Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido (60771 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Amagite3(f): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Davido's girlfriend, Chioma is a year older today, April 30th and they started the celebration last night with a pre-birthday party at Club Cubana, Lagos.

Here are stunning makeup photos of her from last night.

Watch her show off her Shaku shaku moves here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/stunning-makeup-photos-of-davidos-girlfriend-chioma.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
nice one david..... where is shopia and Iya hearly

19 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by cescky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
She's cute

The look on davidos face says a lot.... shocked

He looks real happy and content

If they manage well, I see them tying the knot... cheesy even if they don't, davido and stuck on this girl..good for them

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by dreamwords: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oshozondi

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by wheenie(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
They look happy! God gimme my own happiness But the guy behind Davido..what's he trying to do?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by FlirtyGist: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by SAMBARRY: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Another soon to be baby mama

Imade should get ready for another sibling some few months.meanwhile iya Imade be like but I packaged for David,kilotun fe? So ALL the show off on ig na just waste

Chi chi na you dey reign o but don't forget that the cane he used in beating iya imade is still on the roof.you too will soon have another rival after all the butterflies in David's stomach is dead

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chioma Avril

Avril = French for April

Now I get it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by nanakgh(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lmao. Look at David acting giddy like a school girl. All my boys forming hardness y'all ain't met your Chioma yet. Fine fine woman tho.

17 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by balosunky(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
seems davido is highly in love
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by sultypioki(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don't understand that last photo.. Are they taking turns hugging her or the 2 of them wants to hug her at once

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by loadedvibes: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
This girl jazz strong

17 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
He's in love.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by oshe11: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Walahi..... She isn't bad

Not that worwor Sophia whose face reminds me of BUHARI'S FAILURE

21 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Gangster1ms: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chioma ma lover

That guy behind holding davido belt.. what is he tryna do? embarassed
FagAlert cry

12 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by SalamRushdie: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
And who is that old fool by their side

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by MossLuv: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
she is my birthday mate. happy birthday to us

10 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chioma pvssy must be sugarcoated

If you know u know

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Upaka(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
True love
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chioma's are usually pretty from experience

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by sexdoll: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
"Once you're rich, once you're a star, they will let you do anything with them. You can even grab them by the pussy...."

- Truest words from the one of the wisest billionaires in the world.

34 Likes

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by ipobarecriminals: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
sad I pity this girl

1 Like

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
This could be me and Tamarapetty but she can't tongue kiss embarassed embarassed
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by miracle956: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:
Chioma Avril
Avril = French for April
Now I get it
get wat? she's a fool?
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by CSTR1003: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
She is not fine.

But then, when you are looking for a life partner, fine becomes irrelevant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Trippledee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
wheenie:
They look happy! God gimme my own happiness But the guy behind Davido..what's he trying to do?
You just won my heart.

I like your pic.
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Dbarrackbwoi026: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mah nigga don jam mammy water.. Na this kyn girl suppose dey with buhari, dat our senseless president
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Rtopzy(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by skallion7(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
This girl ugly abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Bisola Badmus Confirms The Death Of Aisha Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.