you can see that president buhari is a very big fool for saying that the herdsmen don't carry ak47, but I'm not going to call him that until he is impeached or voted out in 2019
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by TheFreeOne: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Nigerians cannot read.

What a shame.

He said Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47. These killers with AK47 are mercenaries, most likely from post ghafaffi's Libya and the Sahel who have infiltrated the herdsmen and carrying out killing under the guise of Fulani herdsmen.

How is this so difficult to understand.

Is it reading that is the problem or comprehension?

Are you aware miyetti Allah owned up to killings on national TV?

And if the killers are from Libya why didn't Buhari orders shoot at sight of these foreign herdsmen militias if he's sincere about it?

How can a man who swore to uphold the constitution and protect Nigerians be giving excuses everytime and you still expect sensible people to keep supporting such nepotistic/incompetent/irresponsible leader?

2 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bishopsgate(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
CowrieKing:
It's either you people cannot read, or you read but lack understanding. Or better still you failed to read because you are a lazy youth and formed your opinion based on the deliberate, misleading title.

The man is overwhelmed as expressed in the statement that' these ones carry AK47 '. He too finds it shocking that herdsmen are caught with AK47, he didn't denied it, he only asserted that the kind of herdsmen he knows carry sticks and machetes.

Read, read and I say learn to read and cease from being a lazy youth.

ThisisCowrieking

I schooled in the North.

What the president said was true a couple of years back but things have changed and he should update his idea of who a herdsman is TODAY!

In today's Nigeria, weapons are everywhere. Did you watch the offspring robbery video, or that of the previous one in Lekki?

Boko Haram did not have weapons a couple of years back when they started but today their own videos show heavy weapons, artillery guns, and even armored personnel carriers and tanks.

Please tell me why it is so easy to believe that militants
in the creeks have assorted weapons and the the Fulani herdsmen don't? Are the weapons sold in the black-market only sold to the creeks?

That he said he is shocked that the herdsmen of today (that are not Nigerians) carry weapons is not surprising and is to me even disappointing . This is the same president that gave a direct order to the head of a security agency and said he "was not aware" that the order was not carried out. That same man is still at the helm of affairs of that agency.

I don't hate buhari and I don't believe he is a bad man cause I voted for him in 2015 but I believe he is overwhelmed and not capable of becoming up to speed with what is wrong and what needs to be done to correct it.

The country is in dire straights and we need a vibrant strong and determined leader in his prime, physically, mentally and even spiritually. Agree or not, Buhari doesn't meet the first 2 and the 3rd cannot be proven

2 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bishopsgate(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Nigerians cannot read.

What a shame.

He said Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47. These killers with AK47 are mercenaries, most likely from post ghafaffi's Libya and the Sahel who have infiltrated the herdsmen and carrying out killing under the guise of Fulani herdsmen.

How is this so difficult to understand.

Is it reading that is the problem or comprehension?

My brother please I would beg you to apply rationality time to this debate. These killings being done by whoever has a cause. What is that cause? What grouse could these foreign mercenaries have against Nigerian Farmers ?

Why are these mercenaries killing Nigerians, especially farmers and lately religious centers?

Who hired them? It is world wide knowledge that mercenaries are paid and they work for the highest bidder in most cases. The only other thing that can motivate a mercenary apart from money is religion, in which case the name changes from mercenary to terrorist or fanatic.

Who is paying them and what do the so called mercenaries stand to gain since they aren't Nigerians?

Answer these questions and you will see that the Fulani herdsmen of Nigeria fit every single one.

They have a grouse with farmers and indigenous peoples.
They are rich as the owners of the cows are usually highly placed people since a Fulani is not considered truly wealthy by his people without cows. They can afford to pay these killers.

They stand to gain from the murder and cleansing of the people and their lands they desire to use for their livestock.

Don't kid yourself and anyone else oga
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bishopsgate(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
erico2k2:

You Sound like PMB

Prayers are good but they must be backed up with faith based works (actions)

Get working and vote o
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by proff010: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nairalander that is not wat he said, u guys are just twisting his words. Go and listen to the video again, he was trying to describe what they normally carry compare to what they now carry which is ak47.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by kokomilala(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
I've said it before. With the fall of Gaddafi, Nigeria, being a regional superpower, should have moved in, at least, around the borders of Libya and Niger to winkle out these terrorists that have found their way into the Nigerian airspace.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Temysteve(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
dreamwords:
grin. I'm not a Nigerian
so i shld boiled stone?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by discusant: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
nkwuocha:
Lol. I hope buhari realise he is not talking to one of his almajiris? grin grin

USA security knows what happens in Nigeria better than our own security.

If no be foreign media, we for know say yar adua don die? ¿?? grin
He should be very careful with his lies, else Trump will see him for what he truly suspect he is;A bigot, Islamic fundamentalist, a terrorist apologist and most importantly "a Fulani herdsman " angry grin

USA is very far from Nigeria.

US Security operatives work with information supplied them by Security operatives of Nigeria.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bishopsgate(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
True?

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Esetim(f): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
sorom4:
Wondering what I will do if my grandfather continues lieing in the public.

From what he said, it's very clear that these killings will continue for a long time

A very long time.
Smh for Nigeria
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by HeroicMeastro: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
miteolu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/buhari-meets-trump-insists-nigerian-herdsmen-dont-carry-ak-47/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
So nairalanders no fit understand simple English again?
Hatred is really an incurable disease. The President said NIGERIAN HERDSMEN do no carry AK47 whish is systematically right.
He attributed the herdsmen lingering crises to infiltration of foreigners, trained and armed during the era of Gaddafi.. meaning USA are complacent in their handling of the Gaddafi ouster.
This is just too good and must continue till 2023.
Wailers, go and die!!!

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by GrammarCheck: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bishopsgate:

My brother please I would beg you to apply rationality time to this debate. These killings being done by whoever has a cause. What is that cause? What grouse could these foreign mercenaries have against Nigerian Farmers ?

Why are these mercenaries killing Nigerians, especially farmers and lately religious centers?

Who hired them? It is world wide knowledge that mercenaries are paid and they work for the highest bidder in most cases. The only other thing that can motivate a mercenary apart from money is religion, in which case the name changes from mercenary to terrorist or fanatic.

Who is paying them and what do the so called mercenaries stand to gain since they aren't Nigerians?

Answer these questions and you will see that the Fulani herdsmen of Nigeria fit every single one.

They have a grouse with farmers and indigenous peoples.
They are rich as the owners of the cows are usually highly placed people since a Fulani is not considered truly wealthy by his people without cows. They can afford to pay these killers.

They stand to gain from the murder and cleansing of the people and their lands they desire to use for their livestock.

Don't kid yourself and anyone else oga

Ok. Aptly put

I really can't determine the cause and effect . But, I was only transcribing Buhari's comment. It was taken out of context by comments on this thread.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Evangelistofluv: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Was that supposed to be a blatant lie or an award??
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Godwin978(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
chai just imagine what buhari went to us to discuss with trump. "herdsmen dont carry ak47" anytime he goes abroad his administration is always condemned. is he not ashamed. zombies are you not ashamed. . . no international body has ever praised buhari for anything. He is always been condemned. this is the worst government and administration in the world right now.

Anybody who plans to vote buhari next year shall die a very terrible death along with all his or her family members. buhari supporters are enemies of peace. they all deserve to die so nigeria will be better. let them die all before 2019 ijn amen
amen and amennn
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by DrMuzungu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Exaaaaactly! They carry M16. It is lighter and less loud when fired (but also far less powerful too)
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by nagoma(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
nkwuocha:
Lol. I hope buhari realise he is not talking to one of his almajiris? grin grin
USA security knows what happens in Nigeria better than our own security.
If no be foreign media, we for know say yar adua don die? ¿?? grin
He should be very careful with his lies, else Trump will see him for what he truly suspect he is;A bigot, Islamic fundamentalist, a terrorist apologist and most importantly "a Fulani herdsman " angry grin

Rubbish
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by saltoasis: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
The grand ambassador of herdmen has spoken.

Trump also considering the importation of agricultural products to Nigeria and Buhari was there standing like mute fragie statue.

As if that was not enough, they also talked about importation of crude and petrochemical products to nigeria from USA.

*** Buhari will never disappoint, always disgracing himself since 1983 ***
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Barblow(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
"Herdsmen Don't Carry AK-47" but THE YOUTH ARE LAZY.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 12:26am On May 01, 2018
ArmedRobber:
provide the pics of herdsmen carrying Ak 47 in the public.

Have come across hundreds of herders till date I have not seen one herders carrying aK47 .

IRONICALLY ALL the videos of herders on major roads none is carrying ak47 yet you want us to mistake Fulani herders to Fulani militia groups which have been declared a terrorist group

I find your statement "Provide the pics of herdsmen carrying AK47 in the public" very laughable and lacking in candor and requires no proof at least not from me. I am very certain that you have seen different pictures of Fulani herdsmen with an AK47 strung across their shoulders marching along with their heads of cattle. Better yet, put your google to work and find out for yourself. But assuming arguendo, that they do not carry their AK 47 in public, does that negate the fact that they have murdered and maimed thousands of innocent citizens? The answer is absolutely NO. While roaming the hinterlands of various communities with their cattle, they have attacked and killed farmers, raped women and kidnapped locals. So, please do not come at me with such imbecilic statement.

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by gidgiddy: 12:27am On May 01, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

So nairalanders no fit understand simple English again?
Hatred is really an incurable disease. The President said NIGERIAN HERDSMEN do no carry AK47 whish is systematically right.
He attributed the herdsmen lingering crises to infiltration of foreigners, trained and armed during the era of Gaddafi.. meaning USA are complacent in their handling of the Gaddafi ouster.
This is just too good and must continue till 2023.
Wailers, go and die!!!

So Buhari said that Herdsmen don't carry AK47?

IPOB does not carry AK47 either. Now do you think Buhari will ever publicly admit that or do you think he will go with nepotism and stand by only his herdsmen brothers?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by bilazego(m): 12:38am On May 01, 2018
Are these killers from Libya beyond arrest. Are they invincible that our military can't subdue them. Why have you not made any concrete efforts to deal with these 'foreigners ' Killer are operating in the middle of your country and you are proud to say that they are foreigners. Last week at bauchi they were uneducated Fulanis today in US they are foreigners tomorrow it will be communal clashes. Next week they will
become those who oppose your government. Wake up Mr President it is people that are been killed daily.

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:23am On May 01, 2018
miteolu:

It's now official that buhari is in support of the carnage that his killer herdsmen are carrying out all over the country this is nothing but stealth jihad.

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by nkwuocha: 6:42am On May 01, 2018
discusant:

USA is very far from Nigeria.

US Security operatives work with information supplied them by Security operatives of Nigeria.

Don't be fooled! Amnesty international alone do carry out investigations without Nigerian securities or media. USA has planted a lot of moles in Nigeria. Oga, your country don't even have forensics in 2018!!!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by onyxo76(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2018
No they carry grenade launchers, bazooka's and M 16 rifles.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by excel101(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2018
Its these same libyans he said we should give our lands to.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by yemi15(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2018
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by smalls001: 9:00am On May 01, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
IS THIS A WATER GUN OR AN AK47 ASSAULT RIFLE?

MEANWHILE

Hey clown, and who told you this is Nigeria?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by NairaMaster1(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2018
ArmedRobber:
olodo Fulani militants is different from herdsmen

Professor of slavery what's Fulani militant? Do you have them or herdsmen?

Slave that is forbidden to the northern Muslim.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:
Please you people should use common sense o! Buhari said genuine herdsmen that rear cattle, do not carry weapons. It's militant fighters and armed bandits masquerading as herdsmen and that don't actually own any cattle, that are killing people. These bandits have been trained in Libya. That is what Buhari said!!! Nigerian youths are so dull, the only thing they know is BBN and iphone 6 Read they cant read!!! Thats how they alleged Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy when he never said so!!!

“So, people should not underrate what happened in Libya. 43 years of Ghaddaffi, people were recruited from Sahel and trained to shoot and kill. With the demise of Ghaddaffi they moved to other countries and region and carried the experience with them,”

It is clearly written in the article. I wonder the deceit and the massive following of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.